Irini's Originals

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website

Irini’s Originals is a Greek family-owned and operated wedding dress boutique located in Wilmington, Delaware. Serving clients for over 40 years in the shop and 50 years in alterations, this staff is experienced and trustworthy. They understand that dress shopping can be overwhelming, and their goal is to provide you with the most relaxing, pampering, and stress-free experience possible.

Irini’s Originals is proud to offer soon-to-be-newlyweds stunning gowns from impressive designers. They also supply attire and accessories for every member of the wedding party. A special feature of this boutique is the Loaner Program. This program gives clients the ability to “test drive” a dress without the obligation of purchasing it. Find the ensemble that is perfect for you, and make your wedding day complete. Designers include:

• Casablanca
  • Sottero & Midgley
  • Wtoo
  • White One by Pronovias Fashion Group
  • Willowby

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Michaela M. Getting married on 02/03/2024

The best there is!

I live in Virginia and there is no where else I would go to buy my wedding dress. I saw first hand how great Niki was with my sister and how beautiful my sister's dress looked on her. When it came to be my turn, I immediately knew where I was going to buy my dress. Niki was very communicative with me before my appointment as I talked with her about what I was looking for. The shopping appointment was great - she knew the exact styles that fit my theme and my body type. Niki is like family now as she has dressed my sister and now me for my upcoming wedding. Niki is so worth my 5+ hour drive for the shopping experience and the fittings. Her expertise is unmatched and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wedding dress.
    Kennedy C. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing! Irinis is simply the best

Niki and family are the absolute best! I seriously could’ve not found a better business to find my dream wedding dress. Planning a wedding in covid was extremely stressful, but Niki made sure no matter what that everything was on time, correct, and didn’t let Covid stop her from ensuring her clients were happy and had nothing but a positive experience. I will forever consider Niki and Irini’s a part of my family, and forever grateful for them!
  • Jade
    Jade D. Married on 08/26/2021

Irini’s Originals is great!

Niki was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient!
    She was able to easily decipher my wedding dress style ideas and get me into something I loved, within my budget. She was thoughtful and accommodating about including my family, as dress shopping in the pandemic was lonely. The process from beginning to end was exciting and clear. Supporting small family business and buying tax free in DE doesn’t hurt either. :)
    You should buy your wedding dress from Irini’s!

Wilmington Wilmington, DE, 19809
302-505-5433
Location of (Irini's Originals)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding