365 Newtown Rd,, Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Janelle on Location

We want to get to know you personally and individually. We like knowing what makeup (if any) you wear on a regular basis. What feels "you" in a hairstyle. On your wedding day, feeling like yourself at your best is so important! We want you to feel the most comfortable you've ever felt in your own skin. Our exceptional team values your relaxation and convenience. We bring the skill, professionalism, and exquisite work of high-end stylists directly to you and your favorite ladies!

Other couples have also viewed

• Dylan Michael Cosmetics

36 Reviews for Janelle on Location

• Emma

Emma · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Experience

To be completely honest, during the initial phases of wedding planning I did not want a "beauty vendor." Unfortunately, I had watched several friends and relatives have negative experiences where they looked nothing like themselves on their wedding day and some of them even removed the makeup and changed their hair themselves. While these vendors were perfectly nice and perhaps the styles of makeup would have been great for someone else, it just seemed like something I could easily skip. About a year into wedding planning, I thought it would be nice to offer hair and makeup services to my bridesmaids if they wanted it, even if I was most likely going to do my own hair and makeup. I was hoping to find a "beauty vendor" that matched our style, which I realize now doesn't make a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense to choose your other vendors based on your personal style but for a "beauty vendor" you really want someone who listens and can match your style, but also can do the same for others. In my search I saw a lot of beautiful websites and some positive reviews but nothing really eased my concerns that while these looks may for work for others, that I and my bridesmaids would feel like ourselves on my wedding day.

I was initially drawn to Janelle on Location because I saw pictures of some of her beautiful clients. I loved how their hair and makeup looked but that wasn't what actually made me change my mind and feel comfortable enough to book. Janelle's whole philosophy really spoke to me -- that her goal is to make her clients look like themselves on their wedding day and that she will work with you to make that come true. We scheduled a call and Janelle carefully listened to me, which is enormously important to gather enough information to make someone look like themselves, and that's actually quite a unique and an incredible skill. In addition, it became clear in the call that Janelle had lots of experience and was able to help me articulate with words what it was that I liked. Janelle is so talented because not only does she have the skills when it comes to doing hair and makeup, she also has the equally essential people skills like empathy and listening which make her so good at executing her clients' visions.

Janelle stayed in touch with me and she was really open to any changes I wanted to make throughout my time planning my wedding. I really loved that Janelle normalized the process of making changes after my trial because it made me feel comfortable offering feedback, something that I think can be really hard for lots of people. It wasn't a question of whether or not I wanted changes, but what changes I wanted.

On my wedding day, Janelle and her team were incredibly professional. They arrived right on time, and they just had a wonderful energy. My morning felt so relaxed and I had a great time.

I would recommend JOL to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Grace

Grace T. · Married on 06/01/2019

Felt like the best version of me

I was drawn to Janelle on Location for my wedding day hair and makeup as I knew they were committed to making sure that you still look like you on your wedding day. From my trial run with lead stylist Sara I really felt that her goal was to create a look that felt like me and would last throughout the wedding day. She asked me questions throughout and really listened to what felt like me and what didn't. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, aunt, and mom were also really happy with their looks and how they felt. I would definitely recommend Janelle on Location. They are professional, kind, and really great at what they do.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/11/2019

Made me feel like myself on my wedding day!

I wanted someone that would bring out the natural beauty of the important women in my life and to help me feel like myself on my wedding day. I don't usually wear a lot of make up or do a lot of hair styling so I wanted to trust my beauty vendor to keep me recognizable in my wedding photos. I found a lot of vendors that did standard "wedding hair" and "wedding make up" but not many that looked like they had stylists with the same general vibe that I have. I didn't find many that I felt like would hear what I was shooting for and understand how to execute. I've known Janelle for a VERY long time and knew that I could trust her. She is just the best and really understands how to highlight each persons features. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what I wanted and Janelle and her stylists were so helpful in getting the general gist. We had one test run which was so helpful to narrow things down and just went for it day of on the hair and make up. Literally could not have asked for better in dealing with the pre-wedding process. Day of Janelle was absolutely incredible. She was working individually and got the hair and make up right for all 9 of us. Everyone felt beautiful and she did a wonderful job executing my wedding look without ever doing a trial run. Cannot recommend her enough. She stayed calm cool and collected all day which helped my nerves tremendously.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Janelle on Location FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Lovely Bride Wedding Dresses

Janelle has been an absolute pleasure to work with! She does absolutely beautiful work and really completes the full bridal look helping our brides match their hair and makeup with their gown.

• 365 Newtown Rd, Warminster, PA, 18974 See on map
    Location of (Janelle on Location)