Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry Reviews

125 | Philadelphia, PA

125 Reviews for Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry

125 Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry Reviews

Erin · Married on 12/29/2017

I was lucky enough to have experience with MACK because my best friend also used them for her wedding. With that said, I could not have imagined what an amazing job they would have done for my own wedding. Mackenzie and Kelly did such a beautiful job making me, my bridesmaids, and my mom all look our absolute best. Each of us felt fantastic. So many guests at the wedding commented on my makeup and especially my hair. I had purchased a beaded halo, which Mackenzie used in such a unique way - it went perfectly with my dress. She really has a great talent. Even leading up to the wedding, Mackenzie was super helpful and always got right back to me with any questions I had. The day of, both she and Kelly were right on time and the entire morning went smoothly. I am beyond thankful to MACK for for their amazing work!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Erin! We are so happy to hear that you all felt your best! You were all so beautiful and we had a great time working with you and your bridal party. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, your kind words are greatly appreciated. We wish you all the best and we hope to see you soon!

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Loved working with Mackenzie and her crew!! I was searching for a hair and makeup artist to come onsite for my wedding at the Hotel Monaco this past summer and Mack was a perfect fit! Not only did she do phenomenal work on the day of the wedding, she helped me in the months leading up to the big day getting my very dark brown hair lightened so it would be perfect for July! Mackenzie and her whole team are super talented and I would absolutely recommend their services for your wedding or any event!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write us a review. It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding day as well as the days leading up to it! You were an absolutely stunning bride! We wish you all the best and we hope to see you in the studio again soon!

Claire · Married on 07/08/2017

Mackenzie and her team are amazing! The trial went well, her planner Lauren is so responsive and helpful, and day-of the team arrived EARLY for a 6:30am start and did an incredible job on hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids, MOB, and bride. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my bridal makeup and hair!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Claire, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We loved working with you, your family, and your bridal party. You all looked absolutely stunning. We are wishing you all the best, and we look forward to seeing some pictures!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Mackenzie and her team were very professional and did a phenomenal job on the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend Mack Stylist for any wedding party.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. We were so happy your mom shared some of your pictures with us, you looked stunning! We hope you had a wonderful day, and wish you all the best!
  • FutureMrsP

Rikki · Married on 05/06/2017

Mack Stylist was amazing! I do not think I can do them justice in a review. My trial was great, Mack and Jen listened to me ramble about things and looks I like - none of which was cohesive, and read through it and created the perfect look for me and my wedding. Day of, they were there early and prompt and my mom and bridesmaids could not stop talking about how much they liked working with them. Even my photographer remarked at how professional and with it they were and how it made his job so much easier! You will NOT go wrong using Mack Stylist for your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Rikki, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, your mom and your bridal party. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We wish you all the best!

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Mackenzie and her team did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding day. I'd met with her a few times before the wedding, and she'd given me great color and products. The day of the wedding, Mackenzie did my make-up and Allison did my hair. Of course, I was thrilled with both. While every team wants to make sure the bride is happy and looks great, though, what was truly telling was that all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and even the flower girls absolutely loved them as well. Everyone was done on time and looked fantastic. Several of the engaged guests at our wedding even asked who had done our hair and makeup because everyone across the board looked so great. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Amanda for taking the time to write us such a nice review! We loved working with you as well as your bridal party. It is so great to hear that you were all very happy. We wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing some pictures!

Katina · Married on 10/29/2016

Jen from Mack Stylist did an amazing job with our makeup on my wedding day! My makeup was absolutely perfect - I got SO many complements on it. The bridal party, my mom and my aunts all loved theirs as well. Jen was so organized and on top of things - I didn't have to worry about a thing. We greatly appreciated her amazing work. I'll definitely be recommending Mack Stylist to my friends!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Katina for the kind review! We really enjoyed working with you and your wedding party. We wish you all the best and cannot wait to see some pictures !

Denise · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Mackenzie was an absolute pleasure. She is extremely talented and can do any hairstyle your show her. She was also extremely patient with my ever changing mind on how I wanted my hair for my big day. Mackenzie is now my forever hairstylist. I just love her and value her opinion.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are always so happy to work with you, and loved working with you on your big day. We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in the studio!

Laurie · Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding planner Jennifer Supper directed me to Mack and her team and I couldn't be more grateful. I initially went to see Mack for a trial but something got messed up and I found out that she was actually booked for my wedding day. Mack ended up setting me up with Nicck and Dutchess and I fell in love with them. Nicck is an extraordinary make up artist whose personality is out of this world. He had me cracking up the entire trial and the day of my wedding, which was exactly what I needed. I don't usually wear makeup on a daily basis, but Nicck made me feel comfortable and most importantly beautiful. I let him do his thing and did not direct him in any way and he blew it out of the park. Dutchess is a little more laid back but still funny as hell and we got along very well. Both Dutchess and Nicck worked very well together and were such a pleasure to be around. I gave Dutchess full range of my hair and she did not disappoint. I have not stopped getting compliments on both my hair and makeup and all my guests were impressed that my lip stick stayed on and my hair stayed in place all day long. They were on time and cheerful even at 8:00am on a Saturday morning and I can't thank them enough for making me look so beautiful. I have honestly never looked so good in my entire life. Mack has now become my full time hair stylist and I love her!!! She does awesome work and again, my hair has never looked so good. I will continue to see Mack for all my hair needs and you should most definitely schedule an appointment with her and her team. Thank you for everything <3 Laurie Damario

Sent on 11/10/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really loved your style and enjoyed working with you at the salon prepping for your Big Day and on your wedding. We hope to see you back at the studio for your next color and cut ! Thanks so much! xoxo
  • SarahStillwell

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

After a few failed trials with other vendors, I booked a trial with Mackenzie for my wedding and was initially disappointed when I found out she had been booked for my wedding day. I ended up trialing with Kelly for hair and T Patrick for makeup and all disappointment went out the door. Instead of trying to copy my inspiration pictures exactly like other vendors, they both customized my look to me based on my inspiration pictures. The end result was a look that worked for me personally while still retaining the feeling and overall look I was going for. Something other vendors had failed to do. And they were so much fun to work with on the day of the wedding. My bridal party and my mom looked and felt amazing and everyone had such a good time working with Kelly and T Patrick. Kelly did an awesome job and my hair looked so pretty and continued to look amazing all night long. Everyone's hair stayed gorgeous through to the end of the reception. And T Patrick nailed my wedding day makeup. We had some caking around my eyes (oily and hooded eyes) after the trial so he made an adjustment for the day of the wedding and I looked perfect all day long! I should also add that I got my hair cut and colored by Mackenzie a few days before the wedding and she did a great job of giving me some style without taking length and matching my hair and extensions. I felt gorgeous and confident all day and I really want to thank Kelly, T Patrick, and Mackenzie for that. It made such a difference having a great team behind me. You guys were the best and seriously one of my favorite parts of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review Kelly & T Patrick. I am so happy that we worked with you. You were so kind , appreciative and a real pleasure to work with. We look forward to seeing you at the salon for more hair services :)

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better experience on my wedding day! Mackenzie and Jen were the best! They are true professionals who are both so talented and just amazing to work with. I got married on a VERY hot day in July and they worked their magic to make us feel comfortable and look beautiful- not a hair out of place!
    I had four bridesmaids and they were all so impressed with Mackenzie and Jen. We received so many compliments throughout the night. We truly enjoyed spending the morning with them while we were getting ready--thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Courtney , Thank you so much for the kind review. It means a lot to us! I really enjoyed working with you and talking with your Mom all morning. You girls were a lot of fun! I wish you all the best as a Mrs! Hope to work with you again in the future !

Laura · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are looking for on location hair and make-up styling for your wedding I would absolutely recommend Mack Styling. My nine bridesmaids, my mom, and I all had hair and make-up done. Even with this huge wedding party, we were ready on schedule and every one of us was happy! Mackenzie made sure things went smoothly. She was even able to add on extra assistants the week before my wedding to ensure we would be finished on time. Mackenzie and Jen made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I have been in wedding parties before and not liked my hair so I was nervous that would happen on my wedding day but you'll have no reason to be nervous if you go with Mack Styling. They made us feel so at ease and would not have let us not be happy with how we looked. My bridesmaids have commented several times since my wedding how much they liked their hair/make-up that day. If you are thinking of booking them for your wedding, do it!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Mack Stylist. It means a lot to us and our future Brides looking to book our services. Can't wait to see the pictures , you looked STUNNING!

