Second Summer Bride

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Welcome to Second Summer Bride, Austin’s only bridal boutique offering designer store samples, resale and consignment gowns. At Second Summer Bride we strive to find the perfect dress for every bride, for every budget! With a broad selection of store samples, new, once-wed (pre-owned), designer, couture, discontinued and vintage wedding dresses, our inventory is constantly changing. We stock sizes ranging from 0-26, and at a price point for every budget, you are sure to find your dream wedding dress. Whether you are looking for your dream dress or ready to consign your pre-loved dress, Second Summer Bride is here for you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Consignment
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Heather & Eric
    Heather Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had two weeks until my wedding and was stressed that I would not find something in my size right away. We had decided last min to forget the huss and fuss of planning a huge wedding and we decided to elope on our original wedding planning trip to Puerto Rico. I When I got to second summer bride they had a huge selection. I am a street size 4-6 and they had about 10 dresses in my size. I was able to get an almost $3000 for half of that. It was worn once before but did not look like it did. The girl that helped me, I think her name was Natalie was patient with me and super helpful! I would def recommend this place. I will also be selling my dress back here.
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne S. Married on 12/04/2020

Wondering experience!!

I absolutely loved my time shopping for my wedding dress here! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I have to give a shoutout to Katelyn! She was SO caring, thoughtful, and actually listened to my suggestions which resulted in finding my perfect dress! I had a terrible experience at a different place and coming here to Second Summer Bride made me feel so special and exactly what I wanted my wedding dress shopping experience to be! Thank you so much and definitely will be recommending this place to future brides!!
  • Kami
    Kami L. Married on 04/19/2020

Wedding Dress!

I knew I didn't want to spend a ton on a wedding dress so I decided to check out resale/consignment dresses and I don't regret it! Second Summer Bride was the first place I went to and only tried on 3 dresses before I found the one! Since it is a resale/consignment store, there aren't a variety of sizes so I did end up spending more on tailoring than on the dress but I don't regret it! Overall, I still saved more than I would've if I bought a new dress.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Second Summer Bride Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Personal service and gorgeous gowns!

Wild Rose Photo Studio Wild Rose Photo Studio Wedding Photographers

Love this shop! Natalie is so knowledgable and helpful, great with clients!! Best dresses and accessories around town for sure!

Special Occasions Tuxedos & Weddings Special Occasions Tuxedos & Weddings Wedding Planners

Beautiful bridal shop, love how they meet you at the door to make you feel invited and welcomed. Tons of gorgeous dresses to choose from. I recommend Second Summer Bride to all my brides-to-be.

1308 W. Anderson Lane Austin, TX, 78757
5124199001

Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm *Friday and Saturday appointments are required!
Location of (Second Summer Bride)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding