Custom Cakes Reviews

76 | Newberg, OR

76 Reviews for Custom Cakes

76 Custom Cakes Reviews

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2018

Wonderful Experience and would work with Custom Cakes in the future for sure for all types of events. Our wedding cake ended up being exactly what I asked for and more. The detail was amazing. The extra sheet cake and the cheesecake were just as wonderful. Highly recommend.

Custom Cakes 1

K · Married on 06/29/2018

Great cake!!! She helped us through the whole process. Communication was great. Delivery was on time.

Custom Cakes 2

Kristina · Married on 06/22/2018

Renae is amazing and created the perfect cake for our wedding based on our discussion and inspiration photos I shared. The cake tasted amazing, even the left overs were amazing three days later!! We also ordered macaron's that my guests ate before dinner was served! Everything was amazing. I highly recommend Custom Cakes for your event!!

Custom Cakes 3
    Custom Cakes 4
    Custom Cakes 5
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/01/2017

Renae with Custom Cakes was an absolute joy to work with! From the beginning, she was quick to respond and always did so with professionalism. We decided to do centerpiece cakes and she was so willing to work with us to find the most perfect flavor combinations and even gave some expert advice that made the cakes that much cuter! She can also do gluten free if there are any other brides out there that need that too. And after the wedding, all my guests were RAVING about her flavors and how good the cake was! Trust me, you can't go wrong with Renae!

Marisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee is a very kind woman who truly has a passion for what she does. I remembered her cake from a friend's wedding several years ago (yes, it is that memorable!) and from that moment, I knew she would be making my wedding cake! Her cakes are absolutely delicious, she listens to what you want, and delivers on all fronts! To me, the delivery fee was totally worth it (she is in Newberg and our reception was in SE Portland). Our cake was absolutely beautiful and our guests raved about the flavors and how good it was. Several people asked where we got our cake from. I will be coming back to Renee to make our 1 year celebration cake for sure!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Renae had such a fantastic variety of flavors reflective of the Oregon wine region. She was very available anytime I had questions. The cake was divine. Pinot noir was my favorite!

Karisa · Married on 09/02/2017

The cake was amazing and everyone at the wedding asked about wjeee it came from cause they all lived how beautiful and wonderful tasting it was!! I will be back for another for baby shower no doubt!!

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

We got the most beautiful cupcakes! Custom Cakes went above a beyond! The cupcakes were a huge hit at our wedding, so very delicious! Renae was flexible and a pleasure to do business with!

Maria · Married on 08/19/2017

Every one love the cake,I was pleased

laurie · Married on 07/29/2017

It was so wonderful to have your cakes, cupcakes and cookies a part of our special day!

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Renae was very friendly and easy to work with. She worked around our schedule and was quick to reply whenever we contacted her. Additionally, everything was very delicious! We would highly recommend her services.

Nyla · Married on 10/01/2016

The chocolate stout Wedding cake was perfect. I wish I would have got to try my caramel cupcakes I ordered, Everyone said they were great! 2 days before my wedding I called with a request to make my daughter a small graduation cake as she graduated and passed her boards to become an RN days before. It was beautiful! She loved it! Thank you for making my day and her day amazing!

Jayli · Married on 09/10/2016

I used Custom Cakes for my wedding cake and Renae was amazing to work with. I didn't know the first thing about choosing a cake and she walked me through all the options. She was very flexible when I requested a larger cake shortly before the wedding as well. It turned out perfectly and was exactly what I ordered. Not only did it look beautiful but it tasted amazing too! I look forward to working with her again the next time I need a high quality cake!

Angela · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding cake was moist, delicious and beautiful. I was unsure of what flavor to do so we followed her recommendation and it was a huge hit. Everyone went back for seconds...thirds...and wanted to know who made it. We will always get our anniversary cakes from here, vanilla with a cream marion berry filling and vanilla butter cream frosting.

Raene was able to squeeze me in last minute. While she had four other weddings to do the same weekend she made time to make my a mini came for my cutting ceremony! She sat down with us and really tried to figure out our flavor palettes. We ended up deciding on a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting plus some fresh strawberries for filling. It was so delicious we even took it with us to the airport to munch! Amazing cakes!

Sunday · Married on 08/22/2015

Renae from Custom Cakes was able to see my vision for the cake we wanted at our wedding. The cake was very delicious and the design was perfect. She was passionate about making our cake to represent us and that was a bonus. I highly recommend Custom Cakes. I want more cake!

Christy · Married on 08/22/2015

Renee at Custom Cakes was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I did a 7" cutting cake in chocolate and peanut butter and it was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend her for any event.

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

The cake and cupcakes were delicious, she was very nice, and I would recommend her to friends.

Angie · Married on 08/01/2015

Cake was deliouse and I don't even like cake! That's how good it was.

Cari · Married on 07/31/2015

The wedding cake planning was one of the easiest parts of planning the wedding, thanks to Renae. She provided great guidance on the decision making, great follow-through, and the cake was PERFECT. The size, decoration, flavors, set-up, everything was top notch. She even did a few little 'extras' that mean so much, like providing a gluten-free layer for us, loaning a nice cake plate, matching up the wedding color to the decorations. Highly recommended. We love supporting local businesses too!

meggan · event on: 04/18/2014

I ordered a Makers Mark chocolate whiskey birthday cake for my fiance's surprise 'dirty 30' party on 4/18/14 and it came out fantastic! It was so delicious and such a hit at the party. Thank you so much for seeing my vision and making it come to life! Absolutely perfect! :)

Heather · Married on 07/27/2014

The bride and groom ordered a cake with minimal instruction. They made their basic desires known and Renae did an incredible job making their simple needs a beautiful and delectable treat for everyone. Three flavors - chocolate stout, peach, and local raspberry - were incredible and most people had to try all three. They looked and tasted incredible. She even allotted herself enough time to make sure she could find the unfamiliar location where we had the wedding!

Maria · Married on 06/14/2014

Our cake was beautiful exactly what we want :)
    Thanks agin ur great !!!!

Pamela · Married on 10/01/2013

Renae was awesome! The cake was amazing, all 3 flavors! I had no idea what I wanted as far as design and I left that up to her creative mastery and my cake was GORGEOUS!!! I would definitely refer her and use her again!!! Thank you so much Renae!!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2013

Renae from Custom Cakes was a pleasure to work with. She listened to our vision for our wedding cake and provided so many options for flavors, it was almost too difficult to decide! She accommodated last minute changes to the guest count and increased the size of the cake. On the wedding day, the cake looked amazing, and tasted even better. We got multiple comments from guests about how good the cake was, especially the toffee cake with vanilla buttercream. Now, I only wish we had left overs so that I could eat more of it!