398 Green Valley Rd, Staten Island, NY 10312 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250

About Crown Jewel Events, LLC

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. You spend months planning everything down to the last detail. Don’t you want to enjoy it as much as your guests will? With Crown Jewel Events by your side, you can be a guest at your own wedding! We’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, so you only have to worry about how long that first kiss should be.

c10
c1
c10

5 Reviews for Crown Jewel Events, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Crown Jewel Events help make my special day perfect! Carmella helped me with all the worries and issues that I had. She also helped me stay within my budget. Her staff was wonderful the day of my wedding. They took care of any problems that arose, I didn't have any worries. They go above and beyond.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2015

The wedding planner and staff I had was very helpful to me on my special day. The girls she had assisting her were always right there to help me with anything I needed.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Lani · Married on 09/05/2010

Crown Jewel Events helped make my special day PERFECT! Carmella was there for me whenever i needed her leading upto the wedding. Everything was very organized and it really made the whole process very stress free. All of the vendors she worked with were excellent. I told her what i had envisioned and she really just put all the pieces together very nicely. I was amazed that everything went so smoothly. Her staff was there for me every step of way for the wedding. I would definately recommend Crown Jewel Events!!!

Sent on 09/27/2010