Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so excited to have Night Kitchen Bakery work with our caterer for our Wedding!!
We aren't doing a traditional cake for our reception, instead a dessert bar. When we met with the team at Night Kitchen for our tasting, we brought images of what we were thinking & we had a really great collaborative discussion; I felt like they were genuinely excited about working with us & it make the entire process really fun & easy. Besides being really easy to work with, their baked goods (everything from pudding cups to tarts to brownies to cupcakes) are AMAZING!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the 5 star review, Jillian! We are so happy that you loved your cake and working with our pastry chefs! Congratulations again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We worked with the Night Kitchen Bakery through Pine Crest Country Club and we were very happy with the arrangement. They were always quick to respond and they were flexible when the week of the wedding we increased our guest total and added a gluten free cake. The tasting was wonderfully done and we loved so many flavors that they offered to make various small cakes since we couldn't pick just one! Everyone at the wedding loved the cake (both the taste and the look)- I would gladly recommend them again :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They were one of the highly recommended vendors by The Joseph Ambler Inn in North Wales, PA. (site of our wedding). We scheduled our tasting in January, which was a fun experience as they are a café in addition to a bakery. It didn't take us long to decide on one of their cake designs, simple yet elegant and fit right in to our theme. We discussed what we wanted and because it was included in our package, we only had to pay for the additional flowers adorning the cake (nice surprise). A week or two prior to our wedding, I received a call to confirm things were a go as we had discussed and to make sure no changes were needed and that was it.
The cake was delivered & set up, when we walked into the room to survey all that had been done, we saw the cake and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! All our guests raved at how elegant it looked and how delicious it was. My husband and I were in agreeance. Dealing with the staff and the Night Kitchen Bakery was a pleasure and made the process much easier.
With much thanks,
Dana & Michael Bozzi

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Dana for the fabulous review! We are so happy that you loved it and you and your guests enjoyed it! Congratulations again!
Amy

MOB
05/23/2015

My daughter wanted a certain type of cake for her wedding. She provided a picture of what she wanted and some decorations and the work of art that was produced was absolutely stunning! We also found out that we could have the layers of the cake be different types of cake. We did a to-die-for combination of their chocolate mocha and lemon cakes -- absolutely out of this world. We had visited the bakery prior to making out selections and tasted various options. So many of our guests just raved about the moistness of the cakes and the outstanding flavor.

4.7

YUMMY. I have had a lot of dry wedding cake in my day, but our wedding cake from Night Kitchen was seriously the best wedding cake I've ever had - I swear I'm not biased because it was mine! We didn't have a choice about our cake baker (our caterer is contracted with NK), but we were so glad they were! The tasting is great - you get to eat about half a dozen cupcakes, and then they come sit down with you about your flavor and decorations choices. They're full of ideas if you're not sure what you want, and really flexible if you decide you want to change any of your initial decisions. We got multiple comments from our guests (even our photographer!) about how delicious the cake was. Even though I wasn't thrilled that they could only do fondant (I would have preferred a slightly more "homemade" look to the frosting), our four-tiered cake looked very sophisticated and beautiful with its plum and lavender flowers vining their way up to the top. But really, it's all about what's inside. I can't wait to eat our top layer in a year!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Caitlin! We are so happy that you loved your cake!
Congratulations again!
Amy

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Night Kitchen did an awesome job with our cake! It was delicious too.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. Cheers!
Amy, owner

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Night Kitchen came as one of two vendors I could select for my wedding cake at the Joseph Ambler Inn. I must admit I wasn't interested in having a cake but it was part of the package, so we went to a tasting to check it out. The staff was incredibly helpful, courteous, and eager to please. I was fairly vague with what I was looking for in a design and they came up with a beautiful cake that was simple and classic. And it tasted AMAZING! I almost didn't even try the carrot cake at the tasting, but thankfully I did because it was delicious! The cake was moist, flavorful, and gone by the end of the wedding. We were so happy to work with them and would recommend anyone to use them for their desert needs. Kudos!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved working with Jackie at the Night Kitchen Bakery! The cake was beautiful, exactly what we had envisioned! It tasted amazing, our guests couldn't get enough!!! We can't wait to go back for more sweet treats!! :))
Matt and Shannon Dickter

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The staff was absolutely amazing from the tasting all the way through to my wedding. Even after a major problem they were so accommodating to get my cake to a new venue with a days notice. I am so thankful for this bakery. Oh yeah the cake was fabulous. We are still hearing how great the cake was..

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Khara for the kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your cake and again, congratulations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used the Night Kitchen for our wedding cake. They are the participating bakery with our reception venue Pinecrest Country Club.
We had a tasting which was soooo yummy! One of the bakers came out, explained each cake - the flavor, filling, and options for each cake. She sat down and sketched out the cake for us and made it so very simple!! Our design was very simple, and it was so easy to put the cake together - it took only minutes. I described what i wanted and BOOM she had it drawn up so quickly.
They also worked with our florist to arrange scattered flowers on the cake as additional decor, and it look fabulous. Many of our guests commented on how yummy the cake was - we chose a white cake with lemon filling, buttercream icing with a light fondant layer overtop.
We have our top tier in the freezer and cannot wait til October to eat it again!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that you loved your cake! Congratulations again.

Private User
Recently Married

awesome! gave me the exact cake i wanted with cupcakes for the guests. i dont even like cake and i thought theirs was fantastic!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! Congrats!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My guests raved about the lemon cake from here. The staff made choosing a wedding cake an easy process. They were friendly and patient while we were debating what we wanted. They were very through and called a couple of times to verify all of my selections.

Thanks so much, Jenna!
Congrats!

Sherri
07/05/2014

A big thank you to Amy for such a gorgeous cake for my daughter's wedding on July 5, 2014. Amy you captured exactly what she wanted on her cake from the ribbon to the bling and the bow it was simply spectacular. I greatly appreciate the quick response that you gave Nicole to come down for the tasting. The three cake flavors that she had were absolutely delicious. The strawberry shortcake was amazing as well as the chocolate and the red velvet. I received a lot of compliments regarding the cakes. I think most of our guests tried all three cakes. I will definitely use you for our next event. Thank you again for such a elegant beautiful cake.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your beautiful note! We are so happy that you loved it and always happy to accommodate Pinecrest brides! It was lovely to meet you and congratulations again!
--Amy

Private User
06/21/2014

This bakery ROCKS!!! Our cake was moist, delicious and simply beautiful. It was all I had wanted and more!! Our pastry table was just as good and our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was!!!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! We love to hear that we rock!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Night Kitchen Bakery was amazing! It tasted great and looked beautiful. My husband and I wanted a unique detail on our cake and we decided on some lego men and bricks on the side of our cake. Night Kitchen was happy to make this happen for us and it looked really cool!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Dear Amanda! Thanks so much and so happy that you loved your cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our sketch for them looked like a kindergarten's artwork, but they were somehow able to take a poem + a frieze like Trajan's Column and make one super delicious cake. I am generally a fondant-hater, but their fondant is legitimately a sugary delight (if somewhat more challenging to cut-- oops!) Highly, highly recommend the carrot cake. Highly, highly recommend bringing a cake box for any leftovers, because there's nothing better than unlimited cake when you're no longer trapped in a wedding dress. Arrived on time and survived a slightly humid spring night outside with no issues.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

So glad you liked it and glad we made you a fondant "liker" ;)