Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt

Reading, PA View map

Welcome to my bakery, where the most important person is you! I offer fresh real ingredients, the very best available. I love what I do and am obsessed with pleasing you.I make everything from scratch to order. I love to create in sugar and chocolate; this is my passion. My best reward is to see someone's delite after they see and taste the cake I have made. I am licensed insured and inspected by the state of Pa. Delivery and set-up is included in most cases. Call me to arrange your free tasting appointment. I offer a free fresh first anniversary cake. Chocolate truffles and peanut butter filled molded candies are also available.

• Woman-owned

$3.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.45

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

N. M. Married on 02/09/2022

Best GF Cakes

Ordered Lisa's cupcakes for my mom's 70th birthday, and everyone loved them. We also ordered GF and sugar free cheesecake cupcakes and they were delicious. We have tried many others, but these are the best cupcakes ever!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/20/2019

Delicious, creative, talented

Lisa nailed our wedding cake vision. She listened to what we requested, and ran with it. She has so many varieties of flavors, all delicious. Our guests enjoyed our cake and cupcakes. Her sugar flowers are absolutely beautiful! We would absolutely recommend her!
    Bradford N. Married on 10/20/2018

We where so impressed

Lisa was a joy to work with from start to finish! The private tasting takes place in her beautiful home, and she has so many wonderful flavors, it was hard to pick! She was always available and responded quickly when we had any questions. She offered great advice in helping us design our cake and made sure we came up with something we loved. She arranged the amazing handmade sugar flowers on the cake and it was stunning and delicious. All of our guests commented on how great it tasted and how beautiful it looked. Lisa is very talented and also very kind and pleasant to work with. Highly Recommended!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rhein's Classic Catering Rhein's Classic Catering Wedding Caterers

Candy and Confections can design a cake, for any occasion, to match the most discriminating taste. Be it your favourite designer accessories, an antique car, the Eiffel Tower, there are no boundaries. If you are looking for a favour your guests will remember the Chocolate Truffles are fabulous.

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ Wedding Invitations

Lisa, of "Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt" created exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake. I drew a sketch of a cake that coordinated with the wedding invitations that I designed and Lisa made it come to life. I was extremely satisfied with both how it looked and tasted. Each of the four tiers was a different flavor - all of them delicious! I received many compliments on the cake from my guests. Lisa even took the time to make a special treat to be delivered to the honeymoon suite AND she created a 1-year anniversary cake for my husband and I, also with the theme from our wedding. It was perfect!

The Party Express DJs The Party Express DJs Wedding DJs

I have worked with Lisa many times in the past few years. Her cake designs and professionalism are both of the highest caliber. I highly recommend her.

716 Carsonia Ave. Reading, 19606
Location of (Candy and Confections by Lisa Stoudt)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding