73 Reviews for Custom Cakes

Setup (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)
60 Custom Cakes Reviews

Great cake!!! She helped us through the whole process. Communication was great. Delivery was on time.

Profile Picture K, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Renae is amazing and created the perfect cake for our wedding based on our discussion and inspiration photos I shared. The cake tasted amazing, even the left overs were amazing three days later!! We also ordered macaron's that my guests ate before dinner was served! Everything was amazing. I highly recommend Custom Cakes for your event!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cakes, good pricing, and friendly service. Thanks so much for giving us great cakes on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Renae with Custom Cakes was an absolute joy to work with! From the beginning, she was quick to respond and always did so with professionalism. We decided to do centerpiece cakes and she was so willing to work with us to find the most perfect flavor combinations and even gave some expert advice that made the cakes that much cuter! She can also do gluten free if there are any other brides out there that need that too. And after the wedding, all my guests were RAVING about her flavors and how good the cake was! Trust me, you can't go wrong with Renae!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee is a very kind woman who truly has a passion for what she does. I remembered her cake from a friend's wedding several years ago (yes, it is that memorable!) and from that moment, I knew she would be making my wedding cake! Her cakes are absolutely delicious, she listens to what you want, and delivers on all fronts! To me, the delivery fee was totally worth it (she is in Newberg and our reception was in SE Portland). Our cake was absolutely beautiful and our guests raved about the flavors and how good it was. Several people asked where we got our cake from. I will be coming back to Renee to make our 1 year celebration cake for sure!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Renae had such a fantastic variety of flavors reflective of the Oregon wine region. She was very available anytime I had questions. The cake was divine. Pinot noir was my favorite!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Renae was very easy and accommodating to work with, and she makes really awesome cakes! She came up with the pretty cake design simply based off what we verbally informed her about the wedding colour scheme and location. Our guests raved about the delicious red velvet cake and white cake with strawberry cream filling. We highly recommend Custom Cakes if you are looking for cakes for any event!

Profile Picture Lira, 9/24/17, 1 Review
3.6

Nice experience, flavorful cakes, nice display

Profile Picture No, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing and everyone at the wedding asked about wjeee it came from cause they all lived how beautiful and wonderful tasting it was!! I will be back for another for baby shower no doubt!!

Profile Picture Karisa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We got the most beautiful cupcakes! Custom Cakes went above a beyond! The cupcakes were a huge hit at our wedding, so very delicious! Renae was flexible and a pleasure to do business with!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Cupcakes, Consultations, Private Tastings

Every one love the cake,I was pleased

Profile Picture Maria, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was so wonderful to have your cakes, cupcakes and cookies a part of our special day!

Profile Picture laurie , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes were delicious and beautiful. I was a little disappointed we didn't have more leftovers!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Renae was very friendly and easy to work with. She worked around our schedule and was quick to reply whenever we contacted her. Additionally, everything was very delicious! We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The chocolate stout Wedding cake was perfect. I wish I would have got to try my caramel cupcakes I ordered, Everyone said they were great! 2 days before my wedding I called with a request to make my daughter a small graduation cake as she graduated and passed her boards to become an RN days before. It was beautiful! She loved it! Thank you for making my day and her day amazing!

Profile Picture Nyla, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Custom Cakes for my wedding cake and Renae was amazing to work with. I didn't know the first thing about choosing a cake and she walked me through all the options. She was very flexible when I requested a larger cake shortly before the wedding as well. It turned out perfectly and was exactly what I ordered. Not only did it look beautiful but it tasted amazing too! I look forward to working with her again the next time I need a high quality cake!

Profile Picture Jayli, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was moist, delicious and beautiful. I was unsure of what flavor to do so we followed her recommendation and it was a huge hit. Everyone went back for seconds...thirds...and wanted to know who made it. We will always get our anniversary cakes from here, vanilla with a cream marion berry filling and vanilla butter cream frosting.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/3/16, 1 Review
4.7

If you like spice cake, don't go anywhere else! Very good with Custom Cakes! Also, very moist! Very flexible with getting what we wanted completed on time. We even asked for more custom Oreos with short notice and she made it work for us!

Profile Picture User7188079, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Raene was able to squeeze me in last minute. While she had four other weddings to do the same weekend she made time to make my a mini came for my cutting ceremony! She sat down with us and really tried to figure out our flavor palettes. We ended up deciding on a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting plus some fresh strawberries for filling. It was so delicious we even took it with us to the airport to munch! Amazing cakes!

Profile Picture User5377485, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Renae from Custom Cakes was able to see my vision for the cake we wanted at our wedding. The cake was very delicious and the design was perfect. She was passionate about making our cake to represent us and that was a bonus. I highly recommend Custom Cakes. I want more cake!

Profile Picture Sunday, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Renee at Custom Cakes was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I did a 7" cutting cake in chocolate and peanut butter and it was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Christy, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and cupcakes were delicious, she was very nice, and I would recommend her to friends.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was deliouse and I don't even like cake! That's how good it was.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake planning was one of the easiest parts of planning the wedding, thanks to Renae. She provided great guidance on the decision making, great follow-through, and the cake was PERFECT. The size, decoration, flavors, set-up, everything was top notch. She even did a few little 'extras' that mean so much, like providing a gluten-free layer for us, loaning a nice cake plate, matching up the wedding color to the decorations. Highly recommended. We love supporting local businesses too!

Profile Picture Cari, 7/31/15, 3 Reviews