Sweet Cakes by Rebecca

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

ordered our wedding cake from sweet cakes. it was beautiful! i wish i would have gone in and done a tasting but we got married very quick so no time to schedule a tasting.

Recently Married
4.7

Sweet cakes did a beautiful design on our cake and it tasted good too! It was exactly what we wanted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our sweetheart cake looked and tasted amazing! We did a cake tasting with them which was awesome and how we chose our cake. Their desserts were awesome too! I am happy we went with them. They were always quick to respond to questions and to make time for us.

4.7

The cake was amazing! The tasting was really fun, we got to try a lot of different combinations. Our cake ended up being 4 tier with a sheet cake and we had 4 different flavor combinations. It was delicious on the wedding day, although I did have one person say their pieces was slightly dry, but I certainly didn't notice! They also offer a complimentary 6in cake on your one year anniversary so you don't have to save and freeze the top of your cake and you get a fresh cake! The only complaint I had was trying to get ahold of someone on the phone. I had to call for 2-3 days in a row before I was able to actually talk to someone even after leaving messages. But I'm sure everyone is just busy making delicious cake!

AMAZING!
Rebecca and Hector were absolute JOY's to work with. In first meeting/tasting with Hector, he had every detail spelled out for us with pricing per person, differences in flavor combo's, with all of the fillings. We were impressed with him. AND THEN WE MET REBECCA. What an artist! She took our ideas and made them a masterpiece. She understood my vision with my layman's terms and sketched a four tiered cake that was beautiful, just on the paper. When i saw it on our wedding day, I was blown away. The hardest thing throughout our wedding planning was choosing a bakery that would make a tasty cake with in our $800 budget. We served 100 people a stunning, delicious cake. They will even make another cake for us on our one year anniversary so that we don't have to have frozen cake! Awesome. We debated about a grooms cake, but eventually decided against. Rebecca had great ideas for a 49er grooms cake (even though she is a Raiders fan!) that was under $200.
We tasted at four other locations prior. Some were tasty, one was honest with his ability on our design, and one was plain yuk. Sweet Cakes was a no brainer. Value, delicious, and such a beautiful Cake!
Go meet them, taste their cake, and sign on the dotted line. One more thing to cross off your list.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cakes turned out great for our wedding. The groom was so pleased with his cake and couldn't believe how great it turned out. Thank you for doing a great job!

Mrs. K
09/28/2014

Cake was delivered on time and to our exact specifications. Hector and Rebecca did a fabulous job interpreting what we wanted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We initially sought out Sweet Cakes specifically for mini pies (as we were determined not to have traditional cake). After picking up a sample box and scheduling a tasting we soon realized that we loved so many options and needed a little bit of everything. We eventually settled on a smaller cake, miniature pies (peach and apple) and rice crispy treats. Our guest are still raving about the rice crispy treats which were amazing and we were very happy with our dessert spread!

3.6

The cake was beautiful, but they are not great at returning phone calls or emails promptly. That's my only criticism. Otherwise, beautiful cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband & I were thrilled with Sweet Cakes by Rebecca! Our tasting was fabulous & we loved having so many options to taste & choose from. I had already found the design we wanted & they were helpful in suggesting the correct amount of tiers for our large wedding. The cake came on time and exactly as we had requested. Everyone loved the cake so much there was none left for my husband and I to take home. I spoke with Rebecca a month later & she made us cupcakes in our cake flavors for us to enjoy. We we very happy.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was nothing short of spectacular. Rebecca is a true artist. The things she can do with some flour and sugar are incredible. She had amazingly creative ideas and was super easy and fun to work with . I was blown away when I saw the end result on my wedding day. And it tasted pretty darn good too!!! mmmmm cake :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was from Sweet Cakes and it turned out great! The outside design was beautiful, and the cake tasted good. Working with them overall went smoothly. The only reason I gave them 4 starts instead of 5 in some categories is because I wasn't "wowed" by them like I was with some of my other wedding vendors. Overall, they did a good job and their prices were reasonable; so I would recommend them and use them again!

Frances
12/07/2013

Our caterer recommended we try this Bakery, and we were very pleased. My daughter, son-in-law and myself went to the bakery to do a tasting, and "create" their Wedding Cake. The tasting and creating experience in and of itself was a lot of fun! My son-in-law created his "own" layer! Often, sadly, Wedding Cakes are gorgeous, but taste like cardboard covered in lard with sugar. Sweet Cakes by Rebecca makes not only BEAUTIFUL works of art, but most importantly, incredibly light, fluffy and DELICIOUS cakes! We had only a handful of slices left! Our guests LOVED it, and several asked who we used. Everything went off without a hitch, our cake was beautiful, delicious, AND was delivered in plenty of time to accommodate the needs of our decorator to finish decorating the cake table as well as for our florist to place the fresh flowers.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweet Cakes by Rebecca was awesome! I loved the experience we got when we actually went in and did the tasting. The girl who sat with us was very pleasant and really did a good job of helping us to match cake flavors with frosting. Hector was also very pleasant to work with and answered all our questions. I was not wanting the fondant frosting but they told me that I it was necessary for the style of cake I wanted. However, they assured me that the fondant was delicious and made out of marshmallow cream. When the day of the wedding arrived, I never saw them but the cake was there and looked beautiful! The best part is that we didn't have to save the top piece to eat on our one year anniversary because they actually bake us a fresh one to eat. I love that!!! And the fondant was indeed very tasty! Can't wait to taste it next year!

1+ year ago

AWesome..our cake was delivered right up until the moment and the flower lady left..so our coordinator had to put the flowers on the cake..but I guess these things happen..other than that we were very pleased with this service

1+ year ago