1726 route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number

About Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry

I am a licensed cosmetologist and specialize in bridal makeup, lashes and semi permanent brow tattooing. I have been a working professional in the makeup industry for over 8 years. In additional to my licensing I am also a graduate of Make-up Designory in Manhattan, NY. I am a lash artist with over 4 years of experience and am trained in Classic/volume/Mega lashes. I am certfiendd in microblading and ombré brow semi permanent tattooing and offer that as well.

A little about me,

I believe I have been very artistic my whole life. I received my first painter's kit for Christmas when I was about 5 years old, and shortly thereafter discovered a new world of creativity with water pastels (which were my favorite). I loved drawing everything I saw and imagined. Spending hours on end alone in my room or my sister's art studio drawing everything I saw as I looked out the window was the norm for me. I am an artist at heart and have a real love and appreciation for the beauty that surrounds me every day.

I owe a lot of my love for art and my creativity to my older sisters--Sarah, who was an art student and now professional photographer and master hair stylist; and Alyce, who has always been creative with her makeup,style, and her career as a body piercer; and ,of course, my mother who was gracious and trusting enough to let me play and experiment with her makeup at such a young age. Growing up in a house of women who loved their makeup and beauty products, it was a natural progression to envelop myself into a career of Makeup Artistry. My love for makeup is not solely based on the opportunity to express my creativity by doing something I love, it is by far the most fulfilling career I could have chosen solely due to the positive impact I bring to other people. The most rewarding aspect of my career is the fact that I help build the confidence of so many women I have worked with.

Although I am a strong believer that inner beauty is the most important beauty, many women have insecurities relating to their physical features, and I speak from first-hand knowledge. In a makeup application, there is definitely a transformation that takes place. Often, that same person who was insecure about their uneven skin tone, a blemish, scarring, etc., is now beaming with joy and has a new boost of self-confidence

• Woman-owned
Follow Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Lounge Creative Space

15 Reviews for Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 01/24/2020

Bridal/Bridal Party Makeup

Cassandra was the definition of perfection when it came to my bridal makeup on my wedding day. I couldn’t imagine my day with her not being there. She is hands down the most talented, sincere, professional human being I’ve ever met.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. This means the world to me. So happy I was apart of your wedding day. Thank you so so much for everything you were such a pleasure !
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 12/07/2019

Flawless makeup!

I absolutely love Cassandra! She did my engagement photos, bridal trial and of course my makeup on my wedding day. She is truly the only artist that I have liked and felt beautiful with the finished product. She is so kind, patient and has a very calming energy that makes you feel relaxed. The members of my wedding party also loved their makeup and said it was their favorite out of any time they’ve gotten it done. I’d recommend everyone to hire her!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry's reply:

Brb crying ! Thank you so much Katie it was so fun working with you and your party. I had such a. Great time glamming you all! I appreciate the kind words so so much!!

Linda · Married on 10/04/2019

The best wedding makeup artist!

I can't say enough great things about Cassandra!! From day one, she was always super responsive to my emails and was great at accommodating me for appointments for my lash extensions with my very busy schedule! My makeup for the wedding was absolutely PERFECT! All i had to do was describe my dress to Cass, and she knew exactly what would fit my look best. Best of all, my makeup did not budge the entire night and I was dancing and sweating up a storm! She also did a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids' makeups and all of the girls were thrilled with how it came out! The greatest testament as to how wonderful Cass is: My photographer was over an hour late and I had no pictures of myself getting my hair and makeup ready. Cass stayed well after she was done with all of our makeup so she could stage a few pictures for me once the photographer arrived. It meant so much to me that she would do that and I'm so grateful that I have those pictures! She is not only an amazingly kind person but an incredibly talented makeup artist. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry's reply:

Omg Linda!! 😭🤍 aww thank you so so much for the sweet words. I had such a great time with you all I was happy to stay!! Send me some pictures! lol hope to see you again ! ❤️❤️

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 80
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 1726 route 9 Clifton Park, 12065 See on map
    Location of (Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry)