mobile artists www.beautyarcade.net, Kearny, NJ 07032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Beauty Arcade Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Bridal Beauty Service.

Im NYS license cosmetologist,and published artist

I'd been featured in Bride,Bridal Guide magazine,NJBrid,GQ,Style Me Pretty,Magnolia,latest-hairstyle.com,glanourweddings,and many other blogs,and work during NY bridal week for brands such as Alfred Angelo and Marchesa bridal.

Im provide:

-Bridal hair styling and airbrush makeup.

HAIR:

Custom 100% european human hair extension.

-clip-in,tape,micro cylender or bond

Additional services:

Hair coloring.cutting.keratin treatment.Body waves. Lash tinting in a salon setting in East Village NYC.

And have a team of hairstylists that assist during large bridal parties and I work with some of the most amazing makeup artist in NYC,NJ,aswell as

MAKEUP:

I used: Temptu airbrush,MakeUpForEver,Urban decay,Tarte,Bobbi Brown,Embryolisse,Bioelements and other pro brands aswell as Velour mink lashes(same lashes as A list celebs.)

I also have roster of other vendors that I'd worked with such as bridal designers,event planners & nail techs.

I used luxury hair care

Morrrocanoil,

Surface hair,

Redken,

Kerastase,

Aveda,

Loreal professionals,

DreamCatchers hair extension

I'm currently working for MOROCCAN OIL as an educator in NYC.

Follow Beauty Arcade Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup on

IMG1404
l9742a584f4757bb0b097cb75dbe16406
IMG0127
Beauty Arcade Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup
NThJVECGcVcMIbbIQF8abG6CEoiiGiEdBccDJizjys6IiR7F6dNbOQLNKd5pNpFSZWxUJRUILBKeo116U
thedailytrendspage20121014alfredangelo
img148

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Beauty Arcade Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

Keila ROCKS! I am so grateful and happy Keila provided me with makeup services for myself, sister, and mom on my wedding day. The three of us all wanted a very natural look, nothing too extreme. We are not big on makeup, so it was important for us to find a makeup artist who would respect that wish, while creating an elegant look for the wedding. Keila listened to our needs and made suggestions on what she thought would be best. It was obvious she has much experience in the beauty industry.

Keila was professional, had a large array of beauty products with her, and worked in a timely manner. She also has a great personality, which really helped to ease my morning wedding nerves - we had a lot of fun in the process! Best of all, the results were fantastic! I felt absolutely beautiful with the makeup on. It was exactly what I was envisioning. My mom and sister also looked stunning. It's clear to me Keila is one talented girl!

My makeup lasted the entire day/night and even into the wee hours of the morning during our hotel after party. We were all very happy with Keila's work and we know we will use her again in the future for makeup and hair too. I would most definitely recommend Keila for beauty services to any bride - You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Keila was a pleasure to work with. As a bride, there are so many other important details to stress about. It was so nice to be totally confidant about how I looked on the big day, I did not have to add one more worry about my appearance.

The trail was very thorough, Keila spent time with me to really figure out what I wanted, and how she should go about it. Not only was I extremely happy with my look, but Keila did wonderful hair and make on the moms, and 8 bridesmaids. She was very flexible about traveling to my hotel, (about an hour from her), and her pricing was the best I found in my large NJ/NY search.

Sent on 08/12/2015

keesha · Married on 05/30/2015

So pleased and thrilled with the work performed by Keila Sone; Keila saw my vision. She is friendly, flexible very professional and she listened to me....she took her time to make sure the end result was just as I wanted and this was only during the trial. On my wedding day Keila and staff arrived before the scheduled time to set up, they took care of everyone in my bridal party and again took time for perfection. My photos were amazing...hair and makeup flawless. My makeup did not smudge or rub off, she listened to what I wanted (and of course my mother as well) and she and her staff did exceptional work to please both my mother and myself and for this I highly recommend Keila for hair and makeup on your wedding day or for any event that will require Keila's service for hair and makeup. She was great to work with and since my wedding I have been back to her salon.

Sent on 08/04/2015