Custom Cakes

Newberg, OR View map

Custom Cakes NW was founded over 25 years ago with the desire to be unique and creative while using scratch recipes and quality ingredients. My cakes are rooted in a European tradition and hand crafted using modern and traditional sugar methods, while incorporating distinctive recipes and techniques. Cakes are my passion! I'm proud to live and work in the Willamette Valley. Custom Cakes NW is a prefered wedding vendor by many local venues, a member of Wine Country Wedding Professionals, caters to local and out-of-state brides, and a reputation for quality, creativity, and accountability. Come taste the difference at Custom Cakes NW.

Check out the website for answers to all your questions or give me a call to discuss what your dreaming about.

www.customcakesnw.com Bakery 503-538-0530

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 08/30/2020

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Renae is an artist! Not only does she design beautiful cakes, but they are delicious!!! My husband and I went wedding cake tasting at 5 different bakeries and as soon as we tried Custom Cakes we knew we had found our baker! Not only did Renae welcome us into her home and was prepared with several different cake flavors, frostings and fillings, but she was confident in her skills to deliver the cake I envisioned for my wedding. I found an inspiration picture on Pinterest, showed it to her and she throughly discussed what she would use and how she would recreate the same cake for our special day! And boy did she surpass our expectations! One of the things I was most excited to see (and taste!) at our wedding was our cake and I LOVED it! I felt a little bad cutting into it because it looked soooo pretty! 馃槀馃槄馃槏 We love her cakes so much we have gone back to her twice after for special occasions to buy more! If you want delicious, fresh, beautiful cakes, Renae is your gal! Also, she鈥檚 pretty awesome herself! 馃挀馃憤馃徏馃憤馃徏鈽猴笍
  • Peg
    Peg A. Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

After enjoying Custom Cakes NW at earlier wedding, we knew Renae's cake was the perfect choice for our son's wedding too. Moist cake in various flavors provided our guests a selection of delectable dessert and brought some back for seconds! Custom Cakes NW is the perfect choice for all your cake needs - big or small.
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience, Delicious Cake

One of the best cakes that I have ever tasted, the butter frosting was amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Custom Cakes 1
Gift

Deliveries to venues within 5 miles are FREE! The Water Oasis, Old Schoolhouse, & Chehalem Cultural Ctr. to name a few. A $35 SAVINGS off a $200 order. Delivery includes setup of cake, onsite decorations (if needed) and cake cutting instructions.

Team

Renae Heineck
Renae Heineck
Owner, Sugar Artist, Baker, Boss

A native Oregonian, I created my business when I was in high school, about 30 years ago because I loved baking with my Mom and she gifted me a cake decorating class...and an Easy Bake Oven. Even though I followed a career in technology, I returned to the sugar arts when I became a Mom and have always had an enterpreneurship drive. We built our home with a licensed domestic kitchen and I enjoy meeting with clients for "cakesultations" around the farm table. While working in retail bakeries, I learned what type of ingredients I didn't want to use in my tried n' true scratch recipes. I grow some of the berries and source locally as much as I can. Supporting my community and small business is important to me and I am blessed to live and work In the Willamette Valley and beautiful PNW.

Tera
Tera
Sassy helper

Tera helps during peak wedding months with baking, prep work, and purchasing ingredients. She is also a "professional cake taster" as depicted in the picture.

Lisa
Lisa
Sassy helper #2

Lisa always has my back when I need an extra set of hands when we've been hired to cut and serve cakes and all I have to pay her is more Italian meringue buttercream on gluten-free cupcakes.

Shanghai Portland Party Bus and Tours Shanghai Portland Party Bus and Tours Wedding Limos

Custom Cakes has got to provide the most beautiful creative cakes in existence! IF you are lucky enough to get on their customer list, you will likely be wowed. I have personally been the witness of some of their creations and would use them for my own wedding!

Event Team Entertainment Event Team Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ummmmmmm! Goooooood! Renae builds and designs Custom Cakes - just like her namesake. She makes great tasting and great looking cakes. She is friendly and easy to work with! She is kind and responsive to emails and phone calls. She loves what she does and it is reflected in her work. You just need to call and book a consult so you can learn more about her incredible cakes. Don't delay do it NOW!!

Moore Creative Weddings Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

Custom Cakes is one of the premier companies in the Northwest. I have had the previlege of tasting their creations at some receptions and they tasted great! I have heard many guests comment on the quality of the cakes. I would highly recommend them to you.

16750 NE Welch Rd. Newberg, OR, 97132

By appointment only please
Location of (Custom Cakes)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding