365 Newtown Road, Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Janelle on Location

We want to get to know you personally and individually. We like knowing what makeup (if any) you wear on a regular basis. What feels "you" in a hairstyle. On your wedding day, feeling like yourself at your best is so important! We want you to feel the most comfortable you've ever felt in your own skin. Our exceptional team values your relaxation and convenience. We bring the skill, professionalism, and exquisite work of high-end stylists directly to you and your favorite ladies!

victory rolls

Janelle on Location 6
Janelle on Location 7
  • Grace

Grace Toolan · Married on 06/01/2019

Felt like the best version of me

I was drawn to Janelle on Location for my wedding day hair and makeup as I knew they were committed to making sure that you still look like you on your wedding day. From my trial run with lead stylist Sara I really felt that her goal was to create a look that felt like me and would last throughout the wedding day. She asked me questions throughout and really listened to what felt like me and what didn't. When the wedding day came, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, aunt, and mom were also really happy with their looks and how they felt. I would definitely recommend Janelle on Location. They are professional, kind, and really great at what they do.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

Janelle and her team are the absolute BEST. From the minute I started working with Janelle, I knew I would love her. She is incredibly kind and she cares so much about her brides. Every time I talked to her, I felt more excited about my wedding. Janelle pours her heart into what she does and it shows. Her entire team shares this same sentiment. My friends and I had the best time with them the morning of the wedding. They were so much fun to work with and everyone loved their hair and makeup! Sara, our lead stylist for the day, was a rockstar. She worked with us the entire day and was a calming fun presence until the end. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup - I really have never felt so pretty in my entire life. I cannot thank Janelle and her team enough. I wish I could work with them again!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Janelle on Location for wedding day hair, makeup, and massage services for myself, my seven bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. We all loved the massages (for obvious reasons), but we also loved our hair and makeup. I had quite a diverse crowd, and EVERYONE felt stunning. JOL was able to service all types of hair and skin, which was a concern for me as I was "shopping around" and noticing a lack of diversity in other vendors' sample photos. I think the secret to Janelle's success is that her mission is to make you look like the best version of yourself. In order to do this, she had me send her pictures of my day-to-day self, and we worked on how we could enhance this for the wedding day. She was honest and told me certain hairstyles I was interested in might feel odd because they fell differently on my face than how I naturally wore my hair. She would've totally done those hairstyles had I wanted her to, but I appreciated how she was intentional on making sure I understood the reality of styles while I was brainstorming. This knowledge comes from her years and years of hair and makeup experience. Further, JOL went above and beyond during multiple consultations before the big day and a hair and makeup trial within my home. The trial lasted for hours, and the lead stylist, Sara, was eager to try any and all types of eyeshadow and hair twists that I could think of. JOL truly comes alongside you to make sure your hair and makeup is on point. On top of their high quality services, everyone I worked with (Janelle, Sara, and Sheila) was so thoughtful and kind. My wedding morning was a relaxed, joyful, and fun environment. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Janelle on Location 15
    Janelle on Location 16
    Janelle on Location 17

Janelle on Location FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Lovely Bride
    Lovely Bride Wedding Dresses

Janelle has been an absolute pleasure to work with! She does absolutely beautiful work and really completes the full bridal look helping our brides match their hair and makeup with their gown.

• 365 Newtown Road Warminster, 18974 See on map