Bianca · Married on 04/29/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Mackenzie and Jen. Every bride wants to look and feel beautiful and they make it happen. They are simply the best. Everyone looked flawless and were so happy with their hair and make up. From the start Mackenzie made me feel so comfortable and confident. If I could give them more stars I would, they will make any bride look stunning!! Thank you Mack Stylist!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Bianca, I truly appreciate your review. We had such a blast with you and your wedding party! Let's us know if you need any hair or make-up services in the future , we would love another opportunity to work with you!

The stylists were so attentive and really listened to what I wanted and needed. They were even ready to drive us to the church when our limo was way late! Professional, friendly and knowledgeable are the best way to describe them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have minimal stress and look amazing for their special day!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind review ! I truly appreciate it !

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2016

Mackenzie flew out to the Bahamas to style 7 bridesmaids and myself. Prior to this, I had my trial with her which couldn't have gone smoother. I brought a few photos with me to give her an idea of how I wanted to look on my special day. She noted exactly the look I was going for and executed flawlessly on 3 hairstyles, and two makeup looks. She made me feel like I was in the exact hands I needed to be and that proved to be more than true!

In the Bahamas, she styled me for my welcome party and wedding day. I have truly never received more compliments on my hair and makeup. I felt better than a celebrity. Her energy is amazing, her vision goes unmatched, and her ability to execute is why she receives 5 stars and will be styling me for many events to come.

My wedding was held outdoors in the Bahamas on an island, so it was as bright as bright gets. Our makeup looked natural with the perfect amount of glam and my hair stayed the ENTIRE night - inclusive of a boat ride to and from the island location of my ceremony and reception. What else could a bride and bridal party ask for? On top of all of this, she was welcoming and patient with all of the different personalities and requests that you could imagine receiving from 8 girls on a wedding day :)

If anyone needs more detail on my experience with Mackenzie, or would like to see photos, i'd be more than happy to provide. Mackenzie is THE girl to go to!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your kind review. You ladies were absolutely amazing. I could not have enjoyed my time more with you and your entire bridal party. I can't wait for the next time you need hair & make-up services to work with you again! I wish you all the best. xoxox

Dana · Married on 10/11/2015

Mackenzie did such a great job - she was exactly what I needed for the day of my wedding. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and Mackenzie was wonderful about listening to what I wanted and what my concerns were and she made me look like the best version of myself. She and her assistant Kelsey made all my bridesmaids look and feel amazing - and our mothers loved their hair and makeup too. She was reasonably priced and was very flexible (as I changed the amount of services sort of last minute). She came early, was lovely to work with and made sure every strand of hair was in place. I'd definitely recommend Mackenzie!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Dana, thank you for the nice review. I loved your style and your hair was so awesome. Please share some pictures when you get a chance :) Hope to see you again for a haircut :)

Cori · Married on 09/06/2015

Mack Stylist did my hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my 9/6/15 wedding. They were AMAZING!!! Mackenzie is so talented and creative I couldn't have asked for a better experience on my big day! I have been in quite a few weddings on the area where I had to get my hair and makeup done and Mackenzie and her team are by far the most the best that I have experienced! My whole bridal party loved their hair and makeup , I will definitely be returning to Mackenzie as a client for any future hair styling needs. I would recommend Mackenzie and her team to anyone wanting to look like an A list celebrity at their big event. I can't praise Mackenzie and her team enough! My bridal party and I loved the whole experience!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Cori , you were amazing and I loved your style! Thank you for taking the time to write the review for us ! I hope to see you again , tell your mom I said " hi" ! xo
  • Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 08/22/2015

I needed to find a new hair and make up team 3 weeks before my wedding- I was panicked to say the least. But after having been through 2 other trials I was so happy with Kelsey and Megan. They were the first pair that saw the pictures of what I was thinking about and nailed it. I looked exactly like I was planning on.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Mack Stylist. I am so happy we achieved the look you wanted on your wedding day. We would love to see some pics!

