Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number

About Allure Event Designs by Jenn

Congratulations!
So it has finally happened. You've dreamt of it all your life. The dress. The ring. The flowers. It is the most exhilarating day of you life. The person you love most in your life has proposed and you said "yes"! The whirlwind journey of wedding planning has begun and the phrase "something borrowed, something blue" chants incessantly in your mind. Bridal magazines taunt you at the local market and seem to just jump off the shelves. This is the one of the most celebrated moments in your life. Now what?

Welcome to Allure Event Designs, a place where wedding planning and design is celebrated and embraced. A time that is exciting and new. A place that is creative and fun, edgy yet sophisticated. A place where dreams and visions for your day are endless and extend as far as your imagination will allow. A place to indulge in every decadent detail and watch as they merge to create a signature impression for your guests. This is a time to not just plan a celebration, but celebrate in a style that is an extension of you.

"Every once in a while, life brings you a fairy tale..."

It was inspiration from planning my own wedding along with an intense obsession with flowers, the pure enjoyment of entertaining, and appreciation for refined food and wine that Allure was created. The pursuit of my dream has allowed me the distinct pleasure of designing, planning and implementing some of the finest weddings the Central Coast has to offer for some of the most discerning of clients. But it is being in the presence of such amazing couples and witnessing the love they share that is my greatest joy. To be a part of your fairy tale is what allows me to live my dream.

My philosophy..It's all about you. It is the event of a lifetime, an affair of the heart, the celebration of the season. To be a wedding planner is more than timelines and contract negotiating. It is being a friend; inspiring while being creative; and never forgetting to listen. It is about embracing the details and having a knowledge for the extraordinary elements. It is about capturing the essence and style that is you. It is about indulging in the lighting, couture florals and rich, luscious linens as they merge to create an event that is nothing less than intoxicating. It is about enjoyment and relaxation, creativity and simple fun. It is about The Art of Making Memories.

Welcome to Allure.

DSC2026
DSC2521

26 Reviews for Allure Event Designs by Jenn

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

I hired Jenn to do the flowers for my wedding and she was so wonderful to work with! She is very sweet and has great creative vision and ideas. I had a tight budget and little idea of what I really wanted (besides that I wanted it to be pretty and flow well together). She was very respectful of my budget (some florists refused to even talk to me because of "required minimums") and delivered absolutely beautiful flowers for the ceremony and reception. She was very responsive throughout the planning process and talked with me about my likes and dislikes in order to come up with ideas for my ceremony and reception pieces. After talking to her about my thoughts/likes/dislikes and showing her pictures I found that I liked, she put together a great proposal and floral board so that I can see what the flowers looked like she was thinking of using (which was very helpful as I know nothing about different types of flowers). Just after talking with her a couple times, I knew she would make everything beautiful and perfect for the day of, I had complete faith in her to make those creative decisions. I was not disappointed :) Thanks so much Jenn for such amazing flowers!!

Angie · Married on 06/30/2013

Jenn was fantastic and our wedding was incredible due to her hard work. We were so glad we hired Allure Events to plan and design our wedding! It's been 3 months and we're still getting emails from friends saying our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to. We highly recommend Allure Events!

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

Hiring Jenn was the best decision I made for my wedding! We used her for flowers and month of coordination. I knew I could count on her to make all my plans and visions happen, and they did! The flowers were out of this world gorgeous and perfect and my guests just raved about them!

Working with Jenn the month leading up to my wedding was great, she really helped ease my stress and was always on board for my crazy ideas and last minute add ins. She was a wonderful resource and ally in my wedding planning and really helped to make it fun for me! The most important thing to me was that I felt stress free on the wedding day, I knew that Jenn had it handled and I didn't need to worry about a thing! Everything went off perfectly from the rehearsal through the wedding and it was because she was running it! Absolutely worth every penny! If you want someone who is sweet and understanding as well as a take charge professional, book Allure Event Designs by Jenn and you will not be disappointed!

Allure Event Designs by Jenn FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• ProImage Weddings
    ProImage Weddings Wedding Photographers

Allure Event Design by Jenn is top notch. Jenn really knows what she is doing and does it with class and professionalism!

• HammerSky
    HammerSky Winery Weddings

Jenn is amazing. Thorough, thoughtful and detail oriented. Allure Event Designs is a preferred HammerSky Vendor.

• Allyson Magda Photography
    Allyson Magda Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenn does a wonderful job with every wedding. We have worked with her on multiple occasions and they always run smooth, and are over the top gorgeous!!! We highly recommend her services. Allyson Magda Photography http://www.allysonmagda.com

• Paso Robles, CA 93446 See on map