A Diamond Celebration

La Jolla, CA 92037 Map · Phone number

About A Diamond Celebration

My passion for creating memorable events started at a very young age. I have always been captivated by weddings and celebrations. This passion, combined with my knowledge of color, trends, artistic attention to detail, education and extensive experience are what I bring to each signature event. As a Certified Wedding Planner my clients can rest assured knowing they are in good hands.

I feel it’s a privilege to begin the magical journey of making a bride’s dream a reality. I understand the importance of uncovering the unique personality and style of each client as the foundation of the planning process.

A Diamond Celebration creates Timeless Signature Events, Elegant Weddings, Creative Showers, and Very Sweet-16 Birthdays , — events that will be cherished forever.

And because it’s all in the details… if you leave the details to me, the planning process can be fun, exciting and stress-free. Please contact me for a complimentary consultation so you can see what makes my service “a Diamond Celebration”.

Wedding floral decoration
Reception area
Andrea Reznichek the photographer
Andrea Reznichek the photographer

25 Reviews for A Diamond Celebration

Andrea made my wedding the best day of my life. Everything I envisioned is what she produced for me! My wedding was absolutely perfect. I can not thank her enough for making my special day the day of my dreams. She handled anything and everything I needed, she made sure I was stress free. I am very happy I went with A Diamond Celebration!

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired Andrea for my wedding at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. Prior to the wedding day, she met with me multiple times and was always available with any questions I had. Andrea is extremely friendly, professional, and calming. I felt relaxed on my wedding day knowing that everything was taken care of, and the day was absolutely seamless thanks to her talent and hard work! I would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a responsible, kind, smart, and knowledgable coordinator.

AJ · Married on 08/07/2014

Andrea and the Diamond Celebration team were INCREDIBLE.

From the moment we met Andrea we were blown away by her professionalism, organization, knowledge and eagerness to make our day special. She was great value and we booked her immediately. One of the things that impressed me the most is that she is a professional wedding planner. She does it FULL TIME, not just on the side, and that really meant to me that she must be good enough to be doing it for a living. We were not wrong.

We booked "day of" but she still took the time to come to details appointment and really be a mentor and guide for us during a difficult planning experience.

On the day she was early, had a great time, did above and beyond what I thought would be expected of her and made our special day the best day of our lives. She was worth every penny and I am so glad we decided to use a wedding planner and used Andrea.

Totally recommend her for your big day!

A Diamond Celebration FAQ

• Personal Touch Dining
    Personal Touch Dining Wedding Caterers

Andrea from a Diamond Celebration is one of our favorite Wedding Coordinators to work with!! Every time we have a Wedding or Event with her she is so organized and knows everything about her client. If we need to confirm any specific details or ask any questions, she is always very prompt to respond to our concerns and help us solve any problems! We cannot wait to work with her in the future!

• Caprice Strings
    Caprice Strings Wedding Musicians

IT is a pleasure to work in conjunction with Andrea and her colleagues. Very Professional and friendly !!

• Heather Elise Photography
    Heather Elise Photography Wedding Photographers

This girl KNOWS how to keep the sky from falling even on the craziest of wedding days and does it with grace! I worked with her recently on a wedding where the coronado bridge had just shut down two hours before the start of a Coronado wedding....she kept things rolling as if nothing had ever skipped a beat! Kudos to her and her team for keeping things seamless!

• Pittsburgh, PA 92037 See on map