About Duo con Brio

An award-winning wedding ensemble in West Linn, Oregon, Duo con Brio happily provides couples and their guests with high-quality wedding entertainment. Owned and operated by professional cellist Corey Averill, the company has serviced more than 2,300 events since its inception over 22 years ago. Classic and unique, Duo con Brio is the perfect option for crafting lifelong memories!

Duo con Brio offers a variety of entertainment services for couples to benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Break music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
The Duo con Brio team proudly offers wedding entertainment to couples located in West Linn, Oregon. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout the Oregon Coast.

Categories: Wedding Musician

String-Quartet (1)
Guitar (1)
Piano (1)
Microphones (1)

The Duo con Brio was excellent to work with. We hired the string duo for our October 2017 wedding and all of our wedding guests were impressed and so were my husband and I. They sounded amazing and set the mood perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo con brio performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved them! Corey was very helpful when we were planning the ceremony.

Profile Picture Menolly, 9/30/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1528901467 6f3a5c2a40d243ca 1299390230628 070509duoconbrio94

10% Contract Discount

Redeem In-Store
Book a contract with www.duoconbrio.com online, click on the non-profit status and receive an instant 10% discount on your Duo con Brio contract.
#WWcd2e94ebe5bd356d

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been associated with Duo con Brio, as a colleague within the wedding and event business for over 10 years admiring Duo con Brio's art and talent as string soloists, duo, trio and quartet muscians at many events I was also the DJ, wedding photographer or officiant. I can't the number of times, and ALWAYS exceptional. Their music is CONCERT QUALITY from classical to rock... yes, Mozart to ZZ Top. I know because they performed for my own renewal of vows as well. Absolutely fantastic and no better can be found. Duo con Brio is the ONLY live musicians I recommend. Simply THE BEST !

Great musicians. Love working with them.

These musicians are EXCELLENT!! When I walk through the door about a half hour before a wedding ceremony, I am always pleased to see Duo con Brio. I have worked with them at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about their contribution to the ceremony. They are versatile, skilled, and can think on their feet (or in their chairs). They have excellent timing, and can go with the flow when the flow takes an unexpected turn. I am always glad to know they are handling the music. You will be, too.

Duo Con Brio make beautiful music! They are reliable, easy to work with, and bring a great energy and class to every occasion.

6217 Meridian Circle, West Linn, OR 97068   See On Map
503-407-6256 (phone)
by appointment
Duo con Brio is a wedding string ensemble from Portland Oregon. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Portland metro, Mount Hood -Columbia Gorge, and Oregon Coast. Duo con Brio is a professional wedding string ensemble that has been part of the Portland Oregon wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, receptions,special events, and holiday parties.