Rosalin's Bridal Boutique

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the 4th person in my group of close friends who has purchased her wedding gown at Rosalin's in the recent years! Rosalin is accommodating, very helpful and patient, and on more than one occasion has found the perfect dress for us girls, when it wasn't even one we picked out ourselves! For THE dress, I was skeptical at first to try on the dress she brought me since it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but once I had it on, it was perfect! The best part, it was lower in price than the other ones I was eyeing! Rosalin's is definitely lower in price for the same great quality that you would get at other bridal shops in the area. While she holds on to my dress for final fitting and tailoring, she's suggested I come in as often as I want (by appointment) to try it on with my shoes, jewelry, etc. She also gave us a good deal on bridesmaid dresses!

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin's Bridal was a God send in my wedding planning process. I wish I could give this shop more than 5 stars. Rosalin is so patient, kind, listened to my concerns, (even when ridiculous), and worked with me to make every detail of my wedding look perfect. She has an incredible eye, a beautiful spirit, and the seamstress work done at the shop was great. I picked up my dress yesterday and felt like I was saying goodbye to a good friend! I cannot praise this shop enough...

4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin's bridal was easy to work with. The dress price was cheaper than i found at other stores, however the alterations cost almost as much as the dress which I wasn't expecting. They were easy to work with and allowed me to have multiple fittings when the dress didn't fit quite right. Very friendly and good selection!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After having a horrible experience trying on dresses at David's Bridal, my sister-in-law recommended Rosalin's. It's a tiny shop but it has everything you could ever want and more. Rosalin was amazing, she knew what would look good on me and helped me try on the dresses with such ease. I found the perfect dress on the first visit and Rosalin took great care in hemming and bustling my dress. Every time I went in for a fitting I would start glowing, I absolutely loved the gown, the experience, and how it made me all feel. Rosalin even let me bring in my petal aisle runner to practice walking down the aisle in the dress, shoes and veil to make sure nothing would catch. Everyone commented that the dress fit me like a glove and I am so happy to have worked with Rosalin who is just as excited for you and your wedding as you are. She definitely feels like family.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Found my dress here by accident, while my sister and I were shopping for a bridesmaid dress for her. I was originally planning on getting a dress done by a seamstress, but that didn't work out. I loved, loved, loved my dress. I realized that that's how I should be feeling about my wedding dress--super excited and looking forward to trying it on every time! Rosalin and her staff are very helpful, accommodating and really nice. Everything was on time--from ordering the dress, receiving it, getting it altered and cleaned. Don't let the appearance of the store fool you. They carry a lot of designers. My maid of honor and bridesmaid got their dresses here too, and they were happy with them. I received a lot of compliments on my dress at the wedding! I highly recommend this boutique.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
ziggy
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin's had a wonderful selection of wedding gowns. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I give the selection, the service, and the dress I purchased an A+. I give the alterations a B. I felt like it took a few too many tries to get the dress properly fitted and in the end, I didn't feel that it was fitted exactly right. Only something I would notice, not something others would notice, but still something that I felt should be right considering the cost of alterations. Otherwise, Rosalin's was a great experience and I recommend to future brides! (Or bridesmaids, as they have a great selection for very reasonable prices. My bridesmaids purchased their dresses from Rosalin's.)

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin is amazing. She was so patient with me over and over again. I went to about 5 different stores before going to Rosalin's. Her prices were relatively reasonable and she was extremely helpful and kind when I went to try on dresses. Once I found the dress, Rosalin did an incredible job with alterations. At the last minute, I decided I wanted to sew a part of my grandmother's wedding dress into the interior of my dress and Rosalin was able to do this only a week before the wedding. This is a great shop owned by great people.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This place is great! I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal, but loved Rosalin's. They have beautiful dresses and the prices are very fair. The place isn't very fancy, but who cares when you're dealing with great people and beautiful dresses. I highly suggest checking this place out!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, Love, Love this bridal boutique! They provided the best customer service and they were very friendly. The cost and quality of dresses is very impressive. I would absolutely recommend this bridal boutique.

