Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Piece O' Cake

Art You Can Eat

Delicious, beautiful cakes, custom-made to surpass your expectations. Whether you want a classic design or something whimsical, we promise a stunning work of art you can eat! Contact us today to set-up an appointment.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (6)
Cake Cutters (3)
Groom's Cake (1)
Tastings (1)

I’m so happy that I selected A Piece of Cake. Betsy sat with me and listened to everything I liked and wanted in a wedding cake. I loved the swiss dots. I loved the elegant look of a white cake. Some color in the cake was really pretty, but I kept saying too much color took away the elegance. Betsy knew exactly what I wanted and whenever I came up with another grand idea she gently steered me back to what I really wanted. When I arrived at the reception hall I was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out, but when I saw the cake I almost cried because it was so perfectly beautiful and everything that I wanted. I dragged several of my guest over to my cake to show them how beautiful it was. Several of my guest told me how beautiful and delicious it was. I would highly recommend Betsy to anyone who would like a perfectly beautiful wedding cake that taste amazing.

Photo of A Piece O' Cake in East Lansing, MI - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Geoffrey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding in August was made extra special because of Betsy and her fabulous team. She spent the extra time with me while planning to ensure I had exactly the flavours and style I was dreaming of. She even made suggestions for combinations and our top cake that I hadn't even thought about. From our taste test to delivery to our day, I want to give a huge shout out to A Piece of Cake. My only regret is not ordering more cake to save for our anniversary as our guests devoured every crumb!

Photo of A Piece O' Cake in East Lansing, MI - Photo credit: Molly Condit at Sunstreet Photo
Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Betsy is wonderful to work with, she is super sweet and is an expertise in her field. We had her make cupcakes and a wedding cake for our reception. She created a very cute display with her serving trays and the cake was absolutely delicious! After we cut the cake, the cupcakes were gone within minutes. I heard nothing but great compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend A Piece O' Cake to any future Bride!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/1/17, 1 Review

A Piece O' Cake Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

220x220 sq 1481306113609 emily  teds wedding cake
220x220 sq 1481306053217 rosette cupcake tower
220x220 sq 1481306145272 karrie  joeys wedding cake

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure of truly enjoying A Piece O' Cake's masterpieces on numerous occasions. New Owner, Betsy freshly bakes and beautifully decorates some of the most delicious cakes you'll ever taste. It's obvious that she pours her heart and soul into every one of her designs. It's amazing how she can make frosting look like a beautiful floral arrangement. Keep up the great work Betsy!

I have had the opportunity to visit with the owners of Piece O'Cake at bridal showswe have both been vendors at and most recently, the Diamond Dash. They are very personable and their cake design is totally beautiful. I would recommend Piece o' Cake to any bridal client seeking a professionally decorated and tasty cake. Mary C. Bower Occasions (Invitations and more)

Always beautiful cakes!!

Kelly is a true artist and professional. Everytime I visited her website or get the chance to see one of her cakes in person, I am blown away. They just keep getting better and better. A Piece 0'Cake is at the top of our vendor recommendation list!

East Lansing, MI 48823   See On Map