Duo con Brio

West Linn, OR View map Visit website
$595 Most Popular Price

$595 Most Popular Price

Operating out of West Linn, Oregon, Duo con Brio is an award-winning ensemble that performs at weddings and other special occasions. Led by accomplished cellist Corey Averill, this group has been entertaining wedding-goers with their elegant music for decades. You and your guests are bound to be impressed by their varied repertoire and unparalleled playing skills.

Duo con Brio is willing to travel to weddings in West Linn and across the Oregon Coast. They can provide musical accompaniment for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. Whether you are looking for a duet or an ensemble of seven musicians, they can adapt their lineup to suit your preferences. If you would like to hear a tune that isn't on their standard setlist, they would be open to learning it for you.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$245

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$595

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Brass - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Piano
Trumpet
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System

Hayley Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful and efficient

Corey is efficient, professional, and talented! Duo Con Brio played our wedding and they were helpful selecting songs, timing, and making the day run smoothly. Great value for price, no nonsense.
    Brenden Married on 10/20/2018

They were awesome!

We had a list of songs to be played that aren’t typical in a wedding venue. They were very flexible, and the music was beautiful. They truly made the wedding special and I would recommend them to anyone!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 08/18/2018

Kind, professional, incredible.

I cannot say enough great things about Duo Con Brio. These guys did an incredible job at my wedding and were SO NICE on top of being lovely and professional! One of my bridesmaids was singing as I walked down the aisle and Corey made sure to rehearse with her at the wedding rehearsal AND before the ceremony to make sure everything would be perfect. This was right after his accident so I wasn’t even expecting him to play at our wedding, but he made a point of playing that song himself, which meant the world to me! Everyone who meets Corey will understand what I’m talking about when I say his warmth and down to earth persona are deeply appreciated during the stressful process of wedding planning! Hire Duo Con Brio! You’ll never second guess your decision.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Duo con Brio 1
Exclusive
Duo con Brio 2
Discount
Book a contract with www.duoconbrio.com online, click on the non-profit status and receive an instant 10% discount on your Duo con Brio contract.

Wedding Ceremonies YOUR Way Wedding Ceremonies YOUR Way Wedding Officiants

I have been associated with Duo con Brio, as a colleague within the wedding and event business for over 10 years admiring Duo con Brio's art and talent as string soloists, duo, trio and quartet muscians at many events I was also the DJ, wedding photographer or officiant. I can't the number of times, and ALWAYS exceptional. Their music is CONCERT QUALITY from classical to rock... yes, Mozart to ZZ Top. I know because they performed for my own renewal of vows as well. Absolutely fantastic and no better can be found. Duo con Brio is the ONLY live musicians I recommend. Simply THE BEST !

Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Wedding Florists

Great musicians. Love working with them.

A Perfect Ceremony A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

These musicians are EXCELLENT!! When I walk through the door about a half hour before a wedding ceremony, I am always pleased to see Duo con Brio. I have worked with them at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about their contribution to the ceremony. They are versatile, skilled, and can think on their feet (or in their chairs). They have excellent timing, and can go with the flow when the flow takes an unexpected turn. I am always glad to know they are handling the music. You will be, too.

6217 Meridian Circle West Linn, OR, 97068
503-407-6256
503-407-6256

by appointment
Location of (Duo con Brio)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding