About Customary Couture

The concept behind Customary Couture is that every bride should be able to have the dress of their dreams. Our various designers are chosen for their willingness to make custom changes to each of their gowns while maintaining modern, yet classic styles, impeccable attention to detail, and the highest standards of quality. Customary Couture strives to stock gowns for every taste. You deserve a gown that's beautiful and unique! We also feel that each bride should have our undivided attention so we help brides one at a time by appointment.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Austin

8 Reviews for Customary Couture

Tiffani was wonderful. I went to this store thinking I may not be able to find my wedding dress after having tried on dresses at 2 other places. I went and tried on dresses. They were all beautiful but it wasn't til one of the last ones that I found "THE" dress. It was the one Tiffani thought it might be the perfect dress for me....and it was! Wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Customary Couture was very helpful with my indecision on which of two dresses to get!
I tried them on several times and they always made me feel welcome! Once I decided they kept the dress in the shop for me and took care of it.
The whole team was great and I can not be happier with their willingness to help my mom out when the dress she ordered (from somewhere else) didn't work out and they worked with us to find one that would work for her two days before the wedding.

Profile Picture Chelsie, 3/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We had looked everywhere for the wedding dress and not been successful. It was Tiffany at Custmary Couture who listened, and who found just THE right dress. They also helped provide the tuxedos for the wedding party as well. They were always helpful and professional. Because this is a locally owned business and not one of the big chains, business hours are different. Call ahead and plan your visiit. They have beautiful dresses and inventory that changes often. It's definitely worth the drive.

Profile Picture User2806463, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1280877042647 y21074bk

Bridal Rewards Program

Redeem In-Store
Purchase your bridal gown from Customary Couture and you start saving with Bridal Rewards: 1. 1/2 Price custom length or in house hem on your bridal gown when purchased at regular price** and on your first visit! With your gown purchase, you'll also get a free gift and free storage! 2. Next---Order your Bridesmaid's dresses and get $10 off each dress. 3. Place your tuxedo order and the grooms's is free!! (Party of 6 or more) Groomsman, Fathers, Ushers...Get $10 off their tuxedos. 12 or more,
#WWc2bd125c334e40f0

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful Wedding gowns that are perfect for a Bridal Portrait whatever your style!

When I take a young lady out for her bridal portrait session, you can bet we will be putting the bridal gown through its paces. We will be bending, sitting, twisting, climbing and walking, we will be doing everything that you wouldn’t do in a fitting room, but might very well do on your wedding night. A lot of times there are wardrobe issues that come to light, and it’s hard to get a bride to smile when her gown is biting her somewhere or she’s about to pass out because she can’t breathe. Can you imagine spending your wedding night like that? And then there is the bride that shows up in an exceptionally attractive gown and isn’t pre-occupied with continually pulling up the top or stopping the shoot every few minutes to get the seams straight. She just glides from pose to pose with a content smile because she knows she looks great and feels great. It appears that some of my most successful bridal shoots had their start at Customary Couture

Events