501 E. Illinois St. #25, Newberg, OR 97132 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Beautiful Cakes

A wonderful home bakery right on the edge of wine country in the Chelhalem Valley with lots of warmth and personality and conversation about your wedding and lots of ideas to choose from. Custom decorated cakes are our strength but we also offer the simple but beautiful. We offer cakes, hand crafted flowers, cookies, cookie bouquets, cupcakes, pies and cheese cake. We have been in business now for 6 years however, our cake artist and owner Maryann has over 40 years experience decorating cakes starting as a hobby in high school and has grown to a full bloom business with passion and creativity. If you have an idea we can help you to create it and make it happen. Contact us for your dream come true wedding cake. Our prices are affordable, and we also offer delivery and set up to your venue for a additional fee.

Follow Simply Beautiful Cakes on

92517fc746a14e81 IMG 0527
8 9 2

4 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Cakes

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2016

Maryanne was so amazing! I'll be honest, at first it worried and confused us that she works out of her home instead of a store front but don't let that stop you from seeing her! She was so sweet and really worked with us on what we wanted in a cake. We loved all the flavors that we tasted and decided to have them all. The cake was very affordable and we felt good about supporting a local bussiness. We asked for dahlias on the cake and the were BEAUTIFUL! I saved them and currently am trying to find something creative to do with them, I just can't throw them away. She was very flexible too, we changed the date on her and how big of a cake we needed and she had no problems switching it up for us. It was a huge relief and we really appreciated her being so accommodating. The cake ended up being ready a week early but it was a blessing in disguise since it ended up working better with our schedule. She apologized but honestly, it's it really our fault. We changed things on her and made it confusing. Again, we appreciate the flexibility. I would suggest Maryanne to anyone and hopefully one day she can afford a store front! I would love to see that happen, she's very sweet and deserving!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Simply Beautiful Cakes's reply:

Dear Amanda and Stephen,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will cherish it for a very long time. Thank you for having faith in me. This is one thing I love about what I do is the beautiful couples I get to work with. It is truly amazing and a beautiful experience. May I add a word so that others will know, the dahlia and peony were hand made my me.. and.. it was the first time I had made either one of them. Thank you again for believing in me to make your dreams come true.

Maryann was amazing and the naked cake she made for my wedding was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Maryann is an absolute pleasure to work with! Simply Beautiful Cakes provided my husband & I with our gorgeous and delicious wedding cake! Our guests commented on how wonderful the cake was and we've since referred another couple to Simply Beautiful Cakes. Planning a wedding is a VERY stressful time, but Maryann with Simply Beautiful Cakes helped ease some of this stress with her prompt responses, professionalism, and sweet demeanor.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Simply Beautiful Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Beautiful Cakes 1
    Free cake tasting for Bride and Groom or Support person.
    We are offering free cake tasting to the Bride and Groom or Bride and 1 support person.

• 501 E. Illinois St. #25 Newberg, 97132 See on map