129 N.York Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090 Map · Phone number

About Baranette's Bridal Shoppe & Tuxedo

Baranette's Bridal Shoppe is a Full Service Bridal Salon that has been serving Brides for over 50 years. We have a professional staff who are interested in helping you find the dress of your dreams. At Baranette's we believe "The Wedding Begins with the Dress"

storephotos057
storephotos009
storephotos048

51 Reviews for Baranette's Bridal Shoppe & Tuxedo

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

My wedding is not until next year but I just read in the paper Baranettes was having a huge sample sale. I am going to be away this weekend for work so I called and they we so nice. They told me to come in today and they would honor the upcoming sale prices if I found my dream dress and I did!!! I didnt think I would find something I loved my first time out. The sales team there is awesome. I highly recommend going to Baranettes.

Taryn · Married on 05/31/2014

My fiancée and I went out to pick out tuxes with his best man last saturday. We had such a wonderful experience here. It was amazing! The first shop we went to was so expensive and awful and then we came to Baranette’s and Dawn was so welcoming and helpful it turned into a great experience ! We have went back to purchase jewelry and I have ready been recommending this shop to other friends!

Heather · Married on 05/26/2013

I bought a corseted trumpet shape dress with lots of bead work and scalloped lace edging along the bottom of the dress and it was only $1,100! I was expecting to pay at least $2,000! To say the least, I found it to be a great value and got a million compliments on it. The customer service was very good and they help pick out dresses that maybe you would never think that you would like but they work. They even sized it perfectly as all I had to do was add cups for the bra. My only complaint was that the store is a bit dingy and run down. Definitely worth it though; I only had to try 6 dresses before finding the one at a great price.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Baranette's Bridal Shoppe & Tuxedo FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• EJZ Entertainment
    EJZ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dawn and her crew at Baranette's are the best....If you are looking the best Wedding dress or Tuxedo...Baranettes is the only choice ....Dawn's and her staff not only treat you with dignity and respect but they give you 110% attention at all times during your visit.....This is the one stop Wedding shop....If you just want the best and to make your day all about you... The Bride or Groom to be....Baranette's is the #1 choice.......Ed Zarzatian / EJZ Entertainment - DJ Service

• 129 N.York Road Willow Grove, PA 19090 See on map