New Milford, CT 06776 Map · Phone number

About Atlantic Events

Atlantic Events is a full-service event and wedding planning company located in New Milford, Connecticut, serving couples all over Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.

Stephanie Pruitt Rehnberg, MPA, CMP, the owner of this creative business, has been planning special events, meetings, fundraisers and weddings since 2002. Atlantic Events looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life. https://www.theatlanticevents.com

Experience
Stephanie started Atlantic Events, LLC in 2014 and has been planning and designing since 2002. She’s a designated Certified Meeting Professional and holds a Certification in Wedding and Event Design from the Event Leadership Institute. Over the years, Stephanie has planned events in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and more.

Stephanie is happy to design and coordinate your wedding, whether you just need assistance getting organized, a helping hand weeks prior to the wedding, or you want someone completely hands-on from start to finish.

Full Event Planning: For the host who needs a guide through the entire planning process, focus on design and decor, assist assembling a team of service providers, provide unlimited professional advice, and manage every detail of the event.

Event Day Coordination: Our day of coordination package is perfect for the host who wishes to take care of the entire planning themselves, however they want the luxury of enjoying the few weeks before the event without worrying about putting together timelines, to do lists, final vendor communication, and “day of” details.

Event Consulting: For a couple who could use a little help getting organized for the event. A three hour consultation to solve problems, manage changes, and improve efficiency in planning your event. Advice and expertise will come through supportive, experience-driven guidance. Items such as organizing thoughts and vision for the event, contracts review, timeline compilation, venue layouts and flow and creation of a to do list.

COVID-19 Note: From rescheduling with your venue and coming up with alternatives for seasonal items to understanding contracts and communicating with vendors on your behalf—I’m here to help you navigate postponing your wedding without any love lost. You worry about staying safe and celebrating your love story at a later date and I’ll shoulder the rest.

Follow Atlantic Events on

7 Reviews for Atlantic Events

• Christine

Christine Martin · Married on 08/17/2019

Experienced, thoughtful, professional

We had a perfect wedding. Really. Stephanie at Atlantic Events made our day stress-free and something that we and our guests will remember forever. Stephanie helped us with the tiniest of details and coordinating our many vendors for our outdoor farm wedding. There is a lot to consider when literally everything is a-la-carte: tent, seating, food, DJ, makeup, centerpieces... the list goes on. Stephanie is highly experienced and professional. She guided us through the entire process and it truly was painless. I DIY'd my centerpieces and ended up not having enough. Well, when we entered our tent for the reception, we saw that Stephanie made it work and our jaws hit the floor. We had forgotten our "activity table" during setup the night before, and Stephanie found the box of stuff and set it up without us even asking! For the rehearsal, our wedding party was kind of like herding cats. Stephanie herded them with patience and grace. I did not lift a finger on the day of our wedding thanks to Stephanie. She is a genuinely kind and thoughtful person. Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to her. Perfect. Look no further for your event planner. You have found her.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding! It was quite the journey to get to this day, but it was an amazing celebration with family and friends surrounding you both with love.

Siena Giordano · Married on 10/20/2018

Stephanie is TOP notch!!!

I need a 6th star for Stephanie!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I recently got married in October and took on the challenging task of having our reception in a non-traditional venue....a indoor horse riding ring. This was no simpe task but what made it easy was the wonderful people I had behind me and at the TOP of that list was Stephanie. Take my advice when I say, on the day of your wedding you want accountable and reliable professionals behind you and Stephanie is the BEST. Not only is she a wonderful person, she was extremely available and patient. She was readily available whether via phone or in person. She had great tools to keep up organized and unique ideas. After every meeting she eased any wedding planning anxiety I had. When the wedding day came I had peace knowing Stephanie was working in the background. She kept us on time and organized which was no easy task for our crew. I don’t know of any hiccups that occurred on the wedding day because of Stephanie’s amazing job and seamless execution. Ultimately Stephanie was instrumental in making my ideas a reality. From day one, she understood my vision and kept it at the forefront of the planning. She created a wedding that exceeded my every dream and that was the best day of my life. You will be so thankful to have Stephanie by your side. Your wedding day will be that much better because of it.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stephanie was SO helpful in my wedding. She was proficient and made the entire day flow perfectly. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Atlantic Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New Milford, CT, 06776 See on map
    Location of (Atlantic Events)