Trinia · Married on 08/22/2015

Mack and her team did a fantastic job.They made me and my wedding party look beautiful on my day. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for services.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thanks Trinia for your review! I am so happy we were a part of your wedding!

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015

Mackenzie styled my hair for my engagement shoot and for my wedding. Friends of mine had used Mackenzie as their hair stylist for their own weddings so I knew from the beginning I was in good hands. Mackenzie was helpful, friendly and patient throughout my two hair trial appointments I had before my wedding. On the day of my wedding she showed up on time and excited for my big day. She gently pulled me aside and mentioned that weather forecast for the day was saying it was going to be super humid and double checked I still wanted to wear my hair down. I decided to still wear my hair down and Mackenzie styled my hair so that it looked exactly the way I wanted it to the entire day and into the night. Mackenzie was also able to quietly handle a hair problem one of my bridesmaids was having. Mackenzie was really kind about the whole thing and she didn't make my bridesmaid's problem my problem because she was able to solve the problem without getting me involved. My mom made me aware of the entire situation the day after my wedding and was praising Mackenzie for how well she took control of the situation. Mackenzie has worked with the my wedding photographer before so she was able to use my "hot sheet" wedding day timeline and created a schedule for when she would be styling each bridesmaid's hair and my mom's hair. Everyone's hair looked amazing and I am so grateful to Mackenzie for all of her hard work. I also LOVE that I was able to pay for everything before morning of the wedding. It was one less thing I needed to worry about that morning. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Mackenzie!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kristine for the kind review. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! I would love to see some pictures! I hope to see you again !

We absolutely LOVED our Mack team for our wedding this past July. As the bride, it was the most gorgeous I have ever felt in my entire life! What a perfect day to feel that way. Thank you so much to this fantastic team for help making us look and feel gorgeous!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review ! I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with future brides looking for hair & make-up on the most important day of their life! All the best, xoxoxo
  • Kdwhouse

Kadie · Married on 06/20/2015

Mack Stylist was originally not our choice for our wedding. After I went on a terrible bridal trial at another salon, I was in a frantic search for another stylist. I was so lucky to come across Mack Stylist. Not only was Mackenzie able to do my wedding with only a month and half notice, she was also easy to get in contact with and showed sincere empathy when I told her my horrible experience at another salon. She was able to quickly schedule a bridal trial for me and my fiancé (also a bride). We were blown away with her work. She spent time styling three different looks for me without rushing. Our makeup artist Kiyana was amazing as well. Both Mack and Kiyana made us (the brides) as well as our bridal party and mothers feel comfortable and worked hard all morning long the day of our wedding to ensure everyone looked their best. When minor hiccups occurred and things became flustered (typical wedding chaos) Mack and Kiyana kept us calm and on track. We had the best time and everyone looked amazing. My fiancé, who normally would not wear makeup, Kiyana was able to work with her to put on just the right amount of makeup and she looked amazing. I would recommend Mack Stylist and literally tell anyone I can to go to them for bridal and wedding hair and makeup services. Thank you Mackenzie and Kiyana!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kadie & Erica! We had such a beautiful time with you ladies! Everything is meant to happen for a reason. I am so happy the other trial was a bust so we had the opportunity to work with you both. It was such a beautiful morning and everyone was so easy to work with ! Thanks for the great review !

penina · Married on 06/12/2015

Mackenzie was amazing. She was professional and sweet and accommodating. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and had a wonderful time getting it done. I will be going back to get my hair done there just so I can hang out some more....and anytime I need my makeup done again I will be there. Can't recommend them more!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Penina ! You are so much fun! I cannot wait to see you and take a look at your photos!

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

Mackenzie was SUPER accommodating to our needs for the big day. She was patient and understanding throughout the crazy up until the day of. On our day she was awesome!!!! We had a blast and the work she did on both of us was perfect! We loved our hair and makeup so much! Thank you!!!! Highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Mack Stylist : On - Location Hair & Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you Amy for the amazing review. You and Bebe are such fun couple to work with ! I enjoyed my time with you ladies and wish we could do it again! Thanks for all your referrals :)