2104 NE 45th Ave., Portland, OR 97213 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About John Ross Music and Production

A professional wedding entertainer in Portland, Oregon, John Ross Music and Production has been providing weddings with live music and sound since its inception in 2004. Owned and operated by musician John Ross, the company is comprised of seven highly-talented musicians and DJs. Utilizing top-of-the-line sound and lighting, John Ross Music and Production happily provides you with everything you need for a truly magical wedding experience!

John Ross Music and Production offers couples three entertainment packages to choose from entry package, standard package and platinum package. Each is comprised of a variety of the following:

• Consultation

286 Reviews for John Ross Music and Production

• Jessica

Jessica Silebi · Married on 08/30/2020

Best dj ever!

As soon as we started communication with John we knew we wanted HIM! He was super friendly and listened to mine and my (now husband's) needs! We wanted a diverse playlist and he delivered just that! We asked to only play our songs and he did! In the midst of getting married through a pandemic and having to had postpone our wedding three times, John made those couple of hours FUN and romantic and kept our order of events on TIME! I had guests tell me that I got them to dance! But really it was John who knew just what order to play our songs and who made our wedding reception a blast! I would 100% recommend hiring John for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! Thanks John for sticking with Jason and me through our 3 date changes (Covid19 got nothing on us! We wanted 2020 as our wedding year and we got that!) :-) Thank God!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Ellen Sieck · Married on 04/08/2020

Exactly what we were looking for!

Our main goal for wedding music was to have a mix of live/acoustic and DJ. Bo with John Ross Music 100% delivered. He was delightful to work with and quick to respond to all our questions and concerns! He totally nailed our style of music and was extremely accommodating on our wedding day. Bo was early, prepared, and provided high quality service. I highly recommend Bo and John Ross Music. They do it all and they do it well for a fair price. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kenzie

Kenzie · Married on 11/09/2019

Michael Blake came highly recommended and for obvious reason!

We heard about John Ross Productions and specifically Michael Blake from another vendor we interviewed and we are so glad we hired him for our big day. The dance party was the most important piece to me (after getting married, of course) and he executed our hopes perfectly. Bonus: he is a guitarist so we were able to have him do our ceremony music as well. He is so kind, the company is so professional and great to communicate with, and he brought our dream to life!

Sent on 12/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

John Ross Music and Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Reception Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Guitar
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Vista Hills Vineyard
    Vista Hills Vineyard Winery Weddings

John Ross and his team reliably provide the best wedding music for clients at my venue. I always recommend John and his team of musicians before any others. They help make every event smooth and a lot of fun!

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

John Ross music is... well, it's hard to find the right word. They are truly awesome. John Ross music has a team of truly talented musicians who not only sound incredible, but they arrive in professional attire, speak professionally and are very enjoyable and easy to work with. I am always so thankful when I see John Ross on my client's vendor lists! I know things will be taken care of, the event will go smoothly with transitions and my clients will have an incredible dance party. JR Music allows for unique musical experiences guests will enjoy, and performances that will set your event apart.

• Cupcake Jones Wedding Cakes

Hire John Ross. Thank me later. John not only has a beautiful voice for your ceremony music. He has great character, will make sure that your guests are having fun at the reception, and will think of everything so you won't have to. John is who we recommend first for ceremony music and DJ services every single time we are asked. You will be happy. Guaranteed. You're welcome.... ~Lisa @ Cupcake Jones

• 2104 NE 45th Ave. Portland, OR, 97213 See on map
    Location of (John Ross Music and Production)