Elizabeth Johns

1099 Mount Kemble Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 3

About Elizabeth Johns

Elizabeth Johns is a couture bridal boutique with locations in Ardmore, PA and Morristown, NJ. We offer a beautifully curated collection of sought-after designers like Hayley Paige, Reem Acra, Liancarlo and Pronovias, and the finest bridal accessories, bridesmaids dresses, evening gowns, and “Little White Dresses” for flower girls, communions, and graduation. Elizabeth Johns houses a large collection of the best designers with hundreds of dresses on full display; not in plastic bags crammed on the racks or stored in the back room. Elizabeth Johns caters to all brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom for their wedding-day attire.

Each wedding dress in the salon has the finest construction, fabrics, and style, crafted by both legendary and young, award-winning designers. Our team will also work with you on alterations, cleaning, and preservation, if desired. With the goal to exceed your expectations, Elizabeth Johns consultants provide you with comfortable robes, champagne, and a French lace garter gift. Elizabeth Johns consultants will work with you from dress selection to your final fitting to help customize and create your perfect look.

Products Offered
The Elizabeth Johns bridal salon boasts a wide range of hair accessories, shoes, and jewelry. You can purchase all necessary items to enhance and compliment your dress, such as bridal belts and veils. If you are unsure of your perfect fit, then you can also request to try on sample gowns. Other products offered include:

• Formal gowns

Elizabeth Johns 2
  • Molly

Molly Higgins · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Put me at Ease!

I can't even begin to explain how apprehensive I was about shopping for my wedding dress. There is this levity to picking THE dress, that was just very overwhelming for me. However, Patti at Elizabeth Johns completely put me at ease and made me feel celebrated (it was my birthday too). Simply put, she was amazing. Patti eased me into the dress shopping process and in fact picked THE dress! I went in the complete opposite direction that I thought I would and Patti listened every step of the way to what I was liking and what I was not liking. She then pulled the perfect dress. Even still, I was fighting to saying yes, because how can you say yes at the very first place you go shopping?! But I knew it was the one and Patti knew too. She put the veil on me, helped me really envision the dress, and even stayed with me to finalize everything. Overall, it was a great experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the steps in this process!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Devon Macgillivray · Getting married on 06/20/2020

My second favorite yes!

My day at Elizabeth Johns was truly amazing. As someone who’s both tall and wears a size larger than the typical “sample size”, I was quite nervous going into my appointment. However, Renee immediately made me feel comfortable and assured me that sizing wasn’t an issue. I’m proud to say I had “first day luck” and walked out of Elizabeth Johns with a dress so beautiful, I couldn’t have even dreamed of it before my appointment. I can’t wait to go back and pick out dresses for my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Elizabeth Johns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Images by Berit
    Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

Whenever a bride comes our way one of our first questions is "Have you found the dress?". If the answer is "no", we immediately send them to Elizabeth Johns! Not only do the have the most elaborate selection of gowns, right off of the run way but their service and tailoring is second to none! If you are looking for a wedding gown, Mother of the Bride gown, Bridesmaids dresses, or even dresses for Bridal Shower or Rehearsal dinner - don't look any further than EJ! They truly are the best of the best.

• 1099 Mount Kemble Avenue Morristown, 07960 See on map