Atlantic Events

New Milford, CT 06776 Map · Phone number

About Atlantic Events

Atlantic Events, LLC is an event coordination and design company with services ranging from full planning to day of event services. Owner, Stephanie Pruitt Rehnberg, MPA, CMP has enjoyed coordinating events, weddings, meetings, and fundraisers professionally since 2002. Stephanie is a designated Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), the foremost certification for meeting and event professionals and recognizes those who have proven their proficiency through a combination of education, experience, and passing a rigorous exam. She also holds a Certification in Wedding and Event Design from the Event Leadership Institute.

We look forward working with you to making your dream event come to life! www.theatlanticevents.com

Follow Atlantic Events on

Atlantic Events 2
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stephanie was SO helpful in my wedding. She was proficient and made the entire day flow perfectly. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Ellina · Married on 08/11/2018

We cannot overstate the value of Stephanie. She went well above and beyond our expectations, and we realized that if we hadn't hired her our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

We hired Stephanie to be a "day of" coordinator. Before the wedding, she did a visit to our reception venue to go over plans and attended our ceremony rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, she set up everything at our reception site (perfectly), then oversaw the ceremony (programs, entrances etc), then went back to the reception site to ensure everything was still perfect. Her attention to detail is unreal. She anticipated things we never could have and got every single thing done precisely the way we needed it done.

When the reception ended, she stayed at the site well past midnight cleaning up (even though we hadn't asked her to). She boxed everything up and handed it all off to our parents to bring home. When our parents left the venue, Stephanie was still working. It was incredible. During the reception itself, she spoke to all the vendors, coordinated the announcements, entrances, cake cutting and everything else. Anything that anyone needed, she got it done. Stephanie is invaluable, and her rates are beyond reasonable. If you want your big day to run smoothly, you should hire Stephanie. She'll make sure your event is perfect. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you both. It was such a lovely day sometimes I forget the all-day rain!

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie was the coordinator for my fall 2017 wedding and she was absolutely amazing. In advance of the day she graciously drove to our venue multiple times to meet with me to discuss different ideas. For details that I was unsure of, she listened to all my thoughts and then put together idea boards with visuals and pricing for me to consider. Stephanie researched everything from cake toppers and potential favors, to bakeries and florists for me. I can’t even imagine the number of phone calls, emails, and web searches she did on my behalf!

I loved that Stephanie was always present and available, but not overbearing. She was always prompt with her replies to me and provided timelines regarding when she would have information for me. If we hadn’t talked in awhile she gently checked in, but never made me feel like she was quizzing me or pressuring me. Stephanie exceeded my expectations every step of the way, but none more so than on the day of my wedding.

The day of, Stephanie was exceptional. At one point during set-up I realized that I didn’t have anything to do! Stephanie is so sweet but also firm in directing family, friends, and venue staff. I handed over every diagram and list I had created and she executed marvelously. I was so confident in Steph that I can honestly say I was not stressed for even one moment of my wedding day!

Stephanie is a true professional and she is so skilled at blending the supportive aspects of her job with the directive aspects. You can tell she is passionate about her work and her credentials prove that she is serious about continually learning about her industry.

Thank you a million times over to Stephanie for making my day perfect—one that I had time to take in and enjoy to the fullest. Five stars from this extremely happy client!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank YOU!

Atlantic Events FAQ