East Lansing, MI 48823 Map · Phone number

About A Piece O' Cake

Delicious, beautiful cakes, custom-made to surpass your expectations. Whether you want a classic design or something whimsical, we promise a stunning work of art you can eat! Contact us today to set-up an appointment.

Follow A Piece O' Cake on

karrie joeys wedding cake
love is patient wedding cake
folded fondant rose
sand rose wedding cake
nicole johns wedding cake
A Piece O' Cake
gray ombre rose pleat wedding cake
A Piece O' Cake
rose slice petite wedding cake
gray garden wedding cake
white rose wedding cake
A Piece O' Cake
champagne bows lace wedding cake
A Piece O' Cake
carnation brush embroidery wedding cake
emily teds wedding cake
rosette cupcake tower
karrie joeys wedding cake
love is patient wedding cake
folded fondant rose

49 Reviews for A Piece O' Cake

Geoffrey · Married on 08/26/2017

I’m so happy that I selected A Piece of Cake. Betsy sat with me and listened to everything I liked and wanted in a wedding cake. I loved the swiss dots. I loved the elegant look of a white cake. Some color in the cake was really pretty, but I kept saying too much color took away the elegance. Betsy knew exactly what I wanted and whenever I came up with another grand idea she gently steered me back to what I really wanted. When I arrived at the reception hall I was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out, but when I saw the cake I almost cried because it was so perfectly beautiful and everything that I wanted. I dragged several of my guest over to my cake to show them how beautiful it was. Several of my guest told me how beautiful and delicious it was. I would highly recommend Betsy to anyone who would like a perfectly beautiful wedding cake that taste amazing.

A Piece O' Cake 1

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Our wedding in August was made extra special because of Betsy and her fabulous team. She spent the extra time with me while planning to ensure I had exactly the flavours and style I was dreaming of. She even made suggestions for combinations and our top cake that I hadn't even thought about. From our taste test to delivery to our day, I want to give a huge shout out to A Piece of Cake. My only regret is not ordering more cake to save for our anniversary as our guests devoured every crumb!

A Piece O' Cake 2
    A Piece O' Cake 3

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Betsy is wonderful to work with, she is super sweet and is an expertise in her field. We had her make cupcakes and a wedding cake for our reception. She created a very cute display with her serving trays and the cake was absolutely delicious! After we cut the cake, the cupcakes were gone within minutes. I heard nothing but great compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend A Piece O' Cake to any future Bride!

A Piece O' Cake 4
    A Piece O' Cake 5

A Piece O' Cake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Tunes by T
    Tunes by T Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of truly enjoying A Piece O' Cake's masterpieces on numerous occasions. New Owner, Betsy freshly bakes and beautifully decorates some of the most delicious cakes you'll ever taste. It's obvious that she pours her heart and soul into every one of her designs. It's amazing how she can make frosting look like a beautiful floral arrangement. Keep up the great work Betsy!

• Occasions - Invitations & Announcements
    Occasions - Invitations & Announcements Wedding Invitations

I have had the opportunity to visit with the owners of Piece O'Cake at bridal showswe have both been vendors at and most recently, the Diamond Dash. They are very personable and their cake design is totally beautiful. I would recommend Piece o' Cake to any bridal client seeking a professionally decorated and tasty cake. Mary C. Bower Occasions (Invitations and more)

• Crowne Plaza Lansing West