111 Avenida Del Mar Suite 205, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Beach Girl Weddings

Beach Girl Weddings was created to help couples create the wedding of their dreams.

Raised in San Clemente, I am a true Southern California Beach Girl. I have been coordinating weddings and events for over 15 years, gaining my experience working with some of the top planners in Orange County and professional work within the luxury hotel industry.

My positive, energetic personality is paired with a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills and superior customer service, and although I am qualified to plan any event I wanted to focus my energy on making dream weddings happen for every couple.

I have coordinated hundreds of dream weddings, from the very large and extravagant to the small and intimate; every wedding is beautiful and I am truly blessed to be a part of each and every one.

Follow Beach Girl Weddings on

pis
img0102

11 Reviews for Beach Girl Weddings

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

Kim did an AMAZING job coordinating our wedding! We could not be happier with how smoothly everything went from start to finish. Our wedding was at Casa Romantica and Kim is very familiar with the venue and vendors that we worked with. She is professional, organized, and has great ideas/insight. She got back to every e-mail and question I had. She kept planning completely stress-free. I must have given her ten big boxes of decorations and supplies (signs, programs, guest book, cake topper/stands, place cards, lights, table numbers, etc.) to put out and place around the venue the day before the wedding. She had all the little details in place exactly how I wanted them and had everything packed up/organized at the end of the night to take away with us. Mike and I were extremely impressed and grateful for her help organizing and coordinating the timeline of all the day’s events. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator/day-of planner, hire Kim!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Yvonne · Married on 03/25/2016

Hiring Kim Konopka was the best vendor decision we made, hands down. From the very first email change to the first phone conversation I had with Kim, she was incredibly warm, friendly, seemed incredibly organized and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process down to the tiniest details I hadn't even thought of, and despite only signing up for day-of (or really month-of) wedding coordination, she said that she was there for me for any questions or errands I needed to have run since I was planning the wedding from New York City. She gave me recommendations on budgets to set even though I didn't hire her for full-service, recommended so many great vendors who were able to keep us within our wedding budget, and even allowed us to borrow her endless wedding supplies of things from the cake stand, wedding cake knife/server, directional signs to her beautiful and handmade "Please choose a seat, not a side" sign, which SO many people loved and raved about. All this was included in her price, unlike so many other coordinators, who wanted to charge for every little thing borrowed or made. She kept the day super organized and kept all my vendors in check and had them feeling taken care of, which I loved, and she also nicely but sternly let guests know where they needed to be and when. She repaired my dress wristlet and my bustle swiftly when I had mishaps with them; she had a sewing kit on hand for these and did it without hesitation. And she even had bottles of water and snacks for us and the bridal party pre-ceremony - she was a God-send. One of the biggest surprises was how beautifully she put together our dessert table, which I gave her zero direction on, as she said she had lots of experience decorating these. Both my husband and I were blown away by how gorgeous it looked. I'd highly recommend her to any couple looking for any level of wedding coordination. I will remember her forever for how amazing and perfect she made our wedding day.

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 11/15/2015

With NO exaggeration we could have not had our wedding without Kim at beach girl weddings. She took care of absolutely every detail and the ones that we didn't even know needed taking care of. Kim is not only the consummate professional but she is an amazing person that shows through the way she works and treats people. If you want your wedding to feel effortless pick up your phone and call her, you'll be the next person writing a 5 star review. Thank You!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Beach Girl Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 852.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 111 Avenida Del Mar, Suite 205 San Clemente, 92672 See on map
    Location of (Beach Girl Weddings)