4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I bought my dress here but did not do my alterations through Rosalin's (the quote for the alterations was very high). This is not a fancy, champagne-serving, bridal store--we found our own dresses to try on, brought them into the fitting room ourselves, etc. The owner pretty much stayed out of our way...which annoyed me at first, but actually ended up being great. I had felt so much pressure at other bridal stores with the salespeople constantly fussing about everything that I didn't feel like I could actually make my own decision! So, although this is kind of a hole in the wall place, it ended up being perfect for me. They have a nice selection and I was able to buy a sample dress at a discount, even though it wasn't technically a sample sale. Definitely worth checking out!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding dress experience at Rosalin's! At my first appointment, I was impressed with how large the fitting room was, how well Rosalin knew her selection to bring me different dresses to try on, and how kind she was as I was trying on dresses - there was no pressure to buy that day and we ended up leaving with three dresses I liked but went to look elsewhere. I returned the next day to purchase my dress and was so happy with it - I felt it was very reasonably priced!! All my alterations were done at Rosalin's and although they were expensive, the dress fit like a glove and the quality of the alterations made it completely worth the money. I should also say that Rosalin and her sister were incredibly kind throughout the entire process with hugs every time I came in, prompt service, and great quality products. They were also very flexible and accommodating to my schedule since I lived 10 hours away. My bridesmaids all ordered their dresses from Rosalin's and they were $75 cheaper than the exact same Bill Levkoff dress at Macy's. All 8 bridesmaids dresses arrived on time, in great quality and were the correct size. I love Rosalin's!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin's had a great selection of dresses at prices within my budget, and Rosalin was incredibly nice and helpful in picking out dresses after I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for. She let me browse independently, but she also made some great recommendations - in fact, she suggested a dress that I would have never picked out on my own, but it was the dress that I ultimately ended up getting! Rosalin was also very helpful in the fitting room, clipping me up in the back and bringing different accessories/veils to try on with the dresses. I never once felt pressured, and it was overall a fantastic experience!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were truly a life saver when my dress came in later than expected from PA. They were able to alter my dress in a week so I was able to have it for my bridal pictures. And after my pictures I had to take it back for some buttons falling off and they were more than accommodating. They were very nice people and do amazing work so you look your best!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rosalin's is truly a hidden gem. This is not a "say yes to the dress" type place, and when money matters, that's not really what you want. At Rosalin's, everything they save in overhead they pass on to you. I found my Allure dress here for hundreds less than quoted at some of the "bigger" stores in DC. The staff at Rosalin's was great: they helped me find the exact look I was going for, ordered the correct size, did the appropriate alterations, and held on to the dress until the big day. The alterations weren't cheap, but they were worth it. The dress ended up looking amazing, and working with them was totally stress-free!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Kari
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Rosalin! She is amazing. Rosalin's Bridal Boutique is a small shop in Falls Church. Don't let the small sign or parking lot deter you from entering - the shop has a great selection at affordable prices. Rosalin's was only the second shop I had visited and I was immediately won over by Rosalin and the Bridal Boutique employees. I wanted a dress that had short sleeves and was adamant about not wearing a sleeveless dress, although this style was very popular. My initial visit was on a Saturday (which is busy - make sure you make an appointment!) and I described what I like. Rosalin herself was in the shop and assisting. After pulling a few gowns and trying them on I knew I had found the *one* - all in about an hour. I have highly sensitive skin and was concerned about the lace bothering my skin. Rosalin worked with me to reline the entire upper portion of the dress in a sheer, soft material to make sure I did not have any skin reactions. Rosalin's did all the alterations, which were pricey (but I did have to have the dress re-lined) but reasonable for the number of things done to make my dress fit perfectly just for me! Each fitting was great fun - and Rosalin was there working with me the entire time (my fittings I did on weekdays which was much less crowded). I also purchased accessories, including my veil with a matching edge to my gown, at Rosalin's. My bridesmaid dresses were also ordered through Rosalin's and arrived on time. My bridesmaids that were not local, I was able to ship the dress to without any issues. I cannot say enough good things about Rosalin's Bridal Boutique. I adore Rosalin and will certainly be coming again with sisters and friends in the future!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
K Duty
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my doubts about Rosalin's from its meager website and very modest exterior, but the staff there know what they are doing!
After trying on only about 4 dresses, the woman I was working with found exactly the dress I wanted. She had a great ear for my commentary on other dresses, and even suggested swapping out the dress's sash, which was a perfect idea.
The shop also suggested ordering me a petite size, which I really appreciated. They could have gotten more money from me if they had suggested getting regular sizes, and tailoring it down, but I felt like it was honest of them to recommend the more cost-effective option-- I actually didn't need to make any alterations to the fit because of ordering the petite.
I also had my dress pressed by them, and it was on-time and looked fabulous!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
703-532-0288
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire