1726 route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number

About Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry

I am a licensed cosmetologist and specialize in bridal makeup, lashes and semi permanent brow tattooing. I have been a working professional in the makeup industry for over 7 years. In additional to my licensing I am also a graduate of Make-up Designory in Manhattan, NY. I am a lash artist with over 3 years of experience and am trained in Classic/volume/Mega lashes. I am certfiendd in microblading and ombré brow semi permanent tattooing and offer that as well.

A little about me,

I believe I have been very artistic my whole life. I received my first painter's kit for Christmas when I was about 5 years old, and shortly thereafter discovered a new world of creativity with water pastels (which were my favorite). I loved drawing everything I saw and imagined. Spending hours on end alone in my room or my sister's art studio drawing everything I saw as I looked out the window was the norm for me. I am an artist at heart and have a real love and appreciation for the beauty that surrounds me every day.

I owe a lot of my love for art and my creativity to my older sisters--Sarah, who was an art student and now professional photographer and master hair stylist; and Alyce, who has always been creative with her makeup,style, and her career as a body piercer; and ,of course, my mother who was gracious and trusting enough to let me play and experiment with her makeup at such a young age. Growing up in a house of women who loved their makeup and beauty products, it was a natural progression to envelop myself into a career of Makeup Artistry. My love for makeup is not solely based on the opportunity to express my creativity by doing something I love, it is by far the most fulfilling career I could have chosen solely due to the positive impact I bring to other people. The most rewarding aspect of my career is the fact that I help build the confidence of so many women I have worked with.

Although I am a strong believer that inner beauty is the most important beauty, many women have insecurities relating to their physical features, and I speak from first-hand knowledge. In a makeup application, there is definitely a transformation that takes place. Often, that same person who was insecure about their uneven skin tone, a blemish, scarring, etc., is now beaming with joy and has a new boost of self-confidence

Follow Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry on

img0054

10 Reviews for Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Married on 11/17/18

Cassandra did a phenomenal job with makeup for myself, my brides maids and my mother on my wedding day! We all looked flawless! She finished with some time to spare! She is extremely professional, and so, so talented! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2017

Cassandra did an amazing job for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother on my wedding day. We looked absolutely stunning, thanks to her. I look at the pictures and I just can't believe how flawless we look! Our makeup lasted into the early hours of the next day as we danced the night away. I did not have to reapply or add anything to the makeup at any point during my wedding or reception. I am so happy to have hired Cassandra and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough positive things about Cassandra. She was absolutely amazing! Cassandra did my bridal makeup for my wedding & also did makeup for my bridesmaids and mom. All of the girls looked stunning and were so impressed with their makeup. My bridal makeup was perfect and exactly what I envisioned for my special day. Cassandra worked with me during my bridal trial to achieve the look I was going for. She is extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding or special occasion -- she will make you look flawless!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cassandra McKenna makeup & hair artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15