Lovely Bride

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Lovely Bride Philly is a wedding dress boutique that serves clients throughout Philadelphia, central Pennsylvania, South Jersey, and Delaware. This professional salon has been part of the industry since 2009, specializing in modern and alternative gowns. Founder Lanie List was inspired by the desire to provide less traditional wedding apparel and she started off by sourcing original designs straight from Etsy. This spirited approach is still at the core of Lanie鈥檚 shops today as she prioritizes indie dressmakers and the unique vision of each client.

Lovely Bride鈥檚 shop takes pride in making you feel at home in their cozy atmosphere. The stylists will encourage you to try on a wide variety of gowns to find the perfect fit. They will be on hand to facilitate a comfortable and supportive experience throughout your visit. This appointment-only salon receives new inventory seasonally and also sells belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. Lanie鈥檚 shop carries an array of indie designers, along with more prominent brands, for clients to choose from. Outside of the standard shopping experiences, the boutique also holds trunk shows.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Kaitlyn B. Getting married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience all around!

I worked with Cara as my stylist! She was very helpful and kept things fun and exciting while I tried on gown after gown! She answered all my questions and was so sweet! Thanks to her I now have the perfect dress for my wedding!!
    Kimberly L. Married on 03/18/2022

LOVE The Lovely Bride Philly

I cannot say enough about this place! My sister found her dream dress here and when I got engaged I knew this was the one and only place that I wanted to go for my dress. Being a plus size bride, I wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and confident and this plays continues to blow my mind. They are just amazing and gave me some perfect options to try on without completely overwhelming me. They never pushed me towards a style or made me feel uncomfortable. We ended up combining details from a few dress to make my dream dress (which was their suggestion) and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier. If you live in the Philly area please make sure to visit The Lovely Bride, you will not be disappointed!!

Lovely Bride's reply:

Hi Kim!

Thank you so much for your review! We loved helping you and your sister find your perfect gowns! Congratulations! Send us pics :)
    Sincerely
    Ivy
    Owner
  • Jackie
    Jackie A. Married on 09/18/2021

Simply the best!

Lovely Bride Philadelphia, you will forever have a very special place in my heart. Thank you for making the dress shopping experience what it was. Ivy, thank YOU for being YOU. You were such a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy and enjoyable. Lovely Bride is a beautiful store with an amazing selection of absolutely gorgeous dresses.

The first time I tried on my dress, I was pretty sure it was the one, but I left that day without buying it and came back a week or two later. I also appreciated this because Lovely did not pressure me into making a commitment and when I came back to try it on again (and this time buy it), Ivy spent extra time with me to accessorize and pick the most BEAUTIFUL veil to go with it.

I was a COVID Bride and for the longest time, I clung to the dress shopping experience. It was one of the only moments that I truly felt like a bride. The fact that I had such a wonderful experience at Lovely really helped me to bottle up the joy of this time and treasure that moment.

Anddddd one the silving lining of COVID is that I got to wear my dress twice !!

Lovely Bride's reply:

Jackie,
    Thank you so much for your review! Knowing that we could be a bright light through all the postponements and confusion makes us so happy! Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you all the best!
    Sincerely
    Ivy
    Owner
    Lovely Bride Philly
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• Allison & Andrew
    34 photos 路 08/25/2018
  • Taylor & Dean
    149 photos 路 06/29/2018

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most amazing selection of bridal dresses in town! Ivy and her team are amazing to work with.

Janelle on Location Janelle on Location Wedding Hair & Makeup

Visiting Ivy and her team is one of my favorite things to do! The wedding gown selection at Lovely Bride Philly compares to no where else. Everything is so unique and never-seen-before. That is so hard to do with wedding gowns! Of course, as a hairstylist, one of my favorite sections of the store are all the breathtaking head pieces to accompany the gowns. At Janelle on Location, we love Lovely Bride!

237 Market St Philadelphia, PA, 19106
Location of (Lovely Bride)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding