309 North Water Street Suite 170, Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee

Bella Bridesmaid caters to the needs of the modern bridesmaid, attending to every fine detail of your experience and providing personalized attention. Our inviting boutique, located in the stylish Third Ward, offers a refreshing departure from the usual bridesmaid experience. Bella Bridesmaid features a variety of fresh and chic designers for bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom.

Follow Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee on

1 User photo

Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing staff & great location!

Kathryn · Married on 10/14/2017

The moment I saw the Jenny Yoo bridesmaid collection, I knew those were our dresses. We chose to purchase through Bella Bridesmaid due to the convenience of location and the great customer service. Each of my girls chose the Mira and really loved the option to customize their look. One bridesmaid even changed her dress style several times throughout the night! The staff was responsive to all questions we had and provided help throughout the ordering process. While it didn't work out for our ordering month, Bella Bridesmaid will acknowledge the monthly promotion offered by Jenny Yoo which would have been a great perk. Bella offers a variety of beautiful, designer dresses. I would highly recommend!

Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee 2
  • W

Sara · Married on 10/02/2016

Ariel at Bella Bridesmaid was phenomenal! I expressed to her what I was looking for and she pulled a variety of great dresses for me. The dresses here were leaps and bounds better and more unique than most other bridal shops I have been to and there was a large selection to choose from. Even though the shop was busy, Ariel squeezed me in for a return appointment to purchase dresses and provided me with all of the designer details and prices. She even helped with accessories. I would highly recommend going through this cute shop in the 3rd Ward for any bridesmaid needs.

Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukee FAQ