Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vibrant Table Catering & Events

Catering to the Senses

Vibrant Table Catering & Events specializes in creating unforgettable culinary and visual experiences in beautiful and unique settings. We create and manage flawless events in a variety of settings. We offer full-service catering, event and decor design, complete wedding and event flowers, event planning, and venue selection. Regardless of the scale, style, or location of your event, we have the ability and expertise to offer a wide array of menu options and delights. Our knowledgeable and experienced culinary talent’s extensive understanding of cuisine and a variety of culinary traditions enables us to create remarkable dishes that linger in memory as well as on the palette. Applying in-depth knowledge, passion, and creative vision, Vibrant Table Catering & Events will artfully blend food, floral, and décor – resulting in a highly visual and culinary experience tailored to your event.

Phone: 503.297.9635

Email: inquiry@vibtranttable.com

Website: www.vibranttable.com

Blog: www.vibranttable.com/blog

Instagram: instagram.com/vibrant_table

Facebook: facebook.com/vibrant.table

Twitter: www.twitter.com/vibranttable

We serve the Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington, including: Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Salem, Gresham, Newberg, Wilsonville, Vancouver, Lake Oswego

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Japanese (1)
Mediterranean (1)
Thai (1)
Lactose Free (1)

I absolutely loved working with the VT group for my wedding at the Exchange Ballroom. The food was absolutely phenomenal. We did a Buffet that included pork ribs, salmon, baked beans, seasonal vegetables and potato salad. Everyone was obsessed. Meg and Meghan helped me plan everything and were super easy to work with. They made helpful suggestions the entire time and were not judgmental at all when I decided not to do something that was out of my budget. I would hire them again in a heart beat for any event I was having in Portland.

Profile Picture Nana, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Set Up

I had worked with Vibrant Table in the past when I was in the industry so was well aware of what to expect. We had a small hiccup at the very beginning with a member of their sales team but that was ironed out and the rest was pretty smooth sailing. Karen and Miranda were a perfect tag team, taking care of everything. We actually used them for both our welcome gathering at Lan Su Chinese Garden and our reception at Portland Center Stage/The Armory and both events were wonderful. The food and drinks were wonderful, the presentation was beautiful, the service was great and everything was just as I pictured and wanted it. Everyone raved about the food and we had a fun, romantic, amazing wedding. Thank you so much to the entire VT team for making such a memorable weekend for us.

Profile Picture Michele, 8/26/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Vegan, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Chinese, Set Up

Vibrant Table catered our wedding this summer, along with providing the most amazing floral designs! We planned everything from across the Pacific Ocean, and then from Colorado, and Vibrant Table was right there with us the entire way. They were careful in their planning, provided honest and very helpful feedback, and Meghan and Meg were a pleasure to work with. The Indian food (and alternative meals) they provided were so tasty, and the staff did an amazing job. I don't think my drink was ever empty! The floral arrangements, designed by Madeline at Vibrant Flowers, were absolutely stunning! I wanted to take them all home with me! We were so happy with their service, and so glad that we chose them for such a big day! Thank you VT :)

Profile Picture Brenah, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
7 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Vibrant table is one of my favorite catering companies to recommend. Their staff is always very professional and responsive to my client's needs. When they are working my client's events I know I can worry a little less about the catering and floral aspects of the event. My only reservation in recommending VT that they are usually at top of the price range...but the food and service is great and worth every penny for the peace of mind.

We are ALWAYS excited to see when Vibrant Table is catering our weddings! The staff is professional, the food is amazing, and the presentation is always a step above. The team at VT is fun to work with and we know that they will always care for our cupcakes well once the evening is ending. Thanks for being so easy to work with!

Vibrant Table is as fabulous to work with as their food is sensational. Being a preferred caterer at Pure Space, we can say they are preferred for a reason!

Stellar service. Incredible food - from ideas to preparation to service style.

Extremely professional and a delight to work with on every event; plus their food is AMAZING!!! We love working with Vibrant Table and recommend them to all our clients!

124 PROS I KNOW