Wedding Makeup By Fiona

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so thrilled with my wedding makeup! I first met with Fiona at her apartment in DC for a makeup trial. She really listened to what I wanted and encouraged me to try a look that would pop more in the photos on the actual wedding day. She put false eyelashes on that looked incredibly natural and I was so pleased with how beautiful she made me feel. On our actual wedding day Fiona did my makeup along with my 4 bridesmaids and even my mom! She was prompt, professional, and incredibly calm the entire time! We got ready at the Hotel Monaco in Old Town Alexandria and the room was packed with people. Even in the midst of chaos with dogs, babies, and family coming through the room Fiona diligently was at work putting together a flawless and beautiful look for all the women. I am so pleased with the wedding photos and am so thankful to Fiona for helping us look so beautiful on such a special and memorable day! I would recommend Fiona with five plus stars.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona was fabulous! She came to my apartment for a free makeup trial and was totally "no pressure" -- very relaxed, friendly, sweet and professional. I wanted a fresh, natural look and I couldn't have been happier with the results. On the big day, Fiona did my makeup, as well as my mom's and my two maids of honor. Everyone looked lovely. I highly recommend Fiona.

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona is the best! I recommend her very highly. I was so happy with my make up on my wedding day. Fiona made me look beautiful but natural too, just how I wanted. She is a lovely person, very nice and professional and really put me at ease. She was such a calming presence while she did my make up. I felt so confident it would be perfect.

• Wedding: 10/02/2011