Mack Stylist

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Mack Stylist is a premier bridal beauty service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2010, renowned makeup artist Mackenzie Day opened the salon to provide makeup services for weddings, media, fashion, and other industries. She and the Mack team have served over 500 weddings, and Day’s work has been featured in top magazines such as Vogue and Zink. Mack Stylist promises brides a luxury experience on their wedding day to feel relaxed, confident, and uniquely beautiful.

Mack Stylist offers several beauty and hair services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. Consultations and trial appointments are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations ahead of time. Makeup services offered include eye makeup, airbrush application, and false lashes. The team specializes in a number of hairstyling options, including haircuts, coloring, blowouts, and extensions.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• User1601085
    I am happy that I had Mack Stylist for my wedding day! Nicck and Allison were amazing!!
    Amy Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Wedding HMU!

I couldn't have been happier with Mack and her team doing my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my whole bridal party. From the trial to the wedding, working with Mack was amazing. She is so talented and is a true artist with a vision - I came in to my trial with an idea of what I wanted and after getting a sense of my style, wedding dress, and venue, Mack suggested a different hair style that I ended up loving more than my original idea and which went so well with the vibe of my wedding - all without pressuring me and still making sure I was comfortable with it! On the day of my wedding, Mack's team did a great job of getting me, 2 moms, and 11 bridesmaids ready to go in a tight timeframe and made all of my bridesmaids look beautiful but still like themselves, which is exactly what we wanted! I'm so happy I got to work with Mack and her team and think they will make any bride feel like the most beautiful version of herself!
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 10/17/2020

Started our day off on the best foot

Mack and her team are a dream team. We had to start the day very early and they all arrived on time and ready to work. There was limited time and so many people to get through that I was nervous about our time line... but guess this we were done ahead of time!! Mack is excellent and knows her stuff. When I first met her, I went to her salon because the last person who colored my hair over processed it and it was so dead. She helped salvage my hair for the wedding with a specific treatment schedule and boy am I grateful. The day of the wedding, I loved my whole look. Gabby crushed my makeup and I got compliments all night about it and how natural it looked. Mack is honest and does offer feedback to people, and I appreciate this about her. I can't think of one person from my wedding party who didn't have rave reviews about Mack and her team. Thank You!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Amelia & Justin
    18 photos · 05/24/2019

Pricing

3401 Conrad Street, Unit 1 Philadelphia, PA, 19129

Sunday |11:00 - 5:00 Monday|Closed Tuesday|Closed Wednesday|10:00-5:00 Thursday|10:00-8:00 Friday |9:00-4:00 Saturday| 9:00-4:00
Location of (Mack Stylist)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding