205 Grant Ave, Horsham, PA 19044 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Delaney Dobson Photography

Photography is my passion, my love, my life

Brides love my artistic eye and how comfortable they feel working with me. I make you laugh, I know how to make you look and feel amazing and enjoy your day stress free I'd love to work with you and capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Call me and we can chat over coffee!

Follow Delaney Dobson Photography on

26 Reviews for Delaney Dobson Photography

• Melanie

Melanie M · Getting married on 12/30/2019

Engagement shoot/wedding photographer

My girlfriend recommended Delaney to me over the summer and it was amazing from the start. She contacted me right away, we had a 20 minute conversation on the phone about how my fiancé and I met, how he proposed, where we are getting married, and just genuinely tried to get to know me and my fiancé and I as a couple. Shortly after I chose to use her for my photographer she quickly sent me an email with a contract to review. I chose a package that included an engagement shoot, which was probably one of the best decisions I could have made. A couple days ago I had my engagement shoot on a farm and it was the first time I met Delaney in person and she was very welcoming. Almost like I was meeting up with a friend and she was taking my pictures….but these pictures were so much better than any of my friends could ever do lol. She had amazing ideas for the pictures. She knew exactly where to place us she told us do to certain things that kind of felt awkward but then she would show us the pictures on the camera and we were shocked because they looked so natural. Everything looked amazing (got to feel like a model for a couple hours). She was even willing to jump in some bushes to take pictures just so they would look good. Honestly, I only have good things to say. I highly recommend her, couldn’t be happier with my photos and she is extremely timely with getting back to you whether it is just answering questions or sending photos. I had my engagement shoot emailed to me the next day to be able to review. Can’t wait to see what she is going to be able to do for my wedding.

Colleen · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photos!!

Delaney is so great! We first met her at my soon to be sister in laws wedding and I knew instantly I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. Once my fiancee and I got engaged, she was the only photographer I thought of! We had a blast with her at our engagement session! The photos came out so beautiful, it was hard to pick favorites because they were all our favorites! We are now so excited for our wedding and to have her capture those precious moments!

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

We originally met with Delaney for our initial conversation, and ended up spending 2 hours talking with her. She put us so at ease ( and even recommended other vendors she had worked with) and we walked away knowing that we couldn't have any other photographer, but her for our wedding. In the middle of September, we had our engagement session, and we love how our photos came out, but I can't speak enough about the experience. My fiancee was initially hesitant about having engagement photos done, but now even he is showing off our photos to friends and family as much as I am! Throughout our session, Delaney provided pointers for good shots, but also captured perfect in between moments that we love just as much! We cannot wait for our wedding and to see the moments that Delaney captures! Book Delaney and you will have the best physical representation of your special day that you could ask for!

Award

Delaney Dobson Photography Pricing

Delaney Dobson Photography Price Rates

Delaney Dobson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary