1308 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number

About Second Summer Bride

Welcome to Second Summer Bride, Austin’s only bridal boutique offering designer store samples, resale and consignment gowns. At Second Summer Bride we strive to find the perfect dress for every bride, for every budget! With a broad selection of store samples, new, once-wed (pre-owned), designer, couture, discontinued and vintage wedding dresses, our inventory is constantly changing. We stock sizes ranging from 0-26, and at a price point for every budget, you are sure to find your dream wedding dress. Whether you are looking for your dream dress or ready to consign your pre-loved dress, Second Summer Bride is here for you!

Follow Second Summer Bride on

Second Summer Bride 2
  • S&M2019

Meredith · Getting married on 04/05/2020

The best experience

Second Summer Bride was wonderful! I decided to try on a bunch of dresses by myself to just get an idea of what I wanted and ended up leaving that day with a dress. The woman that helped me made me feel so comfortable and was so excited for me that the experience couldn’t have been better. Second Summer Bride was organized and had a large selection of different priced dresses as well as styles. I would highly recommend it and had the best day.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laquisha · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!

I went here and got the most beautiful dress ever. Everyone was super personable and complimenting. I found the most unexpected dress and for an amazing price. Anyone I know getting married I refer them here!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Shana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Loved working with Sara!

This was my third visit to a bridal salon and it couldn't have better! Sara was so sweet and patient, and she answered so many of my questions. The dressing rooms are large and so is the area for your guests to sit when you step out to showcase your dress. I came here hoping I'd get lucky and I did. I tried on six dresses and ended up saying yes to the first dress I tried on! I absolutely recommend Sara for how attentive and kind she was during my whole visit.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Second Summer Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Second Summer Bride
    Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Personal service and gorgeous gowns!

• Wild Rose Photo Studio
    Wild Rose Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

Love this shop! Natalie is so knowledgable and helpful, great with clients!! Best dresses and accessories around town for sure!

• Special Occasions Tuxedos & Weddings
    Special Occasions Tuxedos & Weddings Wedding Planners

Beautiful bridal shop, love how they meet you at the door to make you feel invited and welcomed. Tons of gorgeous dresses to choose from. I recommend Second Summer Bride to all my brides-to-be.

• 1308 W. Anderson Lane Austin, TX, 78757 See on map
    5124199001 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm *Friday and Saturday appointments are required!