On WeddingWire since 2011

Mack Stylist is a premier bridal beauty service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2010, renowned makeup artist Mackenzie Day opened the salon to provide makeup services for weddings, media, fashion, and other industries. She and the Mack team have served over 500 weddings, and Day’s work has been featured in top magazines such as Vogue and Zink. Mack Stylist promises brides a luxury experience on their wedding day to feel relaxed, confident, and uniquely beautiful.

Mack Stylist offers several beauty and hair services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. Consultations and trial appointments are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations ahead of time. Makeup services offered include eye makeup, airbrush application, and false lashes. The team specializes in a number of hairstyling options, including haircuts, coloring, blowouts, and extensions.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

139 Reviews See all
Carolyn
Carolyn W. Married on 06/04/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Great Hair & Makeup Team!

My wedding coordinator recommended Mack Stylist for hair / makeup on my wedding day. I wasn’t sure what to expect since I don’t often get my hair and make up done, but Mackenzie and Gabrielle did an amazing job! They worked with me to make sure that I loved my look, listening to me and making slight adjustments. My bridesmaids and the moms looked so good, and the hair and makeup all stayed through the end of the night! Definitely recommend this team!
Ryan
Ryan N. Married on 04/15/2023

Very pleased

We were very pleased with Mack Stylist for our wedding hair and makeup and would definitely use them again or recommend them to a friend. Mack, Gabrielle, and Riley showed up right on time and had everyone’s hair and makeup done almost an hour before we had to leave. Each person wanted a different style of hair and makeup, and they all turned out beautiful. For example, I wanted a French twist and my sister wanted an updo with no heat applied to her hair.
Matthew
Matthew Married on 10/29/2022

Incredible Hair and Makeup for Wedding Day

I had an amazing experience with Mack Stylist. My hair stylist was Mackenzie and my make-up artist was Gabrielle. Gabrielle coordinated all of the details seamlessly, quickly responding to any of my questions about the booking/pricing/logistics.

Two months before my wedding, I went into the salon for my make-up trial, and Gabrielle made tweaks based on my feedback, and she made me feel very heard and gave me the look I wanted on my wedding day. She had me take pictures throughout the day to see how the make-up wore, and ultimately, we decided to switch from lip gloss to lip stick for the big day.

The day of was so easy - Mackenzie and Gabrielle showed up on-time, were always ahead of schedule, and made all four of my moms feel beautiful. They were always willing to make any modifications to hair and make-up styles based on my wedding party's (four moms and one sister-in-laws) preferences. Mackenzie and Gabrielle spent significant time on me, giving me the exact look I wanted on my wedding day. I am extremely grateful to them and how perfect my look turned out.

Included in my booking was a complimentary blowout for my rehearsal dinner, which was amazing and made everything so much easier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MACK STYLIST.

Please note: All professional wedding photos posted on this review were taken by Kayfield Photography.
illustration stars

Pricing

Tyler Boye Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 162 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours