Ann's Boutique

112 Reviews for Ann's Boutique

• Erin

Erin Lint · Married on 10/25/2019

I loved my dress

I found a dress online and they ordered it in specially for me with minimal risk to me if I ultimately did not like the dress. The alterations were great! My only grievance was the bustle height as I did not try it on as they were closing up shop and ultimately got it rebustled elsewhere.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • ap2al

Ashlea · Married on 10/07/2018

Detail-Oriented. Honest. Hard-Working. Great Place for Wedding Dresses!

Ann’s Boutique in Burke, VA absolutely went out of their way to ensure I had the dress of my dreams for my wedding! The dress I wanted was not included in the designer’s trunk show, so the managers worked tirelessly to obtain the sample dress; it worked out the dress had arrived the morning of my appointment. I put on the dress and KNEW it was my dress; however, Ann wanted to make sure I did not have just “one-dress” syndrome, so we tried a variety of dresses and styles on. Once we decided on the dress (which was the first dress), she effortlessly ordered the dress and allowed for several appointments to ensure the dress was exactly how I wanted it (color, length, style, etc). She steamed the dress, placed in a garment bag, and stored it for no extra fee at her store since I did not want the groom to see it at our house. Ann was honest in her opinions, which I appreciated and trusted since she has years of experience; she answered several questions my mother had regarding the lace on the dress and the lace on the veil. Everyone who I encountered at the boutique were professional, hard-working, and diligent to help make sure my dress was the dress of my dreams. I completely recommend Ann’s Boutique!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 07/28/2018

The most beautiful price for a fair price that was altered PERFECTLY! I could not be more thrilled with the work Ann did on my dream dress. She has a big personality, but don't let that scare you off! She is an expert at what she does and took my dress from a size eight to a size two. You would never even know it was altered! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/02/2018

• 5709 Burke Center Pkwy Burke, 22015 See on map
    Location of (Ann's Boutique)