Atlantic Events

New Milford, New Milford, CT 06776 Map · Phone number

About Atlantic Events

Atlantic Events is a full-service event and wedding planning company located in New Milford, Connecticut, serving couples all over the Hartford and New Haven areas. They offer couples full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination services based on their individual needs and preferences. Stephanie Pruitt Rehnberg, MPA, CMP, the owner of this creative business, has been planning special events, meetings, fundraisers and weddings since 2002. Atlantic Events looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Experience
Stephanie started Atlantic Events, LLC in 2014 after over 15 years in the event planning industry. She’s a designated Certified Meeting Professional and holds a Certification in Wedding and Event Design from the Event Leadership Institute. Over the years, Stephanie has planned events in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and more.

This experienced event planner is happy to plan your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. She’s skilled in a variety of wedding types, including destination weddings, intimate elopements, eco-friendly celebrations, military affairs and more. Stephanie is happy to design and coordinate your wedding, whether you just need a helping hand on the day-of, or you want someone completely hands-on from start to finish. Her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Assistance with contract negotiations
  • Help with save the dates and invitations

Follow Atlantic Events on

Atlantic Events 5
Atlantic Events 6
Atlantic Events 7

Siena Giordano · Married on 10/20/2018

Stephanie is TOP notch!!!

I need a 6th star for Stephanie!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I recently got married in October and took on the challenging task of having our reception in a non-traditional venue....a indoor horse riding ring. This was no simpe task but what made it easy was the wonderful people I had behind me and at the TOP of that list was Stephanie. Take my advice when I say, on the day of your wedding you want accountable and reliable professionals behind you and Stephanie is the BEST. Not only is she a wonderful person, she was extremely available and patient. She was readily available whether via phone or in person. She had great tools to keep up organized and unique ideas. After every meeting she eased any wedding planning anxiety I had. When the wedding day came I had peace knowing Stephanie was working in the background. She kept us on time and organized which was no easy task for our crew. I don’t know of any hiccups that occurred on the wedding day because of Stephanie’s amazing job and seamless execution. Ultimately Stephanie was instrumental in making my ideas a reality. From day one, she understood my vision and kept it at the forefront of the planning. She created a wedding that exceeded my every dream and that was the best day of my life. You will be so thankful to have Stephanie by your side. Your wedding day will be that much better because of it.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Atlantic Events 12
    Atlantic Events 13
    Atlantic Events 14

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stephanie was SO helpful in my wedding. She was proficient and made the entire day flow perfectly. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Ellina · Married on 08/11/2018

We cannot overstate the value of Stephanie. She went well above and beyond our expectations, and we realized that if we hadn't hired her our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

We hired Stephanie to be a "day of" coordinator. Before the wedding, she did a visit to our reception venue to go over plans and attended our ceremony rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, she set up everything at our reception site (perfectly), then oversaw the ceremony (programs, entrances etc), then went back to the reception site to ensure everything was still perfect. Her attention to detail is unreal. She anticipated things we never could have and got every single thing done precisely the way we needed it done.

When the reception ended, she stayed at the site well past midnight cleaning up (even though we hadn't asked her to). She boxed everything up and handed it all off to our parents to bring home. When our parents left the venue, Stephanie was still working. It was incredible. During the reception itself, she spoke to all the vendors, coordinated the announcements, entrances, cake cutting and everything else. Anything that anyone needed, she got it done. Stephanie is invaluable, and her rates are beyond reasonable. If you want your big day to run smoothly, you should hire Stephanie. She'll make sure your event is perfect. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you both. It was such a lovely day sometimes I forget the all-day rain!

Atlantic Events FAQ