Artisan Cake Company

Portland, OR View map

4.7
    J. Married on 12/29/2015
    WOW! Liz of Artisan Cake Company made a cake for my anniversary and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the attention to detail and level of precision. Using entirely edible materials and fondant (which is normally strange tasting but in her case was delicious), she created an adorable scene of something we that is very meaningful in my relationship, complete with realistic characters. Every detail was there, right down to the little white crests on the waves and the color of our eyes. Based on how detailed it was, I would have been forgiving if it didn't taste good, but instead, it was incredibly DELICIOUS!! The cake was amazing. Fluffy, not too sugary, completely luscious!! She created expert layering that left the cake looking perfect after several hours out of the fridge, even on a hot day. This made my special day so much more memorable. I will absolutely count on Artisan Cake Company to make my next celebratory cake!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2014
    Liz and team at Artisan cake company made our wedding cake experience a super memorable one and created a wedding cake like no other! With sugar peonies encircling our three tier cake and vintage lace detailing lining each layer (Seriously, how do that do it?!) They create art, sculpture, love and deliciousness and made us light up with smiles when we first cut our cake together. A total joy of a moment. We are still hearing compliments and highly recommend Artisan Cake company for your next event!
    Jen Married on 07/18/2014
    My fiancé suprised me with a cake from here yesterday for our 5th anniversary. When the cake came out my jaw dropped! It depicted a scene of us kayaking and the detail was amazing. The figures looked so much like us, I thought they were made of clay! I was so impressed at how the cake seemed to capture our spirits. When it was time to cut into the cake I shed a little tear because it felt like I was cutting into a piece of art. Now, I would have been completely forgiving if the cake didn't taste good, I mean the thing is beautiful. But to my suprise and delight, it tasted AMAZING. The frosting was light, the cake had a addictive consistency. This was an amazing cake through and through. It made our anniversary celebration so much more memorable.

1720 NW Lovejoy, #315 Portland, 97229

By Appointment Only - Please email
Location of (Artisan Cake Company)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding