Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair is a makeup artist based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Aleksandra has been offering her services across the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware for more than eight years. She consults with brides and arrives at a shared vision for a bridal look, which she then achieves with the help of her team. Aleksandra aims to make all of her clients feel comfortable and look stunning on their special day.

Experience
Aleksandra grew up in Poland and was interested in makeup from a young age. She learned makeup texhniques from Make-up Designory, New York. After graduating, she networked with photographers and other professionals from the fashion world and eventually opened her own makeup studio. She has a decade of experience working as a makeup artist in print, television, runway modeling, and the wedding industry.

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair offers its services with great attention to detail, with consultations beforehand to make sure the best look is determined. Aleksandra, along with her staff, can create looks for groups of up to 20 people. For hair, they can do blowouts, updos, styling, and hair extensions. Their makeup options include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and fake lashes. Aleksandra and her team can also do facials.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$66

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Y. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful Hair and Makeup Experience!

Aleksandra and her team are beyond amazing. I usually don't wear a ton of makeup, so I was nervous about looking overdone for my wedding. I'm so glad I booked Aleksandra and her team, because I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day, and all my bridesmaids looked phenomenal too! Aleks, Angela and Brenna came to where we were getting ready the morning of the wedding to do our hair and makeup, and made the morning so fun and stress-free. I'm so grateful to Aleks for everything, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional hair and makeup artist!

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    We wish you all the happiness in the world.
    xoxo
    Aleksandra & The Team
    Samantha F. Married on 11/06/2021

Ali was amazing!!

Ali was wonderful to work with and created the natural wedding look that I had dreamed of! She listened closely to my vision for wedding makeup, and she made me feel like myself on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG were also impressed with her ability to create the wedding looks that they desired!

hi Sam,
    I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Ali. It was also our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We can not wait to see the photos from your wedding!
    Best wishes,
    Aleksandra
    Dana Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding Make Up

Aleksandra made everyone look and feel beautiful at my wedding. She is very professional and yet very personable and warm. I'm not really into make up, but she made me look like the most beautiful version of myself without looking overdone. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional make up artist for their wedding.

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.
    I can not wait to see the photos!
    xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Hudson Nichols Photography Hudson Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Aleksandra is incredibly talented and professional, and her work is beautiful. I've had the pleasure to work with her on numerous occassions and she makes my job as a photographer so much easier. Anyone looking for professional makeup and hair should contact Aleksandra, I cannot say enough good things about her!

Lovely Bride Lovely Bride Wedding Dresses

Aleksandra and her team do beautiful work! We have worked together on a variety of photoshoots. The hair and makeup is always impeccable. Additionally, many of our brides have used Aleksandra and have shared rave reviews with us.

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Aleksandra is super sweet and easy to work with. If you are looking for a laid back make up artist, she is definitely wonderful!

1118 Pine st Philadelphia, 19107
Location of (Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding