Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Delaney Dobson Photography

Capture Life. Capture Love.

Photography is my passion, my love, my life

Brides love my artistic eye and how comfortable they feel working with me. I make you laugh, I know how to make you look and feel amazing and enjoy your day stress free I'd love to work with you and capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Call me and we can chat over coffee!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (8)
High-Res Images (7)
Albums (7)
Liability Insurance (3)

We originally met with Delaney for our initial conversation, and ended up spending 2 hours talking with her. She put us so at ease ( and even recommended other vendors she had worked with) and we walked away knowing that we couldn't have any other photographer, but her for our wedding. In the middle of September, we had our engagement session, and we love how our photos came out, but I can't speak enough about the experience. My fiancee was initially hesitant about having engagement photos done, but now even he is showing off our photos to friends and family as much as I am! Throughout our session, Delaney provided pointers for good shots, but also captured perfect in between moments that we love just as much! We cannot wait for our wedding and to see the moments that Delaney captures! Book Delaney and you will have the best physical representation of your special day that you could ask for!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Delaney! From our first initial meeting I knew without a doubt that she would be our photographer. Starting with our engagement shoot she made us feel comfortable while neither of us had taken professional photos before. My husband was so nervous before the shoot and after couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had! Delaney made sure that all of the photography details and scheduling were taken care of before the day of our wedding so that there was nothing for me to worry about! She captured the most beautiful and creative photos from our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the finished photos! To top it all of she sends all of our photos on a personalized USB in a super cute personalized box, which I received just a little over a month after our wedding! All of her personal touches really made her a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Delaney to EVERYONE!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

From the moment I met Delaney at our engagement shoot she made me feel comfortable and at ease. She had a great attitude, was very easy going and still very professional. She was great on our wedding day and the photos are beautiful! My whole family loves them and can't stop saying how great they are. Delaney is awesome!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/20/18, 1 Review