Irini's Originals

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Irini’s Originals is a Greek family-owned and operated wedding dress boutique located in Wilmington, Delaware. Serving clients for over 40 years in the shop and 50 years in alterations, this staff is experienced and trustworthy. They understand that dress shopping can be overwhelming, and their goal is to provide you with the most relaxing, pampering, and stress-free experience possible.

Irini’s Originals is proud to offer soon-to-be-newlyweds stunning gowns from impressive designers. They also supply attire and accessories for every member of the wedding party. A special feature of this boutique is the Loaner Program. This program gives clients the ability to “test drive” a dress without the obligation of purchasing it. Find the ensemble that is perfect for you, and make your wedding day complete. Designers include:

• Casablanca
  • Sottero & Midgley
  • Wtoo
  • White One by Pronovias Fashion Group
  • Willowby

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Michaela M. Getting married on 02/03/2024

The best there is!

I live in Virginia and there is no where else I would go to buy my wedding dress. I saw first hand how great Niki was with my sister and how beautiful my sister's dress looked on her. When it came to be my turn, I immediately knew where I was going to buy my dress. Niki was very communicative with me before my appointment as I talked with her about what I was looking for. The shopping appointment was great - she knew the exact styles that fit my theme and my body type. Niki is like family now as she has dressed my sister and now me for my upcoming wedding. Niki is so worth my 5+ hour drive for the shopping experience and the fittings. Her expertise is unmatched and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wedding dress.
    Karoline Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nikki was awesome and stayed there late on a weekday to make sure that I could come by and try on my dress! In addition, she ordered my dress special so that I could try it on in a size closer to my shape. I was by myself to choose the dress, so it was helpful to have her positive feedback as well. She was so helpful and accomodating. I can't wait to work with them again for alterations when the dress arrives.
  • Angelica
    Angelica G. Married on 11/19/2021

Incredible experience!

I can’t express how lucky I am to be an Irini’s Originals Bride. From the moment I walked in for my initial appointment, Niki was so warm and inviting. She listened to all of the individual elements of dresses I loved and found a gown that incorporated all of those elements. My dress was more beautiful than I could have imagined and it was the first one I tried on! She worked with my crazy schedule to plan appointments, did an amazing job with alterations, found me the perfect veil and always took the time to check in to see how my family was doing. Great place to get mother of the bride or bridesmaids dresses as well, the selection is incredible. Cannot recommend Irini’s Originals more!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Wilmington Wilmington, DE, 19809
Location of (Irini's Originals)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding