2521 Rutland Dr. Suite #250, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number

About Lillian Mae Bridal

Lillian Mae Bridal has specialized in wedding gown alterations for several years, and in summer of 2016 opened our first brick and mortar store in Austin Texas. In addition to alterations we offer custom sewing and beadwork services.

In store, we have a wide selection of accessories and a fantastic collection of new wedding gowns thatcan be ordered in your size orpurchased off the rack if needed. Our goal is to make all women great and small feel beautiful, so we have range of sample sizes in stock from size 4 to size 30 at this time.

Please feel free to call with any questions or to make an appointment!

Follow Lillian Mae Bridal on

Lillian Mae Bridal 6
Lillian Mae Bridal 7

Megan Rommel · Married on 03/23/2019

Leslie to the Rescue!

OH MY GOD, LESLIE SAVED MY DRESS! After another tailor absolutely ruined my wedding dress and could not fix it after multiple tries, Leslie was able to reassure me and fix my dress one week before my wedding. I cannot express how kind and patient she was with me to calm me down. She was able to identify the previous errors and rectify them, and then created the most beautiful and unique bustle I have ever seen after the prior tailor had said there was only one option. Austin brides, do not go anywhere else, she is amazing!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible!

I am so thankful for Leslie and everything she did to make my dress perfect for our wedding. As a plus size girl, I was horribly nervous to go dress shopping, and then even more nervous to go to an alterations appointment, but Leslie made sure I felt gorgeous and even spent additional time making sure my dress looked picture perfect right before I took it at my final fitting. I was so happy to find Leslie and deeply appreciate everything that she does!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Lillian Mae Bridal 8

Erin · Married on 08/25/2018

I got my wedding dress altered here and it turned out so beautifully. It was a two piece dress with tulle, horsehair and a ton of beading on the corset top. The top had to be taken in to fit my chest better and it was done perfectly. The dress didn't even look bustled when it was! Absolute craftsmanship. I would definitely recommend this store to any soon to be bride. It was very fairly priced too! The fittings were always on time, easy going and stress free. She will tell you exactly what needs to be done and what can actually be done based on your dress type. Overall great experience.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lillian Mae Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months