1099 Mount Kemble Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 4

About Elizabeth Johns

Elizabeth Johns is a couture bridal boutique with locations in Ardmore, PA and Morristown, NJ. We offer a beautifully curated collection of sought-after designers like Hayley Paige, Reem Acra, Liancarlo and Pronovias, and the finest bridal accessories, bridesmaids dresses, evening gowns, and “Little White Dresses” for flower girls, communions, and graduation. Elizabeth Johns houses a large collection of the best designers with hundreds of dresses on full display; not in plastic bags crammed on the racks or stored in the back room. Elizabeth Johns caters to all brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom for their wedding-day attire.

Each wedding dress in the salon has the finest construction, fabrics, and style, crafted by both legendary and young, award-winning designers. Our team will also work with you on alterations, cleaning, and preservation, if desired. With the goal to exceed your expectations, Elizabeth Johns consultants provide you with comfortable robes, champagne, and a French lace garter gift. Elizabeth Johns consultants will work with you from dress selection to your final fitting to help customize and create your perfect look.

Products Offered
The Elizabeth Johns bridal salon boasts a wide range of hair accessories, shoes, and jewelry. You can purchase all necessary items to enhance and compliment your dress, such as bridal belts and veils. If you are unsure of your perfect fit, then you can also request to try on sample gowns. Other products offered include:

• Formal gowns
  • Garters
  • Plus-size gowns
Follow Elizabeth Johns on

Other couples have also viewed

• Park Avenue Bridals

129 Reviews for Elizabeth Johns

• Meli

Melissa F. · Getting married on 12/12/2021

The little things!

Dina was incredible! I do have to admit that I did not end up buying my dress from here, but I was blown away with how professional and intimate the experience was at EJs. Dina texted me before my appointment to ask me what my vision was which made it SO much easier to send pictures and communicate before my appointment. The store does have a lot BEAUTIFUL choices, but they were out of my price range, unfortunately. I did want to take the time to come here to leave a review though because I feel like it's important to spread the word about how great this store was for any brides out there that do have a higher budget than I do and might not know about this store. Dina even sent a thank you card in the mail for me thanking me for my time and interest in the store even though I didn't get a dress there! So thoughtful.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Molly

Molly H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Put me at Ease!

I can't even begin to explain how apprehensive I was about shopping for my wedding dress. There is this levity to picking THE dress, that was just very overwhelming for me. However, Patti at Elizabeth Johns completely put me at ease and made me feel celebrated (it was my birthday too). Simply put, she was amazing. Patti eased me into the dress shopping process and in fact picked THE dress! I went in the complete opposite direction that I thought I would and Patti listened every step of the way to what I was liking and what I was not liking. She then pulled the perfect dress. Even still, I was fighting to saying yes, because how can you say yes at the very first place you go shopping?! But I knew it was the one and Patti knew too. She put the veil on me, helped me really envision the dress, and even stayed with me to finalize everything. Overall, it was a great experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the steps in this process!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Devon

Devon M. · Married on 06/20/2020

My second favorite yes!

My day at Elizabeth Johns was truly amazing. As someone who’s both tall and wears a size larger than the typical “sample size”, I was quite nervous going into my appointment. However, Renee immediately made me feel comfortable and assured me that sizing wasn’t an issue. I’m proud to say I had “first day luck” and walked out of Elizabeth Johns with a dress so beautiful, I couldn’t have even dreamed of it before my appointment. I can’t wait to go back and pick out dresses for my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Elizabeth Johns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

Whenever a bride comes our way one of our first questions is "Have you found the dress?". If the answer is "no", we immediately send them to Elizabeth Johns! Not only do the have the most elaborate selection of gowns, right off of the run way but their service and tailoring is second to none! If you are looking for a wedding gown, Mother of the Bride gown, Bridesmaids dresses, or even dresses for Bridal Shower or Rehearsal dinner - don't look any further than EJ! They truly are the best of the best.

• 1099 Mount Kemble Avenue Morristown, 07960 See on map
    Location of (Elizabeth Johns)
  • 1099 Mount Kemble Avenue Morristown, New Jersey, 07960 See on map
    Location of (Elizabeth Johns)