Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Delaney Dobson Photography

Capture Life. Capture Love.

Photography is my passion, my love, my life

Brides love my artistic eye and how comfortable they feel working with me. I make you laugh, I know how to make you look and feel amazing and enjoy your day stress free I'd love to work with you and capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Call me and we can chat over coffee!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (6)
Digital Files (6)
High-Res Images (5)
Liability Insurance (2)

We originally met with Delaney for our initial conversation, and ended up spending 2 hours talking with her. She put us so at ease ( and even recommended other vendors she had worked with) and we walked away knowing that we couldn't have any other photographer, but her for our wedding. In the middle of September, we had our engagement session, and we love how our photos came out, but I can't speak enough about the experience. My fiancee was initially hesitant about having engagement photos done, but now even he is showing off our photos to friends and family as much as I am! Throughout our session, Delaney provided pointers for good shots, but also captured perfect in between moments that we love just as much! We cannot wait for our wedding and to see the moments that Delaney captures! Book Delaney and you will have the best physical representation of your special day that you could ask for!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Delaney is such a sweetheart. She was warm and kind from the very beginning. Her personality is just the icing on the cake, however. Her photography skills are SPOT on ! Her photos are full of love, magic and details !!! People who have viewed my photos said you can literally FEEL the love, and they are correct. From candid snapshots to posed, everything was delivered. She is also quite skilled with photoshop !

Delaney took all of my suggestions for certain photos I wanted for my wedding - actually had a check list with her to make sure we had it all covered. She took the time to know the names of my family/wedding party and gave awesome instructions while shooting. Her email responses were extremely quick and her passion for my wedding never ceased. I am looking forward to obtaining her services when my husband and I start our family. I am a very happy mrs !!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Delaney is amazing! Her attention to detail is nothing but incredible. She totally captured our day in pictures. Most importantly, her level or professionalism was so refreshing. This girl has your back on your wedding day! I highly recommend using her service. She is now our go to photographer for life!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews