Details Details

• Chiellabrate Events
  • Above & Beyond Events

4 Reviews for Details Details

Jason · Married on 01/17/2016

Details Details is an amazing wedding planning company which made our dream wedding come true. Jeannie Savage, our wedding planner went above and beyond what was expected of her. She answered every email, came to every meeting and worked tirelessly for my wife and I. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone smoother, when you work with Details Details I can tell you first hand that you won't have a single worry. When Jeannie leads the way all you have to do is stand where you need to and walk when you need to and as a groom I can tell you that's a huge relief. She even spent extra time working on a plan in case the r word occurred. My advice to any couple looking to get married is that the right wedding planner is as important if not more important then the venue. You will have no idea how much work goes into planning a wedding until you start and the day of you need someone there to make sure you can just concentrate on you. Details Details are the best wedding planners you can get. Jeannie words alone cannot thank you enough for all that you did for us.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Casey · Married on 03/21/2014

Jeannie at Details Details is AMAZING! She was so organized and thought of every little thing....She made the planning process so easy by recommending vendors who all turned out to be fantastic. I can't say enough about how much she did for us and she was able to really decode what we wanted and get it right! Thank you Jeannie!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Anita · Married on 09/01/2012

Love them. Alicia is the BEST.

Sent on 09/20/2012

• Irvine See on map
    Location of (Details Details)