Rosalin's Bridal Boutique

Rosalin's Bridal Boutique

Favorite
Falls Church, VA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

This past weekend I planned for my bridesmaids and mom to come down and go dress shopping. I made two appointments on Saturday, the first was a great experience the second, was terrible, the third appointment was on Sunday, at Rosalins. I was so happy that Rosalins was the last stop. I never thought I would find my dress this first weekend, but Rosalin made it so easy to try on, and find exactly what I have pictured. She was so sweet and helpful! I told her what I was picturing and she just started pulling dresses. She also allowed my bridesmaids and mom to pull dresses they wanted to see on me. She was very helpful in listening to my comments of the dresses I was trying on and then going to find more that fit what I was looking for. Once we narrowed it down to three, we really liked, we re-tried on the top 3 to find the ONE! Rosalin made the dress look like it should with pins, not those big chunky clips. I am so very happy with my experience, so far, at Rosalin's. Looking forward to fittings and alternations with her as well. I highly recommend Rosalin's to be a place to shop for dresses!

[Private]

This was one of those "hole in the wall" places that was hard for me to find at first given they had a small sign by their building, and the building itself/inside is a little out-dated, but the dresses at this place are beautiful. I really fell in love with the Allure gown I tried on there, and I found some in my budget (around $1,000-1,300) that looked really nice. The lady who helped me try on dresses was very nice and easy-going, and I never felt pressured like a typical bridal consultant who is trying to push you to buy something. The changing room was pretty decent size with large mirrors. Overall it was a good experience!

4.2

Came in here to try on dresses & bridesmaids dresses. The shop is a little small so having 7 ladies was a little tight. Most of their sample gowns come in sizes 10+ so clips were a must for a petite person like me. I wasn't too sure on what I wanted, but the woman attending to us gave us an excellent selection of gowns based on what we liked/didn't like. At the end of think I found "the one". I may go back again soon to retry the dress before I make up my mind. For a smaller shop I was impressed with the range of selection they had.

1 Review
Recently Married

Rosalins Bridal Boutique made my wedding dress shopping experience great! I found my dress on day one, but being the person I am had to go to 5 other stores before ending up back at Rosalins. The dress was beautiful and was priced cheaper than the same dress at other stores. Rosalins also altered my dress for me. They did a wonderful job and made every detail perfect for my big day. They let me come back to try on the dress multiple times and even did the final alteration days before my wedding. Thank you Rosalins!

Recently Married

I shopped around at 2 other stores before coming here, and I wished this had been my first stop! They were so helpful! I felt they listened to what I wanted and pulled great dresses that were exactly what I pictured. They helped me find the perfect dress! The wedding was fairly short notice and they went above and beyond to make sure the alterations were done. I would highly recommend this store! The people are awesome!

4.7

Rosalin's bridal boutique is definitely a "hole in the wall" type of place and can be a bit tricky to find the first time you go there. However, this place is absolutely worth going to! There are many beautiful wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses to try on and the staff is very helpful, especially Rosalin. When I arrived to try on dresses, I had one in mind that I thought would be perfect but did not work out. However, Rosalin took charge and gave me a dress to try on that she thought would look good for my body type. When I tried on this dress, I instantly knew it was the one and I am so thankful to Rosalin for finding it because it wasn't even on my radar! Scheduling fittings was easy but it is very important to schedule an appointment with this boutique as they are small and the shop can get very busy. This was the only dress store I looked at and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend going to this store to look for and try on dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I decided to do some research on wedding boutiques and came across Rosalin's. I saw that they had great reviews and carried the brand of wedding dress I was interested in trying on (Allure Bridal). Rosalin's Bridal Boutique is small, but they carry a great assortment of wedding dresses. I let Rosalin know what style I was looking into and she pulled about 10 dresses. She also pulled a few styles that I never would have considered. The staff was extremely helpful and all knew dress 9 was the one! I also got my alterations done there, which turned out nicely. Rosalin and her team are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. The dresses are also a bit less here than in other boutiques (location matters). Definitely check out this boutique!

Recently Married

I am the 4th person in my group of close friends who has purchased her wedding gown at Rosalin's in the recent years! Rosalin is accommodating, very helpful and patient, and on more than one occasion has found the perfect dress for us girls, when it wasn't even one we picked out ourselves! For THE dress, I was skeptical at first to try on the dress she brought me since it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but once I had it on, it was perfect! The best part, it was lower in price than the other ones I was eyeing! Rosalin's is definitely lower in price for the same great quality that you would get at other bridal shops in the area. While she holds on to my dress for final fitting and tailoring, she's suggested I come in as often as I want (by appointment) to try it on with my shoes, jewelry, etc. She also gave us a good deal on bridesmaid dresses!

Recently Married

Rosalin's Bridal was a God send in my wedding planning process. I wish I could give this shop more than 5 stars. Rosalin is so patient, kind, listened to my concerns, (even when ridiculous), and worked with me to make every detail of my wedding look perfect. She has an incredible eye, a beautiful spirit, and the seamstress work done at the shop was great. I picked up my dress yesterday and felt like I was saying goodbye to a good friend! I cannot praise this shop enough...

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Rosalin's bridal was easy to work with. The dress price was cheaper than i found at other stores, however the alterations cost almost as much as the dress which I wasn't expecting. They were easy to work with and allowed me to have multiple fittings when the dress didn't fit quite right. Very friendly and good selection!

Recently Married

After having a horrible experience trying on dresses at David's Bridal, my sister-in-law recommended Rosalin's. It's a tiny shop but it has everything you could ever want and more. Rosalin was amazing, she knew what would look good on me and helped me try on the dresses with such ease. I found the perfect dress on the first visit and Rosalin took great care in hemming and bustling my dress. Every time I went in for a fitting I would start glowing, I absolutely loved the gown, the experience, and how it made me all feel. Rosalin even let me bring in my petal aisle runner to practice walking down the aisle in the dress, shoes and veil to make sure nothing would catch. Everyone commented that the dress fit me like a glove and I am so happy to have worked with Rosalin who is just as excited for you and your wedding as you are. She definitely feels like family.

ziggy
10/11/2014

Found my dress here by accident, while my sister and I were shopping for a bridesmaid dress for her. I was originally planning on getting a dress done by a seamstress, but that didn't work out. I loved, loved, loved my dress. I realized that that's how I should be feeling about my wedding dress--super excited and looking forward to trying it on every time! Rosalin and her staff are very helpful, accommodating and really nice. Everything was on time--from ordering the dress, receiving it, getting it altered and cleaned. Don't let the appearance of the store fool you. They carry a lot of designers. My maid of honor and bridesmaid got their dresses here too, and they were happy with them. I received a lot of compliments on my dress at the wedding! I highly recommend this boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Rosalin's had a wonderful selection of wedding gowns. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I give the selection, the service, and the dress I purchased an A+. I give the alterations a B. I felt like it took a few too many tries to get the dress properly fitted and in the end, I didn't feel that it was fitted exactly right. Only something I would notice, not something others would notice, but still something that I felt should be right considering the cost of alterations. Otherwise, Rosalin's was a great experience and I recommend to future brides! (Or bridesmaids, as they have a great selection for very reasonable prices. My bridesmaids purchased their dresses from Rosalin's.)

Recently Married

Rosalin is amazing. She was so patient with me over and over again. I went to about 5 different stores before going to Rosalin's. Her prices were relatively reasonable and she was extremely helpful and kind when I went to try on dresses. Once I found the dress, Rosalin did an incredible job with alterations. At the last minute, I decided I wanted to sew a part of my grandmother's wedding dress into the interior of my dress and Rosalin was able to do this only a week before the wedding. This is a great shop owned by great people.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is great! I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal, but loved Rosalin's. They have beautiful dresses and the prices are very fair. The place isn't very fancy, but who cares when you're dealing with great people and beautiful dresses. I highly suggest checking this place out!

1+ year ago

Love, Love, Love this bridal boutique! They provided the best customer service and they were very friendly. The cost and quality of dresses is very impressive. I would absolutely recommend this bridal boutique.