New Milford, New Milford, CT 06776 Map · Phone number

About Atlantic Events

Atlantic Events is a full-service event and wedding planning company located in New Milford, Connecticut, serving couples all over Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. Couples create customized packages including full planning or stepping in a couple of weeks before the wedding. Stephanie Pruitt Rehnberg, MPA, CMP, the owner of this creative business, has been planning special events, meetings, fundraisers and weddings since 2002. Atlantic Events looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Experience
Stephanie started Atlantic Events, LLC in 2014 after over 15 years in the event planning industry. She’s a designated Certified Meeting Professional and holds a Certification in Wedding and Event Design from the Event Leadership Institute. Over the years, Stephanie has planned events in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and more.

This experienced event planner is happy to plan your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. She’s skilled in a variety of wedding types, including destination weddings, intimate elopements, eco-friendly celebrations, military affairs and more. Stephanie is happy to design and coordinate your wedding, whether you just need a helping hand weeks prior to the wedding, or you want someone completely hands-on from start to finish. Her services include:

• Budget
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals and vendor management
  • Assistance with contract negotiations
  • Save the dates and invitations

Follow Atlantic Events on

Atlantic Events 7
  • Christine

Christine Martin · Married on 08/17/2019

Experienced, thoughtful, professional

We had a perfect wedding. Really. Stephanie at Atlantic Events made our day stress-free and something that we and our guests will remember forever. Stephanie helped us with the tiniest of details and coordinating our many vendors for our outdoor farm wedding. There is a lot to consider when literally everything is a-la-carte: tent, seating, food, DJ, makeup, centerpieces... the list goes on. Stephanie is highly experienced and professional. She guided us through the entire process and it truly was painless. I DIY'd my centerpieces and ended up not having enough. Well, when we entered our tent for the reception, we saw that Stephanie made it work and our jaws hit the floor. We had forgotten our "activity table" during setup the night before, and Stephanie found the box of stuff and set it up without us even asking! For the rehearsal, our wedding party was kind of like herding cats. Stephanie herded them with patience and grace. I did not lift a finger on the day of our wedding thanks to Stephanie. She is a genuinely kind and thoughtful person. Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to her. Perfect. Look no further for your event planner. You have found her.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Atlantic Events 8
    Atlantic Events 9

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding! It was quite the journey to get to this day, but it was an amazing celebration with family and friends surrounding you both with love.

Siena Giordano · Married on 10/20/2018

Stephanie is TOP notch!!!

I need a 6th star for Stephanie!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I recently got married in October and took on the challenging task of having our reception in a non-traditional venue....a indoor horse riding ring. This was no simpe task but what made it easy was the wonderful people I had behind me and at the TOP of that list was Stephanie. Take my advice when I say, on the day of your wedding you want accountable and reliable professionals behind you and Stephanie is the BEST. Not only is she a wonderful person, she was extremely available and patient. She was readily available whether via phone or in person. She had great tools to keep up organized and unique ideas. After every meeting she eased any wedding planning anxiety I had. When the wedding day came I had peace knowing Stephanie was working in the background. She kept us on time and organized which was no easy task for our crew. I don’t know of any hiccups that occurred on the wedding day because of Stephanie’s amazing job and seamless execution. Ultimately Stephanie was instrumental in making my ideas a reality. From day one, she understood my vision and kept it at the forefront of the planning. She created a wedding that exceeded my every dream and that was the best day of my life. You will be so thankful to have Stephanie by your side. Your wedding day will be that much better because of it.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Atlantic Events 14
    Atlantic Events 15
    Atlantic Events 16

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stephanie was SO helpful in my wedding. She was proficient and made the entire day flow perfectly. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Atlantic Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1