237 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Lovely Bride

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Lovely Bride Philly is a wedding dress boutique servicing beautiful occasions throughout the local area, including South Jersey, Delaware, and central Pennsylvania. The professional salon has been part of the industry for one year, specializing in modern and alternative wedding gowns.

When at Lovely, brides will feel cozy and at home. They'll play dress up with the bridal stylists and most importantly, will leave feeling like they had the best time and bought the most beautiful dress. The appointment-only salon receives new inventory seasonally and also sells bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. The average turnaround time for bridal gowns is nine to 11 months. They carry an array of small indie designers, along with more prominent brands, all for brides to choose from. Other bridal attire services include:

• Trunk shows

Lovely Bride 6
Lovely Bride 7

Giovanna · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Easy & Authentic Experience

I had a wonderful experience at the Lovely Bride! Amanda was my bridal consultant for both of my appointments. I loved both the online and in-person experience with the lovely bride. Not only was it easy to book appointments through the website, but I also received helpful follow-up emails after my appointments. While in the shop, Amanda was very attentive to my wants and needs. She pulled all the gowns I wanted to try and also helped me choose ones that I didn't see myself. She was sweet and respectful. Unlike my experience at other bridal shops, the lovely bride did not try to pressure me into buying a dress. Overall, great quality dresses, amazing service and easy online experience made my dress purchase easy and authentic.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lovely Bride's reply:

Giovanna, we are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Amanda loved working with you! Congrats!!!
  • gina

gina · Getting married on 10/26/2019

It was like shopping for dresses with my friends..

I can't get over the excellent experience I had at Lovely Bride Philadelphia. I visited the location twice, one to try on a few dresses, and one to pick mine up. I found a ton of stylish, fashion forward, different dresses by the designers I had been eyeing up for MONTHS. The girls were extremely helpful and honest and just so great to have a part of my experience. Lovely Bride is amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lovely Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair
    Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most amazing selection of bridal dresses in town! Ivy and her team are amazing to work with.

• Janelle on Location
    Janelle on Location Wedding Hair & Makeup

Visiting Ivy and her team is one of my favorite things to do! The wedding gown selection at Lovely Bride Philly compares to no where else. Everything is so unique and never-seen-before. That is so hard to do with wedding gowns! Of course, as a hairstylist, one of my favorite sections of the store are all the breathtaking head pieces to accompany the gowns. At Janelle on Location, we love Lovely Bride!

• 237 Market St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106 See on map