Night Kitchen Bakery

Night Kitchen Bakery

7725 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19118 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

awesome! gave me the exact cake i wanted with cupcakes for the guests. i dont even like cake and i thought theirs was fantastic!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests raved about the lemon cake from here. The staff made choosing a wedding cake an easy process. They were friendly and patient while we were debating what we wanted. They were very through and called a couple of times to verify all of my selections.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A big thank you to Amy for such a gorgeous cake for my daughter's wedding on July 5, 2014. Amy you captured exactly what she wanted on her cake from the ribbon to the bling and the bow it was simply spectacular. I greatly appreciate the quick response that you gave Nicole to come down for the tasting. The three cake flavors that she had were absolutely delicious. The strawberry shortcake was amazing as well as the chocolate and the red velvet. I received a lot of compliments regarding the cakes. I think most of our guests tried all three cakes. I will definitely use you for our next event. Thank you again for such a elegant beautiful cake.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your beautiful note! We are so happy that you loved it and always happy to accommodate Pinecrest brides! It was lovely to meet you and congratulations again!
--Amy

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Sherri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This bakery ROCKS!!! Our cake was moist, delicious and simply beautiful. It was all I had wanted and more!! Our pastry table was just as good and our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was!!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our sketch for them looked like a kindergarten's artwork, but they were somehow able to take a poem + a frieze like Trajan's Column and make one super delicious cake. I am generally a fondant-hater, but their fondant is legitimately a sugary delight (if somewhat more challenging to cut-- oops!) Highly, highly recommend the carrot cake. Highly, highly recommend bringing a cake box for any leftovers, because there's nothing better than unlimited cake when you're no longer trapped in a wedding dress. Arrived on time and survived a slightly humid spring night outside with no issues.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the cake tasting to the wedding cake being delivered the day of the wedding the Night Kitchen service and staff are wonderful! We had a great time during our tasting and the staff was helpful in narrowing down the type of cake and design. The cake turned out beautifully and was enjoyed by all of our guests! Whether it is a wedding cake or a cake for a special event we would recommend the Night Kitchen Bakery!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again and thanks so much for sharing your happiness with us!! We are so glad that you loved your wedding cake as well as your guests!
Amy

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Thank you Night Kitchen!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake from Night Kitchen was included in our wedding package. They did a fantastic job. After one brief meeting they created a cake that looked exactly like I had hoped for (down to the sparkly silver fondant!). Our guests were raving about the quality of the cake.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

How wonderful! We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding cake! Congratulations again!
Amy Edelman, owner
Night Kitchen Bakery and Cafe

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was actually included with our catering package, so we honestly did not expect much. What we got completely exceeded our expectations. Our tasting was wonderful, we were never pressured, and everyone accommodated our needs and were very receptive to our ideas. The execution of our concept was FLAWLESS, and everyone said that it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. Wonderful service and staff, and also just a great place to sit down and have a cupcake and some coffee. Thanks for everything you guys did for us, we'll recommend you to everyone! :)

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations! Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED MY CAKE! Night Kitchen Bakery made my wedding cake as well as a grooms cake for me. A lot of fondant cakes look great but take crappy but they managed to give us the best of both! The cakes were gorgeous and taste amazing! The buttercream is great and the cake is delicious... especially the chocolate and carrot cakes. I am so happy that I used Night Kitchen for our special day! Thank you!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have provided a sweet ending to your wedding day! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Kristi
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Night Kitchen made our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delicious, and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the terrific review and congratulations. So glad you loved it and you are happy!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was beautiful!! The Night Kitchen can do anything from simple and elegant to elaborate and unique. Ours was more on the simple side but it came out absolutely stunning and of course delicious. In addition to the cake we decided to order mini desserts through them which were a big hit and a very reasonable to addition. They were very easy to worth with and did a great job.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Aimee and congratulations! We are so happy that YOU are happy!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience with Night Kitchen Bakery. The cake turned out beautiful and delicious. all of my guests were impressed.

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

We are so happy you enjoyed your wedding cake and thanks for the feedback!
Amy

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Night Kitchen Bakery has the most amazing cake flavors I have ever tasted! They provide an outstanding variety that is sure to have something for everyone. My husband and I love their cakes so much he surprised me with one for my bridal shower!! They are super professional and always available! Also really flexible and accomidating - we changed the shape and design of our cake a few times. I highly recommend you checking them out! At least go in for a taste test - you'll be sold!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding cake looked just like the picture we provided. Beautiful cake...very tasty!

Night Kitchen Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the wonderful comment Ruth! We are so happy that your cake was exactly what you wanted!
--Amy

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Ruth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Most delicious beautiful cake! Our guests are still talking about it. Everything from the tasting to the delivery of the cake was perfect. We could not have asked for a better cake!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
215-248-9235
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards