54 Reviews for Cupcake Jones

Gluten Free (5)
Vegan (5)
Local (3)
Cake Toppers (1)

Great service. Ordered cupcakes for a birthday and always amazing.

Profile Picture Ben, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cupcake Jones organized and put together a beautiful cupcake and cake display for our wedding.

I got so many compliments on how delicious they all were and more than one person said they tried all the flavors. The red velvet was a big hit! I, of course, only got the single bite from the cake cutting, so I so appreciate that they put together a box for us to take with us. That is a really thoughtful thing, and it was great to enjoy a cupcake and a glass of champagne at the hotel at the end of the night.

Cupcake Jones was one of the best vendors we got to work with, and I was so impressed from the tasting up through the wedding. I think it's amazing that they're all so conscious of everything they do, from using primarily skylights to making sure to support everyone's right to marry.

Shannan in particular was so easy to work with and so organized, it made it all so easy and I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything.

I work only a block away, so I will be in every time I have a cupcake craving!

Profile Picture User5547750, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings

Cupcake Jones Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

30 Photos

Our Weddings

30 Photos

14 ENDORSEMENTS
The staff at Cupcake Jones is always amazing to work with, and all of the wedding clients and guests always love their cupcakes. They arrive fresh and beautiful to every event! And now they have cutting cakes too, so my clients get a one-stop shop for a cutting cake and cupcakes for their guests. Simply my favorite cupcake vendor to work with.

Having a variety of cupcakes and mini cupcakes (plus a small cake for cutting) is such a smart way to go, and Cupcake Jones is the best in town! I know my couples have done their research when I arrive at the wedding and see a beautiful tiered display of cupcakes crowned with a lovely cutting cake, and I can tell right away that Cupcake Jones is on the team. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to arrive while Lisa is setting up the display, and I get a nice hug! :-)

We LOVE working with Lisa and her entire crew at Cupcake Jones. Not only are the cupcakes ridiculously delicious, the staff is incredibly professional, detailed and have great customer service. Deliveries are always on time and set with a smile. We love Cupcake Jones...and we love tasting their cupcakes!

Cupcake Jones, has the BEST Cupcakes in PDX, there creative and refreshingly cute.

Cupcake Jones is amazing! They have fabulous products and amazing customer service. Lisa's team are fabulous to work with for any occasion it doesn't have to be a special occasion. We love there cupcakes!

115 PROS I KNOW

Events

307 NW 10th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209   See On Map
503-222-4404 (phone)
Cupcake Jones is a wedding Cupcake Bakery from Portland, Oregon servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hood River, Wine Country, and Downtown Portland. Cupcake Jones is a professional Bakery that has been part of the Portland wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Cupcakes .