P.O. Box 1991, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

c03f40516fd8abe0 1468013563491 jeremy monica

35 Reviews for All Wright Music

• Michelle

Michelle Young · Married on 04/11/2020

Could not have been happier--professional, friendly, and talented!

Eric of All Wright Music is a total professional! Upon initially reaching out to him, he was very responsive, clear in his process and communication, and followed up with all of the contracts, deadlines, and phone meetings with us to a -T. The wedding DJ experience he provided was also stellar-- playing an awesome selection of songs, announcing for us, and being flexible with the timing of events/songs. He picked the most perfect song for our cake-cutting, and that was quite possibly my favorite music moment of our reception. He is friendly and polite. Thank you Eric for being so reliable and consistent with your services-- it means SO much for a bride to know, without question, that the person she hired is going to deliver as planned. Such a treat to meet you and have you be a part of our day! xo :)

Sent on 12/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 12/16/2017

Eric was amazing. We met in person once and had a final touchbase a week before the reception. He played all of our faves and it was great! Very professional and personal! I would highly recommend All Wright Music for your DJ needs.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Very easy to work with. Great hours when I need to talk. Lots of music options. Played everything I asked and at the times I wanted. Helped keep wedding flowing well.
    Highly recommend using.

Sent on 11/14/2015

All Wright Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1295
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Portland Hair and Makeup PROS Wedding Hair & Makeup

I'm the lead artist at AJ Hair Design & Makeup and Portland Hair & Makeup Pros...I've never personally heard All Wright Music but I've work with MANY brides who have hired them for their wedding and rave about how great they are. That many brides can't be wrong, wright??

• Cupcake Jones Wedding Cakes

Every chance I get, I refer my clients and potential clients to All Wright Music. Eric and his team ALWAYS deliver! I have attended multiple weddings AND corporate events where Eric has provided his services for ceremony music, reception music and emcee services. He is a class act and always fits the style of the event. He is always professional, calm in stressful situations, and does everything he can to ensure that the couple he is serving has a flawless day! When I refer Eric and his team, I always say it's because they will reflect who you are as a couple (AND as an organization for non profit/corporate events) every time. Hire Eric and thank me later.

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Eric at a wedding recently, and it was truly wonderful. Eric was incredibly prompt - in fact he was earlier than expected. He takes his job seriously and knows what he is doing. Because of the lay-out of the venue space, he had his work cut out for him in keeping a dance party going - but he did it by creating a fun and energetic atmosphere. He played great music and was incredibly respectful to the bride and her personal requests. As the day-of coordinator, I work the closest with the DJ - Eric was poised and professional with all my timeline changes and updates throughout the evening! It was great working with him and I hope to work with him again in the future!

• P.O. Box 1991 Lake Oswego, 97035 See on map
    Location of (All Wright Music)