4# DJ road, New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number

About XDressy

XDressy collects the most beautiful and gorgeous dresses in the world to make your day more enjoyable. Plenty of pics of the most beautiful wedding dresses, evening dresses, prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses for appreciating.

slinky streamlined strapless semi sheer floral lac
x
beautiful red strapless sweetheart asymmetrically
XDressy
strapless low cut bodice curved neckline prom dres
XDressy
formal and sophisticated red floor length evening
slinky streamlined strapless semi sheer floral lac
x
beautiful red strapless sweetheart asymmetrically

2 Reviews for XDressy

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

0.4
      0.5

Do not buy from this website. This website is from CHINA. I bought a black dress with CUSTOM TAILORING and it came no where near my size. Not only this but even though I emailed them FOUR times there was no response. They delete bad reviews and post fake reviews. I also bought photo service but they never sent photos. It’s a waste of money and time. I repeat DO NOT buy from Xdressy, what a joke.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kait · Married on 07/28/2017

0.4
      0.5

Rip off and terrible service! Do not buy from them they are a scam. I've seen several other reviews that I wish I would have read before, but they seem to delete their accounts and then create new ones to get rid of the reviews. They sent me a dress that LOOKED decent, but when I tried it on, it immediately started to fall apart. Then when I tried to return it within 7 days they said damaged goods have to be reported in 3 days -- and even though they say they will refund for unsatisfactory goods, they refused to refund for it, even though I sent photos, wouldn't even let me send the dress back. Then they made me wait 11 days to get my "case reviewed" and I had to email them to get a response, only for them to say I probably tore the dress myself but they'd give me 10% back. Which I refused because I'd rather learn my lesson and pass along the information. This is not quality, just go buy a dress at the store and have someone alter it -- you'll get better value.

Sent on 07/29/2017

XDressy FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers

• 4# DJ road New Castle, 19720 See on map