West Hartford, CT 06119 Map · Phone number

About Curry Kay Events

Just like no two couples are the same, no two weddings should be the same either!

At Curry Kay Events, your wedding will be a reflection of you. Do you have a vision that needs to be brought to life? Are you looking for a creative, professional eye to design your celebration? Whatever your situation, we make sure that your wedding events are exactly what you want.

We strongly believe that a wedding should be representative of the couple. This most important day in your life should mirror your personality, your interests, your lifestyle, and your hopes and dreams. From full planning to day of coordination, we give you the peace of mind that every detail of your event will be perfect in design and execution!

We have a passion for weddings and events that is obvious in each step of the planning process. Our experience ranges from budget weddings to elaborate destination weddings, small intimate dinners for the executive board of professional athletic associations to appreciation events for the customers of Fortune 500 companies. No event is too small or too large to benefit from the assistance of Curry Kay Events!

Your package will be customized to fit your exact needs and budget and may include any or all of the following:

-Timeline and Budget Development
-Event Decor and Design Consultation
-Vendor and Venue Sourcing and Liaison
-Contract Review and/or Negotiation
-Transportation Logistics
-Guest Services
-Wedding or Event Etiquette
-Day of Coordination
-For the more hands on bride: DIY tutorials
-And More!

Are you not sure why you would need an event planner/coordinator? Please contact us for a complimentary, no pressure consultation!

• AraYana Events
First Presbyterian Church, Glens Falls, NY
a810d952df0049e8 1288836805259 Picture5

12 Reviews for Curry Kay Events

Emily · Married on 10/20/2012

Laura was amazing to work with and was the main reason our wedding went so smoothly. Since we live out of state, having her in the area of the wedding to work w/ our vendors and communicate w/ other moving parts was a lifesaver. She was informative, quick to respond, and kept everything incredibly organized. I can truly say I didn't have a worry in the world on the day of our wedding b/c I knew she had everything under control...we were able to focus on our family, friends and each other.

Sent on 11/19/2012

heather · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Laura and her team. She was incredibly good about responding to all of my emails, and answered every question throughout my planning process. I hired her for month-of coordination. She helped me touch base with all of my vendors, and kept everyone that was involved in our wedding in the loop (caterer/DJ/Photographer/transport/bakery/florist).

My husband and I had a wedding at a private home, and had to hire SO many different vendors, I don't know what I would have done without her help! Even on the day of the wedding, during the cocktail hour, when (at a moments notice) I wanted to pin my hair up - there she was with a giant box of bobby pins!

Her pricing is extremely reasonable for what she offers, plus her assistant's help on the day of the wedding. Laura works very hard to make sure every detail is looked over and taken care of. I would suggest her to anyone looking for help with wedding coordination!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Stefanie · Married on 06/03/2012

At first I had tried to plan my own wedding with my mothers help, but as the date got closer, the details became overwelming. I called Laura and told her my situation. She was very nice and helped me figure out which of her services would work best for me. We ended up doing a Month-Of service. I don't know what I would have done without her. She organized sooo much and made sure the venders and me had all the same information on what I wanted.. She made sure every vendor knew what time time be where as well as me too. Laura made the wedding stress free so I could worry about myself and relax. I would recommend her to anyone in the area because she is confident, works above and beyond, and didn't let me down once.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Curry Kay Events's reply:

Thank you Stefanie! It was so wonderful to work with you and Andy. Best wishes to you both!

Award

Curry Kay Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Annalisa Ewald
    Annalisa Ewald Wedding Musicians

Wonderful, imaginative, courteoous and highly profressional. I would recommend Curry Kay to anyone seek quality event planning. They did a superb job of coorinding with me (musician) fo ra mountaintop ceremony--down to the outdoor power source, heating and lighting and the parking logistics--exceptional.

• Ciao! Catering and Events/ Two Steps Downtown Grille
    Ciao! Catering and Events/ Two Steps Downtown Grille Wedding Caterers

Laura is a truly a great professional to work with. She has a keen eye for detail and looks for the personality of the bride and groom to shine at their event!

• Celia Milton Celebrant
    Celia Milton Celebrant Wedding Officiants

I had the great pleasure to see, first hand, the creativity and enthusiasm that Laura brings to the events she produces. Her warm, calm personality and dedication to the artistry of the wedding experience will make your day beautiful, interesting, and memorable.

• West Hartford, 06119 See on map