Rosalin's Bridal Boutique

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Rosalin's Bridal was a God send in my wedding planning process. I wish I could give this shop more than 5 stars. Rosalin is so patient, kind, listened to my concerns, (even when ridiculous), and worked with me to make every detail of my wedding look perfect. She has an incredible eye, a beautiful spirit, and the seamstress work done at the shop was great. I picked up my dress yesterday and felt like I was saying goodbye to a good friend! I cannot praise this shop enough...

Private User 3 Reviews
After having a horrible experience trying on dresses at David's Bridal, my sister-in-law recommended Rosalin's. It's a tiny shop but it has everything you could ever want and more. Rosalin was amazing, she knew what would look good on me and helped me try on the dresses with such ease. I found the perfect dress on the first visit and Rosalin took great care in hemming and bustling my dress. Every time I went in for a fitting I would start glowing, I absolutely loved the gown, the experience, and how it made me all feel. Rosalin even let me bring in my petal aisle runner to practice walking down the aisle in the dress, shoes and veil to make sure nothing would catch. Everyone commented that the dress fit me like a glove and I am so happy to have worked with Rosalin who is just as excited for you and your wedding as you are. She definitely feels like family.

Private User 7 Reviews
Rosalin is amazing. She was so patient with me over and over again. I went to about 5 different stores before going to Rosalin's. Her prices were relatively reasonable and she was extremely helpful and kind when I went to try on dresses. Once I found the dress, Rosalin did an incredible job with alterations. At the last minute, I decided I wanted to sew a part of my grandmother's wedding dress into the interior of my dress and Rosalin was able to do this only a week before the wedding. This is a great shop owned by great people.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This place is great! I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal, but loved Rosalin's. They have beautiful dresses and the prices are very fair. The place isn't very fancy, but who cares when you're dealing with great people and beautiful dresses. I highly suggest checking this place out!
Wedding: 08/22/2014

Private User 5 Reviews
Love, Love, Love this bridal boutique! They provided the best customer service and they were very friendly. The cost and quality of dresses is very impressive. I would absolutely recommend this bridal boutique.
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I bought my dress here but did not do my alterations through Rosalin's (the quote for the alterations was very high). This is not a fancy, champagne-serving, bridal store--we found our own dresses to try on, brought them into the fitting room ourselves, etc. The owner pretty much stayed out of our way...which annoyed me at first, but actually ended up being great. I had felt so much pressure at other bridal stores with the salespeople constantly fussing about everything that I didn't feel like I could actually make my own decision! So, although this is kind of a hole in the wall place, it ended up being perfect for me. They have a nice selection and I was able to buy a sample dress at a discount, even though it wasn't technically a sample sale. Definitely worth checking out!
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about my wedding dress experience at Rosalin's! At my first appointment, I was impressed with how large the fitting room was, how well Rosalin knew her selection to bring me different dresses to try on, and how kind she was as I was trying on dresses - there was no pressure to buy that day and we ended up leaving with three dresses I liked but went to look elsewhere. I returned the next day to purchase my dress and was so happy with it - I felt it was very reasonably priced!! All my alterations were done at Rosalin's and although they were expensive, the dress fit like a glove and the quality of the alterations made it completely worth the money. I should also say that Rosalin and her sister were incredibly kind throughout the entire process with hugs every time I came in, prompt service, and great quality products. They were also very flexible and accommodating to my schedule since I lived 10 hours away. My bridesmaids all ordered their dresses from Rosalin's and they were $75 cheaper than the exact same Bill Levkoff dress at Macy's. All 8 bridesmaids dresses arrived on time, in great quality and were the correct size. I love Rosalin's!!
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rosalin's had a great selection of dresses at prices within my budget, and Rosalin was incredibly nice and helpful in picking out dresses after I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for. She let me browse independently, but she also made some great recommendations - in fact, she suggested a dress that I would have never picked out on my own, but it was the dress that I ultimately ended up getting! Rosalin was also very helpful in the fitting room, clipping me up in the back and bringing different accessories/veils to try on with the dresses. I never once felt pressured, and it was overall a fantastic experience!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were truly a life saver when my dress came in later than expected from PA. They were able to alter my dress in a week so I was able to have it for my bridal pictures. And after my pictures I had to take it back for some buttons falling off and they were more than accommodating. They were very nice people and do amazing work so you look your best!
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Kari 10 Reviews
Rosalin's is truly a hidden gem. This is not a "say yes to the dress" type place, and when money matters, that's not really what you want. At Rosalin's, everything they save in overhead they pass on to you. I found my Allure dress here for hundreds less than quoted at some of the "bigger" stores in DC. The staff at Rosalin's was great: they helped me find the exact look I was going for, ordered the correct size, did the appropriate alterations, and held on to the dress until the big day. The alterations weren't cheap, but they were worth it. The dress ended up looking amazing, and working with them was totally stress-free!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

K Duty 8 Reviews
I love Rosalin! She is amazing. Rosalin's Bridal Boutique is a small shop in Falls Church. Don't let the small sign or parking lot deter you from entering - the shop has a great selection at affordable prices. Rosalin's was only the second shop I had visited and I was immediately won over by Rosalin and the Bridal Boutique employees. I wanted a dress that had short sleeves and was adamant about not wearing a sleeveless dress, although this style was very popular. My initial visit was on a Saturday (which is busy - make sure you make an appointment!) and I described what I like. Rosalin herself was in the shop and assisting. After pulling a few gowns and trying them on I knew I had found the *one* - all in about an hour. I have highly sensitive skin and was concerned about the lace bothering my skin. Rosalin worked with me to reline the entire upper portion of the dress in a sheer, soft material to make sure I did not have any skin reactions. Rosalin's did all the alterations, which were pricey (but I did have to have the dress re-lined) but reasonable for the number of things done to make my dress fit perfectly just for me! Each fitting was great fun - and Rosalin was there working with me the entire time (my fittings I did on weekdays which was much less crowded). I also purchased accessories, including my veil with a matching edge to my gown, at Rosalin's. My bridesmaid dresses were also ordered through Rosalin's and arrived on time. My bridesmaids that were not local, I was able to ship the dress to without any issues. I cannot say enough good things about Rosalin's Bridal Boutique. I adore Rosalin and will certainly be coming again with sisters and friends in the future!
Wedding: 03/22/2014

Private User 6 Reviews
I had my doubts about Rosalin's from its meager website and very modest exterior, but the staff there know what they are doing!
After trying on only about 4 dresses, the woman I was working with found exactly the dress I wanted. She had a great ear for my commentary on other dresses, and even suggested swapping out the dress's sash, which was a perfect idea.
The shop also suggested ordering me a petite size, which I really appreciated. They could have gotten more money from me if they had suggested getting regular sizes, and tailoring it down, but I felt like it was honest of them to recommend the more cost-effective option-- I actually didn't need to make any alterations to the fit because of ordering the petite.
I also had my dress pressed by them, and it was on-time and looked fabulous!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone here was super helpful and accommodating. Rosalin's in the perfect mom and pop bridal shop that has a wonderful selection and one-on-one attention. I am beyond pleased with my decision.
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I purchased my dress and three bridesmaid dresses from Rosalin's. Both my dress (Allure Bridals) and my bridesmaid dresses (Watters & Watters) cost significantly less when compared to other salons I had visited in the DC area.

The salon is a bit of a hole in the wall, but don't let that fool you. They have tons of variety in their dresses, and it was nice to be able to look through the dresses myself, rather than relying on a consultant to do it for you. I found the consultants to be helpful in carrying the dresses back to the changing room and helping me clip up the dress--- but then they gave me, my mom and my sister plenty of time and space to critique the dress. They didn't rush us, and there was absolutely no sales pressure, which was a nice relief compared to my shopping experience elsewhere.

Ultimately, everything I ordered came in timely, and the alterations they made to my dress made it fit like a glove on my wedding day. Rosalin's allowed me to try my dress back on whenever I stopped in, whether it was to show my in-laws when they came into town, to try my dress on with my shoes, to decide on a veil, or just because I wanted to! Because I live only a couple of miles away from the salon, I stopped in to see/try on my dress way too often, and the service they provided went above and beyond. I genuinely believe that no other salon would have accommodated me as much as they did, and I am very thankful.

We were very pleased with Rosalin's and would recommend it to other brides who are looking for a no-fuss, laid back dress shopping experience.
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVE HER! I found my dress at Rosalin's on our first visit. I had some ideas about what I wanted but was open to suggestions and I'm glad I was because Rosalin knows her inventory. She had great options which brought the entire look together. She even made a custom sash because the one I liked didn't come in black. She is super friendly and made the experience stress free. Rosalin's also did all of my alterations which were perfect.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my bridesmaids' dresses from Rosalin. The process was quick and easy. The prices were the best in the area that I found and they came in a little earlier than the expected delivery date (which was a plus). The shop is small and the selection isn't huge but the shop owner/employees were friendly and accommodated us with what we needed. I would definitely recommend!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
 703-532-0288
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire