54 Reviews for Cupcake Jones

Vegan (5)
Local (3)
Cake Toppers (1)
54 Cupcake Jones Reviews

Great service. Ordered cupcakes for a birthday and always amazing.

Profile Picture Ben, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cupcake Jones organized and put together a beautiful cupcake and cake display for our wedding.

I got so many compliments on how delicious they all were and more than one person said they tried all the flavors. The red velvet was a big hit! I, of course, only got the single bite from the cake cutting, so I so appreciate that they put together a box for us to take with us. That is a really thoughtful thing, and it was great to enjoy a cupcake and a glass of champagne at the hotel at the end of the night.

Cupcake Jones was one of the best vendors we got to work with, and I was so impressed from the tasting up through the wedding. I think it's amazing that they're all so conscious of everything they do, from using primarily skylights to making sure to support everyone's right to marry.

Shannan in particular was so easy to work with and so organized, it made it all so easy and I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything.

I work only a block away, so I will be in every time I have a cupcake craving!

Profile Picture User5547750, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings

OMG! Cupcake Jones was beyond professional and of course, their product is amazing and delicious and perfect for satisfying everyone in your celebration. They even accommodated our vegan and gluten free people, and those cupcakes were clearly marked and just as delicious! From start to finish, they were so friendly and helpful, it felt as if we barely had to do anything... but oh darn... TASTE all our options! And the follow up with the honeymoon box was a sweet (pun intended) bonus. We had a cupcake each night of our honey moon as we sipped our libation of choice and reflected on how wonderful it all was... down to the last sweet morsel. Thank you Cupcake Jones! I would totally HIGHLY recommend your expertise to anyone needing one or 1001 cupcakes!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Jones was the perfect choice for our wedding cupcakes. They were able to meet the requirements of our celiac guests and were so easy to work with. The cupcakes were delicious - I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cupcakes

I wish I had one of their cupcakes right now! Cupcake Jones did an amazing job for our wedding cupcakes. Not only are the cupcakes ridiculously good they also have a sustainable business practice and great customer service. Shannan was so sweet and great to work with. She delivered and set up all the cupcakes. She used platters and stands we provided as well as a few flowers and the end result was beautiful.If I had any questions or concerns she always got back to me promptly. They also give you a secret stash of cupcakes to take on your honeymoon which we totally appreciated during our recovery day. The only criticism I could give is that you are required to attend a tasting/presentation and it was kinda long (around an hour). We had already decided that we wanted their cupcakes for the wedding so it felt a little unnecessary.

Profile Picture User4637818, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Local, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

What amazing cupcakes! Everyone loved them, they were a fantastic and easy addition to our garden wedding. No need for cutting and serving, people just got to have delicious cake without the hassle. They were so beautiful, they tasted great and they were a total hit. Everyone at Cupcake Jones was amazingly helpful with the process of choosing a package and flavors. There was never any pressure to buy more than we wanted to compromise in any way with flavors or service.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Gluten Free, Vegan

Absolutely fantastic vendor to work with, and unbelievable cupcakes to boot. Cupcake Jones knows how to do weddings. From our first meeting all the way to the wedding, they made it so easy on us. Everything was very carefully planned and they had clear instructions for what we needed to do and when. We chose the 'do it all' package and it was SO worth the money. I just picked the flavors and ribbon color and they seamlessly took care of the rest. Plus, our guests LOVED the mini cupcakes vs. a regular cake. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Robin, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved working with Lisa and her team at Cupcake Jones. In the wedding consultation, Lisa provided incredibly clear information about the services provided, her company's values, and how to best decide on flavors and quantity. Once we booked, working with them to choose our flavors, make payments, and decide on the set up was very easy. They've got a great list of flavors, including some tasty seasonals with summer berries. On our wedding day, they set up the cupcakes between our ceremony and reception while guests were enjoying a cocktail hour and did a beautiful job displaying the cupcakes and incorporating some leftover flowers from our florist. And the cupcakes themselves were delicious - a big hit with our guests! We would highly recommend them for wedding desserts!

Profile Picture Dani, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

How can you go wrong with cupcakes? And how can you go wrong with the best cupcakes in town. I am a man who loves options and the choice to go with cupcakes over a single cake was perfect. We, somehow, narrowed our selection down to four flavors and each one was super moist and super delicious. They were a hit with us and our guests. The staff was super easy to work with and very accommodating with our addition of a personal cake round to add to the display. I don't know why you're still reading this review, call Cupcake Jones now!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone we worked with there was very helpful, friendly, and professional. Our cupcakes were perfect, and the wedding guests loved them. They made the process very easy.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Love Love Love this place! I am not a cupcake or cake person but this place is my favorite go to for something sweet and amazing. They have such a wide variety of fresh cupcakes everyone will be happy. We had 4 varieties at our wedding, Peter's Chocolate Mint, White Chocolate Marionberry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Chocolate Raspberry. We had mini's and some jumbo's for all of our guests. The display was beautiful and everyone was in a hurry for us to cut our cake so they could go get some. If you are wanting cupcakes look no further! Lisa and her staff are amazing!

Profile Picture christine, 8/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Hands down the best cupcakes I have ever had! We used Cupcake Jones for our wedding
this past July at Edgefield. They did a wonderful job setting up the cupcakes at the venue and making them look amazing. We provided the stands, but they did all the set-up. They even worked with Le Cookie Monkey to pick up our 6 inch round cutting cake and deliver and set that up as well. All the guests loved them and we had very little left overs!

Profile Picture User4324881, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Professionalism, creativity, and deliciousness all rolled up into one! They were on time, their set up was perfect for what I asked, and their flavors to chose from are unbelievable. I can't thank them enough for their services on my wedding day and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Having planned a small riverside picnic wedding neither my husband or I wanted a "cake" but we wanted something. After having won a gift certificate from a fund raiser last year I knew Cupcake Jones was what we wanted. We ordered 1.5 dozen Lemoncello and Red Velvet jumbo cupcakes and for ours we had 2 of the Pearl. Everyone ranted about them and I know for a fact there was a fight over the last lemoncello.

Since our guest list was so small and I am deployed with the Air Force we were unable to have the normal taste test and sit down meeting with them but the day we went in to order them it was just as good. The girls that helped us are fantastic.

KT & DJ Easter
21JUNE2014

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved cupcake jones! Every flavor was so tasty. We even got a little second tasting of all the seasonal flavors we couldn't try when we booked them. They are so sweet and professional, and added just the right amount of whimsy and fun to our reception. Everyone LOVED the minis!!

Profile Picture User3669046, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Jones was an easy choice for our wedding! At our first meeting, and tasting, we fell in love with company. The business model alone would have sold us, but then we tasted the cupcakes. Divine! So professional, beautiful, and tasty! We got many comments about how lovely and delicious the cupcakes were. If you're looking for cupcakes for any occasion - Cupcake Jones should be your choice!

Profile Picture User3516146, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We decided we wanted cupcakes for our wedding and couldn't be happier to have gone with Cupcake Jones. People couldn't stop talking about how delicious the variety of cupcakes were. We went with S'mores, Mocha Mudslide, PB & J, and they made a speciality cupcake with Marionberries, so that they could coordinate with our color of purple.

There is way more to this company than just their cupcakes. They work with the community, they recycle, they keep it local - all things this native Oregonian loves! They were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to go back and enjoy even more of their varieties of cupcakes!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cupcakes and the staff from Cupcake Jones! Sooo yummy! We tried a couple other cupcake bakeries in the area for our wedding and they didn't compare to Cupcake Jones quality & taste!!!! There are lots of options when selecting cupcake flavors and quantities. Shannan and Lisa are very accessible for questions and even refreshers on answers to questions they've already addressed...patience is key when working with brides who've lost their mind...brain dead bride, I like to call it :) Can't say enough about them...would use them again for any other event and definitely recommend them with 100% confidence for weddings. They used leftover flowers to decorate the cupcake stand and table and did a GREAT job. Not too much, not too little, super pretty!!! Mmmmm getting hungry...or "jones'n" for Cupcake Jones now, just writing the review :)
Thank you Cupcake Jones!!!
Jenn & Brian

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot rave enough about Cupcake Jones! Their cupcakes and staff are amazing! We tasted Cupcake Jones first and then a few others after that. Those other places never could match the quality and taste as Cupcake Jones! I have never tasted Vanilla Bean and Red Velvet like theirs before! There is nothing like it! They offer so many fun flavors that everyone can find something they will love! Lisa and Shannon were so friendly and on top of things. I never had to worry at all! I only wish I lived closer to stop by during the week to taste their new creations! Thank you for making the best wedding cupcakes!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/1/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Jones did the cupcakes for my wedding and they were delicious! I had the mint chocolate, red velvet and strawberry's and cream cupcakes! So good! I did the full package where they deliver and setup and they were on time and did a great job. The best part is their prices were the most competitive of the cupcake vendors. Several hundred of dollars cheaper then Saint Cupcake. So Yup my business when to Cupcake Jones. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Emilia, 8/11/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Yum!!! The cupcakes were amazing and our guests absolutely loved them. We got several different flavors and they were all beautiful and divinely tasty. We got the do everything package and were so glad we did. They took care of everything and the display looked wonderful. We meet with Lisa, the owner who definitely has a passion for baking and making the community a better place. We liked her business philosophy, how she treats her staff and the care in choosing the best ingredients. Everything was wonderful and we love getting to relive our wedding each time we stop by to get a special treat.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes were beautiful to look at as well as delicious! We did the "do it yourself" and picked them up and set them out ourselves. My friends did a great job making them look good, but wish I would have had them delivered and set up by professionals! The cupcakes went quick, so really, not many people saw them set up! The flavors here are fun and tasty!

Profile Picture User3439345, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing, delicious cupcakes made our wedding that much better. Thank you, Cupcake Jones, for all you did to make our special day a little more special.

Profile Picture Nathan, 7/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had our first date at Cupcake Jones, so we knew we wanted to use them for our wedding. We were not disappointed. The guest LOVED the cupcakes and we could not have been happier. Lisa, the owner, was wonderful when we met her and gave us some valuable suggestions for what to choose on our wedding day. We went with lemoncello, downtown chocolate brown and one of their seasonal cupcakes. Cupcake Jones set-up all the cupcakes on the stands I had selected for our wedding and even set out the succulents that our florist provided. Overall, they were professional and lovely people to work with, plus the cupcakes were delicious. They also work with LeCookie Monkey, which we ordered a small cake from and Cupcake Jones brought the cake and cupcakes to our venue and set both up for us. I would highly recommend Cupcake Jones!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews