2311 Pacific Ave, Forest Grove, OR 97116 Map · Phone number

About Next Dimension Bakery

Gluten and Gluten-free/Allergy friendly options.

Follow Next Dimension Bakery on

ruffledweddingcakenextdimensionbakery
softcolorsweddingcakenextdimensionbakery

14 Reviews for Next Dimension Bakery

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was delicious! Super easy to work with and very accommodating.

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Cake was beautiful! We had a few changes and they were easy to work with. I did have a change where I wanted silver ribbon on the cake and when we saw the cake at our wedding it looked like it was white ribbon so that was a little disappointing but it still looked beautiful and it tasted AMAZING!

Katelyn · Married on 08/19/2017

They were awesome! We had a gluten free cake due to my husband and I's allergy and it was the best gluten free cake I have ever had. They were so helpful and they were willing to go above and beyond for me. They came in and did a cake tasting just for me, I live in Alaska but am from Oregon and was only in town for a couple of days when I could do the cake tasting. They were very good with communicating with me and keeping me in the loop about what was going on. The cake turned out just how I wanted it and better than what imagined. I will use them again in the future when I am in town.

Award

Next Dimension Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 2311 Pacific Ave Forest Grove, OR 97116 See on map
    We are not a retail storefront. All orders must be placed online. Wedding Cake inquiries must complete the Inquiry Form on our website www.nextdimensionbakery.com click on WEDDINGS. Next Dimension Bakery (NDB) is a family ran and dual veteran owned small-batch bakery. We are located in Forest Grove, Oregon. We serve NW Oregon and SW Washington, specifically the Portland Metro area. Gluten and Gluten-free/Allergy friendly options.