Sweet Ginger Cakery

Collegeville, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sweet Ginger Cakery is a wedding cake bakery located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Owner and Pastry Chef Emily DiFerdinando founded the company to share her love of baking with her community and couples celebrating their big day. Having studied at the prestigious Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, her confectionery creations are inspired by her culinary expertise.

Using fresh ingredients, Sweet Ginger Cakery specializes in crafting custom desserts for celebrations. Chef Emily delights in providing visually appealing and flavorful one-of-a-kind treats. To help ensure that she captures your vision, she invites you to meet with her for a consultation to design your dream cake. For your convenience, Chef Emily is able to deliver and set up your order on the day of your event. In addition to cakes, this baker can provide cookies and cupcakes, as well as nut-free desserts for those with allergies. For a buttercream or fondant masterpiece to remember, this bakery is happy to serve your special occasion.

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.25

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Lauren Married on 10/23/2021

Great experience, amazing cake!

Emily was a breeze to work with and very affordable. The cake was beautifully decorated and was exactly what I envisioned. The cake was absolutely delicious and all my guest said it was one of the best cakes they have had at a wedding!

Sweet Ginger Cakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lauren! Glad to hear you enjoyed the cake, and congratulations on the beautiful wedding! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your big day!
    Melissa D. Married on 01/12/2021

Bridal Shower

We ordered my Bridal Shower cake from Sweet Ginger Cakery and everyone could not stop talking about how it was one of the best cakes they had ever had! Emily let us custom order pretty much everything about the cake, from flavor to design! My husband and I were extremely impressed that the cake was not just delicious but Emily is also a very talented cake decorator. For our next event Sweet Ginger Cakery is going to be our first call!
  • Michelle
    Michelle V. Married on 12/20/2020

Delicious and SO PRETTY!!

We were fortunate enough to use Sweet Ginger Cakery for our Rehearsal Dinner cake and could not have been more thrilled! I was a COVID bride, so after four reschedules I was a bit frantic trying to pull all the pieces together, but Emily came through for us and created a delicious cake that captured the holiday inspired look were were going for without being too 'themey' in look! I had shared during one of our conversations that I liked a bit of shimmer, and she hand painted some of the flowers on our cake with gold! The overall look was so pretty!! She was even able to give us a chocolate fudge cake with WHITE outer frosting! You never would have known the inside was chocolate! It was awesome! Our guests raved about how yummy the cake was and the catering manager for the restaurant where our event was held pulled us aside to get Emily's information for future events!

I would 10/10 recommend Sweet Ginger Cakery to anyone looking for a wedding cake or other occasion cake! You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Emily  Di Ferdinando
Emily Di Ferdinando
Owner and Head Pastry Chef

Hi! I'm Emily, Owner and Head Pastry Chef over here at Sweet Ginger Cakery. Ive had a love for cakes and pastries from a very young age, when I received my very first Easy Bake Oven for Christmas at 4 years old! Since then, I have taken every opportunity to learn and grow in the field of baking. I attended North Montco Technical Career Center in High School, receiving the Alice Beltz Memorial Scholarship upon graduating. Following High School, I attended the prestigious Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, where I graduated with a Degree in Pastry Arts.

Now, through Sweet Ginger Cakery, I am delighted to take my wealth of experience in Pastry Arts to bring my clients wedding cake dreams to life!

3768 Germantown Pike Collegeville, PA, 19426
Location of (Sweet Ginger Cakery)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding