Newbury Park, CA 91320 Map · Phone number

About Beauty and the Ring

You are the beauty and you have the ring, this is the beginning of your happily ever after. After spending countless hours searching for great DIY ideas and securing the best vendors I'm here to make sure all the hard work you have put in becomes a reality just the way you expected. My services include the wedding rehearsal, pre-wedding meetings, and the entire wedding day.

Follow Beauty and the Ring on

rizos 130
img7653

4 Reviews for Beauty and the Ring

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

From start to finish Katherine delivered exceptional service. She allowed me to feel completely confident that every little detail was being taken care of which allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. My wedding day schedule was logistically very challenging and my day would not have gone as smooth as it did if it weren’t for Katherine’s thoroughness. Her endless patient and planning is unmatched, you won’t find a better day-of coordinator!

Sent on 07/05/2016

valerie · Married on 07/13/2014

I could write volumes about how helpful Katherine was for my recent wedding! From the very first phone call, I felt completely comfortable and assured that she would be the right fit for my then-Fiance and I. This was further cemented when we had our walk-through with her at our venues a month before the big day, and all of my wedding jitters were calmed (as they were many times again in the future!).

I'll give you a little background on my Husband and I - just so that you understand how accommodating and wondrous Katherine was. Many brides care about the details, but as a graphic designer & photographer, details are my middle name! I had quite an extensive list of to-do's and wanted things to look a certain way - so it was always my concern whether or not I would find THE person who could make that vision come true. On the other hand, my Fiance (like many grooms) was easy going and didn't even think about decorations.

Regardless of our personal styles, Katherine was the best thing we decided on for our wedding day! She helped make our vision come true - and wowed my Husband, our families, and of course myself in the process. She not only managed the decorations but also kept track of vendor's schedules, oversaw final payments, organized the ceremony & reception setup and breakdown, and even fixed my unruly hair at the end of the night. She can do it all!

The wedding day brought its hiccups (it happens!) but Katherine helped us make the best decisions to make it run smoothly. Our reception site served dinner incredibly late - which meant that our vendors were fed even later. Somehow even with this annoying setback, Katherine continued to work through the evening (with hardly any food people!) and we thank her tremendously for it. It almost goes without saying (but I must) that we highly recommend working with Katherine - she will make your day even more special! We only wish that we could work with her all over again :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

Ann · Married on 07/11/2014

KATHERINE IS AWESOME!!! Words cannot express how much fun and easy it was to work with her for the last 10+ months. My wedding was a couple weeks ago and I could not have done it without all her help. She was my Day Of Coordinator but she went above and beyond. She set up multiples meetings with me via phone and in person to go over everything and was so professional. She helped answer all my questions since she was a bride herself so she understands and gets what you're going through! The day of the wedding, she was flawless. She executed everything exactly how I wanted and even added her own ideas to make my vision even better! I was supposed to pick up some succulents to have her decorate on and around the cake with but I totally spaced and forgot about them until 2 hours before the ceremony! But before I could even finish my sentence, Katherine had already noticed hours before, called our florist, went and picked up succulents without even letting me know! SHE IS AMAZING. I can't even stress that enough. Her pricing is more than reasonable and definitely worth every penny, maybe even more. I am forever grateful to have had her with me on my special day and want everyone to book her! You will NOT regret it! Thanks so much again Katherine :)

Sent on 07/26/2014

Beauty and the Ring FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Newbury Park, CA, 91320 See on map