Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Delaney Dobson Photography

Capture Life. Capture Love.

Photography is my passion, my love, my life

Brides love my artistic eye and how comfortable they feel working with me. I make you laugh, I know how to make you look and feel amazing and enjoy your day stress free I'd love to work with you and capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Call me and we can chat over coffee!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (7)
Digital Files (7)
High-Res Images (6)
Liability Insurance (3)

We originally met with Delaney for our initial conversation, and ended up spending 2 hours talking with her. She put us so at ease ( and even recommended other vendors she had worked with) and we walked away knowing that we couldn't have any other photographer, but her for our wedding. In the middle of September, we had our engagement session, and we love how our photos came out, but I can't speak enough about the experience. My fiancee was initially hesitant about having engagement photos done, but now even he is showing off our photos to friends and family as much as I am! Throughout our session, Delaney provided pointers for good shots, but also captured perfect in between moments that we love just as much! We cannot wait for our wedding and to see the moments that Delaney captures! Book Delaney and you will have the best physical representation of your special day that you could ask for!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Delaney is brilliant! She was able to capture the beauty in every moment of our wedding. Our photos are dreamy, and magical, and all I ever imagined! Beyond her talent, we loved working with her! She is super sweet, easy to talk to, and always responds quickly – she will put your “bridal brain” at ease. By the time we got to the wedding, I felt like I had another friend in the bridal suite with us. She made our photo sessions so much fun and comfortable but was still professional. Something I really loved that she did: We got married in the winter. It was cold and snowing at one point. Instead of having us freeze in the cold, she would go out, test all her lighting and angles. Then, she prepped us with poses while still inside. When we got outside, she captured all the shots quickly – then done, back inside. The results were stunning! Delaney is a master at her art, and we highly recommend her! You will love your photos (and the experience)!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

Delaney is such a sweetheart. She was warm and kind from the very beginning. Her personality is just the icing on the cake, however. Her photography skills are SPOT on ! Her photos are full of love, magic and details !!! People who have viewed my photos said you can literally FEEL the love, and they are correct. From candid snapshots to posed, everything was delivered. She is also quite skilled with photoshop !

Delaney took all of my suggestions for certain photos I wanted for my wedding - actually had a check list with her to make sure we had it all covered. She took the time to know the names of my family/wedding party and gave awesome instructions while shooting. Her email responses were extremely quick and her passion for my wedding never ceased. I am looking forward to obtaining her services when my husband and I start our family. I am a very happy mrs !!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews