5225 Wisconsin Ave Suite 200, Washington, DC 20015 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaid is an upscale and inviting boutique that offers fresh, sassy and chic designer bridesmaid dresses for every type of wedding. We provide one-on-one personalized attention for each bride. We can advise on style, fit, design and color. Maternity styles, flower girl dresses, ring bearer pillows, jewelry and clutches are also available.

Appointments are required. Please contact us at dc@bellabridesmaids.com or at 301-664-6436.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

8f3a55852
ap dresses

34 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

We came in to Bella Bridesmaids DC and Sheri was absolutely amazing! I had a very specific color in mind for my bridesmaids dresses and she spent a lot of time showing me all the options and even ordered a dress from another store so that I could see it in person. We had such a great experience from start to finish. The store is super cute and intimate but they have a ton of options and a knowledgeable staff to help you find something that works well for everyone. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

Suzette · Married on 12/31/2017

BEST BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!!!! They were so helpful in helping me figure out what colors/styles to mix & match. They were so great in responding to all my email questions/requests and got back to me super fast every time. I would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Bella Bridesmaids 1
    Bella Bridesmaids 2
    Bella Bridesmaids 3

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

I had such a fabulous experience with Bella Bridesmaids! I had a rather unique vision for my bridesmaids, in that I wanted some of them in floral and some of them in different variations of sage green/blueish dresses. I didn't have much in mind other than that, and the team from Bella Bridesmaids totally took my vision and ran with it! When I arrived for my first visit I saw a ton of dresses fitting my specifications laid out for me, and their knowledge and expertise is truly what led me to achieve my vision. Many of my bridesmaids were able to come in with me for a fitting, and the experience was easy for everyone. The dresses were a bit expensive - but they would have been expensive anywhere. Bella Bridesmaids really helped me put everything together. I can't recommend them enough!

Bella Bridesmaids 4

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Bridesmaids 1
    Trunk Show Discount
    Check our events page to see upcoming trunk show dates. Trunk shows are specific to a designer and collection of dresses. But all dresses by that collection that are ordered during a trunk show will receive an additional discount. Discounts are time sensitive and cannot be extended.

• FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms
    FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms Wedding Florists

FlowersandFreshness.com Coupon 10% OFF<br> For the next order, you can apply our promotion.<br> Coupon Order: PB8H9B <br> * Order Minimum $ 45,00 <br> * Not applies in section: Specials<br> * Not valid on previous purchases<br> * Offer Limited <br> *We recommend that you request your order to be delivered 3 days before the event to allow your flowers to hydrate and bloom.<br> *You can order no later than 5 days before delivery date, but from our farm up to your door, you receive in 48-72 hours after cut.<br> *Flowers are shipped without water with strict control of temperature and must be properly cut and put in water immediately.

• 5225 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 200 Washington, DC 20015 See on map