Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Welcome to my bakery, where the most important person is you! I offer fresh real ingredients, the very best available. I love what I do and am obsessed with pleasing you.I make everything from scratch to order. I love to create in sugar and chocolate; this is my passion. My best reward  is to see someone's delite after they see and taste the cake I have made. I am licensed insured and inspected by the state of Pa. Delivery and set-up is included in  most cases. Call me to arrange your free tasting appointment. I offer a free fresh first anniversary cake. Chocolate truffles and peanut butter filled molded candies are also available.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

4.2

Our cake was fabulous and Lisa was great to work with

Profile Picture Amber, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

I had Lisa make my wedding cake and it was great! The cake tasted just like it did in the tasting and looked exactly like we discussed. She delivered exactly what she promised in flavor and in looks. Overall an excellent baker and artist. Lisa is very friendly and personable and she clearly cares about meeting her customer's needs. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved our cake! It was beautiful and delicious! I would use Lisa Stoudt again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews

Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

15 Photos

Wedding Cakes

15 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Candy and Confections can design a cake, for any occasion, to match the most discriminating taste. Be it your favourite designer accessories, an antique car, the Eiffel Tower, there are no boundaries. If you are looking for a favour your guests will remember the Chocolate Truffles are fabulous.

Lisa, of "Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt" created exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake. I drew a sketch of a cake that coordinated with the wedding invitations that I designed and Lisa made it come to life. I was extremely satisfied with both how it looked and tasted. Each of the four tiers was a different flavor - all of them delicious! I received many compliments on the cake from my guests. Lisa even took the time to make a special treat to be delivered to the honeymoon suite AND she created a 1-year anniversary cake for my husband and I, also with the theme from our wedding. It was perfect!

I have worked with Lisa many times in the past few years. Her cake designs and professionalism are both of the highest caliber. I highly recommend her.

Lisa is a fabulous and very talented confectioner and baker. I have never once received a complaint about her services or product. As a matter of fact clients and guests of those clients have raved about how great her cakes are. She always takes her work above and beyond. I recommend her to all of my clients! Thank you, Lisa, for being so reliable!

Events