All Wright Music

Table setup
Table setup

33 Reviews for All Wright Music

Danielle · Married on 12/16/2017

Eric was amazing. We met in person once and had a final touchbase a week before the reception. He played all of our faves and it was great! Very professional and personal! I would highly recommend All Wright Music for your DJ needs.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Very easy to work with. Great hours when I need to talk. Lots of music options. Played everything I asked and at the times I wanted. Helped keep wedding flowing well.
    Highly recommend using.

Sent on 11/14/2015
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/15/2015

Les Partna did our wedding and did a FANTASTIC job. He was very responsive, thorough and friendly during the planning phase. Then, during the reception, he played every one of our requested songs in a way that made sense for the flow of the evening. He was a great MC when he needed to be, but didn't dominate the evening. He was flexible to last minute timeline changes and was communicating with us about what we wanted throughout the entire evening. To top it off, he graciously extended the music an extra half an hour for our guests who wanted to keep dancing and the overtime fee was only $50. I highly recommend Les or anyone else on Eric Wrights team of top notch DJs.

Sent on 08/22/2015

All Wright Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Portland Hair and Makeup PROS
    Portland Hair and Makeup PROS Wedding Hair & Makeup

I'm the lead artist at AJ Hair Design & Makeup and Portland Hair & Makeup Pros...I've never personally heard All Wright Music but I've work with MANY brides who have hired them for their wedding and rave about how great they are. That many brides can't be wrong, wright??

• Cupcake Jones
    Cupcake Jones Wedding Cakes

Every chance I get, I refer my clients and potential clients to All Wright Music. Eric and his team ALWAYS deliver! I have attended multiple weddings AND corporate events where Eric has provided his services for ceremony music, reception music and emcee services. He is a class act and always fits the style of the event. He is always professional, calm in stressful situations, and does everything he can to ensure that the couple he is serving has a flawless day! When I refer Eric and his team, I always say it's because they will reflect who you are as a couple (AND as an organization for non profit/corporate events) every time. Hire Eric and thank me later.

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Eric at a wedding recently, and it was truly wonderful. Eric was incredibly prompt - in fact he was earlier than expected. He takes his job seriously and knows what he is doing. Because of the lay-out of the venue space, he had his work cut out for him in keeping a dance party going - but he did it by creating a fun and energetic atmosphere. He played great music and was incredibly respectful to the bride and her personal requests. As the day-of coordinator, I work the closest with the DJ - Eric was poised and professional with all my timeline changes and updates throughout the evening! It was great working with him and I hope to work with him again in the future!

• P.O. Box 1991 Lake Oswego, 97035 See on map