3768 Germantown Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Sweet Ginger Cakery

Sweet Ginger Cakery is a wedding cake bakery located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Owner and Pastry Chef Emily DiFerdinando founded the company to share her love of baking with her community and couples celebrating their big day. Having studied at the prestigious Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, her confectionery creations are inspired by her culinary expertise.

Using fresh ingredients, Sweet Ginger Cakery specializes in crafting custom desserts for celebrations. Chef Emily delights in providing visually appealing and flavorful one-of-a-kind treats. To help ensure that she captures your vision, she invites you to meet with her for a consultation to design your dream cake. For your convenience, Chef Emily is able to deliver and set up your order on the day of your event. In addition to cakes, this baker can provide cookies and cupcakes, as well as nut-free desserts for those with allergies. For a buttercream or fondant masterpiece to remember, Sweet Ginger Cakery is happy to serve your special occasion.

• Woman-owned
img 8968 51 2016179 161671503410745

5 Reviews for Sweet Ginger Cakery

• Michelle

Michelle V. · Married on 12/20/2020

Delicious and SO PRETTY!!

We were fortunate enough to use Sweet Ginger Cakery for our Rehearsal Dinner cake and could not have been more thrilled! I was a COVID bride, so after four reschedules I was a bit frantic trying to pull all the pieces together, but Emily came through for us and created a delicious cake that captured the holiday inspired look were were going for without being too 'themey' in look! I had shared during one of our conversations that I liked a bit of shimmer, and she hand painted some of the flowers on our cake with gold! The overall look was so pretty!! She was even able to give us a chocolate fudge cake with WHITE outer frosting! You never would have known the inside was chocolate! It was awesome! Our guests raved about how yummy the cake was and the catering manager for the restaurant where our event was held pulled us aside to get Emily's information for future events!

I would 10/10 recommend Sweet Ginger Cakery to anyone looking for a wedding cake or other occasion cake! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Maureen · Married on 11/23/2020

Wedding shower

We ordered a custom Penn State lemon wedding shower cake from Sweet Ginger. The cake was delicious, very moist and lemony. All of our guests had so many compliments about the taste and the design. Emily was so accommodating and easy to work with, and affordable. Looking forward to the next cake we order from her!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Sweet Ginger Cakery FAQ

$ 3.75
    $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Ginger Cakery 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Sweet Ginger Cakery

Emily  Di Ferdinando

Emily Di Ferdinando

Owner and Head Pastry Chef

Hi! I'm Emily, Owner and Head Pastry Chef over here at Sweet Ginger Cakery. Ive had a love for cakes and pastries from a very young age, when I received my very first Easy Bake Oven for Christmas at 4 years old! Since then, I have taken every opportunity to learn and grow in the field of baking. I attended North Montco Technical Career Center in High School, receiving the Alice Beltz Memorial Scholarship upon graduating. Following High School, I attended the prestigious Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, where I graduated with a Degree in Pastry Arts.

Now, through Sweet Ginger Cakery, I am delighted to take my wealth of experience in Pastry Arts to bring my clients wedding cake dreams to life!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 3768 Germantown Pike Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Ginger Cakery)