Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Next Dimension Bakery

A journey into a wondrous land of confections! Imagination & amazing flavors!

We are not a retail bakery. We accept orders online or via email/phone/text. ***Wedding Cake inquiries must complete the Inquiry Form on our website www.nextdimensionbakery.com click on WEDDINGS.***

Next Dimension Bakery (NDB) is a family ran and dual veteran owned small-batch bakery. We are located in Forest Grove, Oregon. We serve NW Oregon and SW Washington (specifically Portland Metro, Vancouver, and the entire Willamette Valley).

Our specialty is Custom Cakes (Sculpted, unique, traditional, or tiered. We do not rely on a fondant medium but rather our own tasty concoction. Any occasion.), Artisan (No dough conditioner, preservative-free, chemical-free, genuine handmade) breads. Gluten and Gluten-free options!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Local (1)

Cake was beautiful! We had a few changes and they were easy to work with. I did have a change where I wanted silver ribbon on the cake and when we saw the cake at our wedding it looked like it was white ribbon so that was a little disappointing but it still looked beautiful and it tasted AMAZING!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

They were awesome! We had a gluten free cake due to my husband and I's allergy and it was the best gluten free cake I have ever had. They were so helpful and they were willing to go above and beyond for me. They came in and did a cake tasting just for me, I live in Alaska but am from Oregon and was only in town for a couple of days when I could do the cake tasting. They were very good with communicating with me and keeping me in the loop about what was going on. The cake turned out just how I wanted it and better than what imagined. I will use them again in the future when I am in town.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were delicious and they were flexible with the gluten free accommodations. Most of all, the cake topper was the impressive part! The amount of details incorporated were beyond what we could have imagined. The one improvement would be the delivery timing. We paid for delivery but they arrived late to set up the cupcakes due to traffic. Due to the delay in their arrival, as they were putting the cakes into the stand, guests were eagerly grabbing cupcakes which meant we weren't able to get a picture of the entire assembly. Where Next Dimension Bakery shines is their product. The faux fondant they use is sure to impress and the best you'll taste. Their creativity, delicious product, and flexibility makes them a vendor I highly recommend, especially if you don't need delivery or your venue is local.

Profile Picture SARAH, 7/7/17, 1 Review

Next Dimension Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00