info@mintBRIDAL.com, Albuquerque, NM 87101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About mintBRIDAL.com

*PLEASE CONTACT US AT mintBRIDAL@gmail.com (we do all our business through email)

Mint Bridal is an online wedding dress boutique. We offer brides their dream wedding dress for a dream price. All stock wedding dresses are under $1,000. Free Shipping and Returns on all wedding dresses. Yup that's right, we offer an incredible risk free shopping experience. If you don't LOVE your dress, send it back for a full refund!

We offer wedding dresses in sizes 2-28+. We love plus size and never charge extra for sizes 14-28+. Contact us for sizes over 28, we are happy to help.

Want a custom, one of a kind dress? Check our our exclusive and premier DesignBride service. Work with owner Kristie to design your dream dress. You are sure to love the one on one service. We LOVE designing dresses for brides.

By doing 100% of all our business online, it allows us to offer brides prices much lower than you would find in a traditional bridal shop. When buying your dress from Mint Bridal, get your dream dress, not the one that just fits in your budget.

Why can we offer such incredible prices? All our dresses are not designer, so we have no fee to pay them. We don't have the overhead cost of a store or sample dresses. Our dresses are of top quality and we use some of the top seamstresses in the industry. Quality is NEVER sacrificed to offer you a great deal on your dream wedding dress.

Check us out, you won't be dissappointed. We love what we do! mintBRIDAL.com!

Contact us by email (this is the best way to contact us) - mintbridal@gmail.com

Follow mintBRIDAL.com on

15 Reviews for mintBRIDAL.com

Madison · Married on 06/18/2017

Okay so real bride here! The budget for my wedding was/is 5,000. I have lots of family whom I'm very close with, so it's a big wedding. I found the dress I loved but it was 1900!!! I couldn't afford it, but if you are like me you search and search for places with cheaper dresses trying to find a non China company! I came across mintBRIDAL and was curious about their re-create dresses. I contacted them a million times with so many questions and concerns. They said they could really create my dress for 749$. I payed 75 for insurance that way if I didn't like the dress I would get a full refund! I was SO SCARED. I must have sent a million pictures of the dress so they would re-create it correctly. I was updated periodically and they sent me pictures of the dress when it was done. Idk if it was lighting in the room but it didn't look quite right? It made me nervous!! BUT then I got the dress and it was SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL SERIOUSLY IT IS SUCH A QUALITY DRESS!!! I'm so so so happy.

Because I am still over budget haha, I postponed my wedding until next June. But I PROMISE I will post a review with pictures after my wedding so you can see for yourself.
    Please save yourself money and order from here! These people are so nice and sweet and they do some amazing work. My only suggestion is that they get a better camera person to take pictures of the dresses because they didn't do mine justice haha!

Sent on 04/14/2016

mintBRIDAL.com's reply:

Thank you Madison for you wonderful review! You were a pleasure to work with and your dress turned out beautiful! Best wishes for your big day!

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

She is an amazing individual who works very well with you & stays on top of everything you need. Even when you are ridiculously busy, she reminds you in a professional & friendly manner that is just so welcoming. Highly recommend:)

Sent on 01/03/2016

mintBRIDAL.com's reply:

Thank you Katherine, it was my pleasure to help you get your dream wedding dress for a dream price. It was wonderful working with you and wish you all the best on your new life as a married woman. Be sure to send photos of you in your dress on your big day! I am certain you will be stunning.
  • kristin

kristin · Married on 10/28/2016

Love kristy. She was great and patient with me.

Sent on 05/02/2016

mintBRIDAL.com's reply:

Thanks Kristin, wish you all the best in your new life as a married woman! Cheers!