396 Eagle Dr., Blandon, PA 19510 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Meet the Team

About The Party Express DJs

The Party Express DJs, LLC is a wedding DJ company based in Blandon, Pennsylvania just outside Reading. They pride themselves on not being your cookie cutter wedding DJ through their personalized service and dedication to your special day. Combining your wedding vision with their years of experience, they will create a wedding that you and your guests remember for a lifetime.

The Party Express DJs, LLC offers many services for your entertainment needs. A personalized planning session, small dance floor light show, are featured in their most popular wedding package. They can provide a variety of lighting services including intelligent uplighting and moving head intelligent lighting on colored truss totems moving to the beat of your music. Other services The Party Express DJs, LLC has available are:

• Covid 19 solutions for a successful wedding in these challenging times
  • Discounted rates for Friday and Sunday weddings on non-holiday weekends
  • Thirteen page wedding planning guide for each couple
  • Do-not-play list/Play list
  • Ceremony Music and Mic powered by Bose
  • Remote sound system for cocktail area powered by Bose
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance and workers compensation on employees
  • Custom LED Monogram
  • Battery powered uplighting
  • Cake/ice sculpture pinspotting
  • Disco ball
  • Wirless handheld and lavalier microphones
  • Photo booth
  • Scaleable sound systems for 10 to 500+ guests
  • Computer based audio with thousands of legal songs updated weekly
Follow The Party Express DJs on

Videos 4 Videos

258 Reviews for The Party Express DJs

Brooke F. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Great Party!

I cannot recommend The Party Express DJs enough! Sean was awesome. We had no idea how many songs we needed to pick and he helped us through it. Definitely a life saver for our reception entrance song! Sean was very detailed and kept the night going on schedule. He was able to read the crowd and kept people dancing all night! Absolutely a great pick for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2019

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Hi Brooke! Glad you had fun and also that we could help you. We love being able to offer creative solutions not just on the DJ and music end but also with production and lighting. Your group was a lot of fun and I was honored to be part of your special day!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Boyer · Married on 10/17/2020

Incredible!

I cannot recommend Sean and his team enough. From the first email all the way to the wedding day, Sean was extremely helpful. Any questions I had, he was quick to answer. His pricing is great. On wedding day, I couldn’t have asked for them to be more helpful. Sean and his partner were there every step, helping to keep things in order and helping us know what to do. The uplighting was gorgeous! He made smooth transitions between songs and was amazing at reading the room. He noticed what kept the guests dancing and if a song wasn’t a hit, he went right back to what got people on the dance floor. Sean and his team helped make the night amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2020

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Stefanie! Kevin and I had a great time. I cannot thank you enough for having us as a part of your special day! You and your guests were so much fun!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Party Express DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth

Team of The Party Express DJs

Kevin

Kevin

Professional DJ

Kevin started DJing while in college and got back into the game in 2012. Since that time, he has honed in on many new skills and near perfected the use of our technology and his setups look amaziing. He is really great at lighting a room and also very organized. Kevin is always 3 steps ahead of the game in making sure your wedding will be flawless. Kevin enjoys teaching, being an entreprenuer, boating and jet ski's, Jeeps, and beaches. Kevin is the DJ on the right in the photo

Jon

Jon

Professional DJ

Jon has been DJing with us since 2009. He initially met our company while finishing his degree at Kutztown university. While at KU, Jon was a radio DJ on KUR radio. Within our company, he started performing high energy karaoke shows and private parties but quickly escalated to the point of a wedding entertainer. Jon is a solid mixer as well as MC. He has a very balanced skillset which truly enhances your special event. When not DJing, Jon enjoys working in IT, technology, amatuer radio, running 5k to marathons and beyond, and spending time with family.

Sean

Sean

Owner/Disc Jockey

My interest in DJing started when I went to my first middle school dance in 1994. I came home mesmerized by the sound and lights. I knew I had to find a way to do this. That winter, we had snow every week here in eastern Pennsylvania and I was out every snow day day looking to shovel for cash. This, combined with taking on a newspaper route not long after, was the financial backing which got me started. In 1997, I started acquiring gear and by early 1998, I had enough to play! I DJed many parties and dances through high school. In 2000, I started my college life at Penn State University and took on a part time job DJing with a local company. I am thankful for all I learned there; however, after two years it became apparent to me that I really had my own vision. I gladly finished out any remaining events for that company. With graduation only a year and a half away, I used the skills I was taught so far as a business/marketing major and ramped up my business as much as possible before graduation. In 2004, we hit the ground running and fast! It has been an awesome ride ever since and while 2020 has hit us hard, we are coming back strong!

I have DJed close to 2,000 events all across the board from kiddie shows to nightclubs to bar/bat mitzvahs to weddings. I love doing amazing things with sound and lighting and transforming venues into the space you always dreamed of.

Some of my favorite parts of DJing are bringing people together and the thrill of the live show. That energy is addictive and only makes you better. I also love seeing the smile on our customers faces after your wedding reception or special event after we exceed your expectations. Aside from the bride hug, nothing really beats that.

In my spare time, I enjoy walking my Goldendoodle named Melia, spending time with my wife and son, home theater, walking and hiking, Corvette's and cars, and doing lighting on my house and property for holidays!

• Stokesay Castle Historic Weddings

The Party Express DJs are on our preferred vendors list for a reason. Their delightful demeanor and attention to detail never ceases to amaze. Sean Shipper and his team are always welcome here at Stokesay Castle.

• KCK Photo and Entertainment Wedding Photographers

I have seen Sean skyrocket his company from its start with a passion for the dj entertainment service. Sean treats every event with professionalism, courtesy, and keeps to a high standard of ability and settles for nothing less. I have worked with many djs and worked numerous events with Sean and he sets the standard. With Sean, you are getting more than you pay for. Hire The Party Express Djs for your wedding and you will be impressed with your investment.

• Tony Gibble Photography Wedding Photographers

Party Express DJs... what an impressive team! Our experience together was extremely enjoyable, they were helpful, accommodating and fun to work with. They did an excellent job at keep us informed on what they were doing and giving us the notice we need to prepare for capturing the moments of the couple's day! Couples often do not realize how important it is that the DJ they select be a team player and be willing to work with the photography team to not only make the day as fun as possible but also to create the lasting memories from their day! Party Express understand how important it is to work together. They are also excellent at entertaining the guests, you could tell the guests were engaged and truly enjoying themselves! You can't go wrong adding Party Express DJs to your wedding team!! Thank you Party Express for a great day and we look forward to working together again and again!

• 396 Eagle Dr. Blandon, PA, 19510 See on map
    610-756-0231 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Party Express DJs)