Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Atlantic Events

Customized event coordination and design

Atlantic Events, LLC is an event coordination and design company with services ranging from full planning to day of event services. Owner, Stephanie Pruitt Rehnberg, MPA, CMP has enjoyed coordinating events, weddings, meetings, and fundraisers professionally since 2002. Stephanie is a designated Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), the foremost certification for meeting and event professionals and recognizes those who have proven their proficiency through a combination of education, experience, and passing a rigorous exam. She also holds a Certification in Wedding and Event Design from the Event Leadership Institute.

We look forward working with you to making your dream event come to life! www.theatlanticevents.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Hartford

Follow Atlantic Events on

2 Reviews for Atlantic Events

Stephanie was the coordinator for my fall 2017 wedding and she was absolutely amazing. In advance of the day she graciously drove to our venue multiple times to meet with me to discuss different ideas. For details that I was unsure of, she listened to all my thoughts and then put together idea boards with visuals and pricing for me to consider. Stephanie researched everything from cake toppers and potential favors, to bakeries and florists for me. I can’t even imagine the number of phone calls, emails, and web searches she did on my behalf!

I loved that Stephanie was always present and available, but not overbearing. She was always prompt with her replies to me and provided timelines regarding when she would have information for me. If we hadn’t talked in awhile she gently checked in, but never made me feel like she was quizzing me or pressuring me. Stephanie exceeded my expectations every step of the way, but none more so than on the day of my wedding.

The day of, Stephanie was exceptional. At one point during set-up I realized that I didn’t have anything to do! Stephanie is so sweet but also firm in directing family, friends, and venue staff. I handed over every diagram and list I had created and she executed marvelously. I was so confident in Steph that I can honestly say I was not stressed for even one moment of my wedding day!

Stephanie is a true professional and she is so skilled at blending the supportive aspects of her job with the directive aspects. You can tell she is passionate about her work and her credentials prove that she is serious about continually learning about her industry.

Thank you a million times over to Stephanie for making my day perfect—one that I had time to take in and enjoy to the fullest. Five stars from this extremely happy client!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She was the day-of coordinator for my wedding and didn't leave any detail unfinished. She took care of everything which took that much more stress off of me for the day- I didn't have to worry about anything! My wedding was a destination wedding so we had to bring all our supplies to set up. Stephanie assembled the centerpieces, card table, escort card table, cake table and made sure everything was perfect. She is very accessible and responds to emails/phone calls promptly. Stephanie's work is top of the line, she has so many ideas and works with any budget. I would definitely recommend her and Atlantic Events!

View Vendor Response