424 Conarroe Street Unit #2, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Tessa Marie Images

My name is Tessa, owner of Tessa Marie Images. I am a commercial and wedding photographer based in Philadelphia. I specialize in creating beautiful, timeless and professional images using the best practices and latest technology.

Good photography is not simply about the equipment. With the growing fad of pop-up photographers, it is hard to weed out the good from the bad. These days, everyone with a camera claims to be a photographer.

That is why, to me, it is of utmost importance to provide my clients with the best quality. My formal fine art education at Tyler School of in combination with my commercial practices results in cutting edge imagery. I am all about capturing the moment, telling YOUR individual stories and pushing my imagery to be breathtaking and timeless.

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal. That person has the ability to make or break your day. Your images and album are truly one of the only tangible things you will have from your wedding. It is SUPER important to me to make sure you are comfortable and confident that your images will be the one's you have always dreamed of having! It may sound a bit cheesy, but while you may begin as a client I strive to end as friends. I invest my time, skills and heart into you as a couple.

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Or if you'd like to meet to chat more, I'm a huge coffee connoisseur. I look forward to hearing from you.

2014favorites 35

Tessa Marie Images 6
Tessa Marie Images 7

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2018

Phenomenal.

She. Is. Amazing. We hired TMI for our wedding and were just tickled pink with our choice. She KNOWS what she is doing and works with efficiency and excellence. Tessa not only shot STUNNING photos capturing our day so well, but she went above and beyond her duty! She taught me how to do the wobble haha and she recommended a change in the flow of our reception so that our guests had a more pleasant experience and it flowed better. She is timely and professional, yet personal and easy to work with on your special day. We will be using TMI over and over again :)

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Where do I even begin with Tessa!? If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop now, look no further, you have found her! If photography is anywhere near the top of your wedding priority list, Tessa is who you need. First of all, you will not find a vendor sweeter, more personable, easy to work with or quick to respond. The quality she provides in attitude and professionalism alone is worth it - but the insanely beautiful quality of her work is icing on the cake. Before I even knew my husband, I knew Tessa was who I wanted as my wedding photographer because her photographs so beautifully capture the personality and essence of every couple she works with. She focuses on what is important to you and your spouse but is also very sensitive to family dynamics and an expert at handling competing personalities. She also can move and coordinate large groups like a conductor with an orchestra. I will never stop being so incredibly thankful for the photographs of my wedding day that Tessa captured - we will treasure them for decades to come <3

Sent on 09/10/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful people, Amazing Photos

I can't say enough good things about Tessa and Haley. Their photos are beautiful, and they are wonderful people. They are so personable and easy to talk to and make you feel so comfortable, which is so important when you are in front of a camera. They have an ability to capture the most amazing moments and special expressions. We wanted a photographer that could capture our day without it feeling filtered or fake. Our photos turned out so much better than we could have imagined. Throughout the whole process they were on board to try out new things with us, like going to a floating lantern festival for our engagement shoot, and trying out floating string lights in our pictures on our wedding day. They helped us put together a timeline so we could get all of the pictures we wanted and still enjoy our wedding day. They are so efficient when working through family photos, which was very appreciated by us since our family can be all over the place. They are now putting together our album and we can't wait for the finished product.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Tessa Marie Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 424 Conarroe Street, Unit #2 Philadelphia, 19128 See on map