Hartford, CT 06114 Map · Phone number

About A & K Elite Wedding and Events Planning, LLC

A & K Elite Wedding and Events Planning, LLC is a company based in CT known for providing elegant presentations and unique styles catered to each client. We strive to make your special event a memorable occasion as we stand by our motto “Catered to your needs, detailed to your dreams.”

Please feel free to contact us at (860)595-7585 or (914)224-7848. We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow A & K Elite Wedding and Events Planning, LLC on

Groom
7719656a211bf70b 1419986646148 ak7

4 Reviews for A & K Elite Wedding and Events Planning, LLC

Racquel · Married on 05/16/2015

One of the best decisions we made for my friend's baby shower was choosing A&K Elite Wedding and Events Planning as our event coordinator! They did an exceptional job and everyone loved it! When my friend told me about her desire to plan a shower, me being inexperienced, knew exactly who to run to...A&K that is! They took a plain room and turned it into something beautiful...they held my hand through the entire process and completely understood what I was looking for. They have a gift of creativity when it comes to decorating, that's for sure! Even though I had a ton of questions, they were always patient and understanding and answered them; reassuring me that everything would be perfect and that I didn't need to worry. These two young ladies were also very professional and they had backup/additional items and ideas for things that I had forgotten; which saves a ton of time, hassle, and stress when you're trying to put everything together on the big day! I was taken aback by how prepared they were! After the ladies had set up the tables and the many decorations; the onlookers and owner of the rented venue, came in to take pictures. They were simply amazed by the transformation that these ladies were able to do to the room. Not to mention, the original designed, edible, decorations were a big hit with our guests! Days after the shower, guests were still contacting us to tell how beautiful everything looked! What was also very commendable, was that throughout the weeks leading up to the event, I never once felt like I wasn't a valued client. I would totally recommend A&K Elite for future events! Thanks A&K Elite for making this event one to remember!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Excellent Service, i would Recommend Anyone Whose having an Event to choose A&K Elite Wedding And Events Planning, LLC.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Scott · Married on 06/20/2014

I have worked with A&K events on multiple events and they have always done an excellent job. The cakes were beautiful and the decor was elegant. Their choice of flowers, vases and other room decor always brightens the event and adds a professional touch. My clients have also expressed to me that they were very happy with not only the way the room looked, but the level of professionalisn that Kadian and Anekia presented throughout. I would recommend A&K Events to anyone looking to turn any ordinary event into something spectacular.

Sent on 12/30/2014

A & K Elite Wedding and Events Planning, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Hartford, 06114 See on map
    9142247848 (Other Phone Number)