2521 Rutland Dr. Suite #250, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number

About Lillian Mae Bridal

Lillian Mae Bridal has specialized in wedding gown alterations for several years, and in summer of 2016 opened our first brick in mortar store in Austin. In addition to alterations, we also offer custom sewing and beadwork services.

In store, we have a wide selection of accessories and a small but growing collection of wedding gowns. Our goal is to make all women great and small feel beautiful, so we have range of sample sizes in stock- up to size 30 at this time.

Please feel free to call with any questions or to make an appointment!

Follow Lillian Mae Bridal on

Lillian Mae Bridal 5
Lillian Mae Bridal 6
Lillian Mae Bridal 7

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

I got my wedding dress altered here and it turned out so beautifully. It was a two piece dress with tulle, horsehair and a ton of beading on the corset top. The top had to be taken in to fit my chest better and it was done perfectly. The dress didn't even look bustled when it was! Absolute craftsmanship. I would definitely recommend this store to any soon to be bride. It was very fairly priced too! The fittings were always on time, easy going and stress free. She will tell you exactly what needs to be done and what can actually be done based on your dress type. Overall great experience.

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Leslie did such a great job with my dress! I needed a lot done and not in very much time! (4.5 months) I needed it taken in on the sides and through the hips, hemmed, the straps fixed, the cups reshaped and a bussle sew in. She did an amazing job! She also had to quickly take in the sides and hips one more time after my last fitting. I don’t know if it was stress or what but it was pretty loose but she said she could get it done in a couple days and she did! I don’t know too much about alterations but I feel like my dress was pretty challenging since it was 3 layers of different lace but she made it look perfect! She also helped me pick out a veil that was absolutely beautiful with my dress and I am so happy I added that on last second. Highly recommend Lillian Mae Bridal!

Lillian Mae Bridal 8
    Lillian Mae Bridal 9
    Lillian Mae Bridal 10

Lexi · Married on 05/19/2018

Leslie did a wonderful job on my dress! The gown really needed a hem cut and a bodice re-do. As you can see in my photo, the bodice was comical at first, and Leslie’s work turned out stunning. I chose not to do a bustle, and I thought her price was quite reasonable. I had the option for payments, but I paid in full. She also did some great work for one of my bridesmaids, also with the bodice. I would definitely recommend Leslie!

Award

Lillian Mae Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months