The Party Express DJs, LLC Reviews

244 | Blandon, PA

244 Reviews for The Party Express DJs, LLC

244 The Party Express DJs, LLC Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Sean was amazing to work with from meeting him at the bridal show to after our wedding! He was so flexible with us and even when we moved our wedding day after already booking with him! He made our wedding day even more special and played music that fit us so well! We were so pleased and happy with everything he did! If I need a DJ in the future, Sean would definitely be our first pick!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! I had a great time with your small but fun group of friends and family. It was really nice being able to completely personalize the wedding to you and your guests and have an amazing party.

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Sean from the beginning and he was nothing short of professional, helpful and awesome to work with. My husband and I were at a friends wedding and Sean was DJing. We were so impressed with the way he interacted with the audience to keep everyone engaged and he kept the party going all night long. We got his card that night and booked their services a week later! From start to finish Sean was the best to work with. He was so responsive, so on top of the details, and made the whole planning experience a breeze. The day of the wedding, Sean and Kevin handled the music. They worked AWESOME together. I had no worries of any details being missed. The ceremony music transitions were smooth, the dinner music was perfect, and the first dance and parent dances were incredible - even my dance with my dad with the fun spin at the end - they nailed the transition. They kept the audience involved and having fun the whole time. They hit every song request we asked for including a last minute change to ensure we heard "Low" by Flo Rida! Lol! All of our guests are still raving about how awesome the music was. (Our wedding was a month ago tomorrow!) Also, we sat the intermediate family right next to the DJ area, and my new grandmother-in-law commented on how pleased she was with the volume during dinner, she could enjoy the wonderful music while still chatting with the family. I will recommend The Party Express DJs over and over again. Thank you isn't enough for the huge impact you had on making our wedding day absolutely perfect!
    -Lisa and Landon Shoemaker

Sent on 07/01/2018

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

We had an awesome time too and we're really impressed how everyone partied all night despite the heat. Such a fun group!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Sean was amazing to work with. Very patient and helped us through the whole process. He even mentioned to us things we never even thought of.

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Melissa! I really liked the country theme to your wedding too.

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Sean was an excellent dj! I highly recommend him for any wedding!!! He makes your special day that much more special! Great guy!

Sent on 05/26/2018

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Michelle! I had a great time working with you and really liked the look of your room too. The blue uplighting you chose really made everything pop!
  • MLTBVP

Micka · Married on 04/21/2018

When I first found the Party Express DJs, Sean was very quick to respond to my queries and was very happy to answer with ALL my questions. Sean expertly handled all the lead up to my event and made it easy to communicate and share information. He made it easy fo me to find Hatian songs that were less common. The actual DJs that worked my event were Jon and Dan. They did an amazing job, were super professionally and kept the party going. Thank you all so much for helping to make my wedding reception perfect! I loved it and you guys couldnt have been better!

Sent on 05/09/2018

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Hi Micka! Glad you enjoyed everything and props on your awesome request list...after seeing that, we knew it was going to be a fun celebration.

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Sean and the Party Express DJs are fantastic! Very professional and accommodating. The music for our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Many compliments from all of our guests. We wanted to stay on the dance floor the entire time! Would absolutely work with them again.

Sent on 11/28/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Hi Emily! Glad you enjoyed everything. I really liked your unique music choices that rocked the wedding without touching any top 40. A nice change that had your floor packed with dancers all night long!
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 11/11/2017

We absolutely LOVE DJ Sean - if we could get married again and again, we would choose him every single time. Our first meeting with Sean was at one of our favorite pizza places in Reading and we had a great time just chatting with him - he immediately got a feel for exactly what we would want at our wedding. He was great at communicating with us and helping to perfect everything from the introduction song all the way until the last dance. When our venue ran into some kitchen problems and our whole evening was delayed about 45 minutes, Sean made sure this bride stopped crying and graciously said he would stay an extra HOUR so that we could still have the same amount of dancing time. Not everyone would do that for you, and we felt so lucky that our night was just as perfect as we envisioned. Sean took all of our song suggestions and then added some of his own, balancing classics and new songs so that everyone would dance. Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. The room also looked beautiful with Sean's up-lighting, making a large space seem warm and inviting - which so many people complimented us. I cannot rave about Sean enough - you will 100% want to hire him for your big day!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Regina! You guys were awesome to party with and I had a great time too!

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

The whole team at Party Express DJ's are awesome! Our number one compliment from our guest was how great the music was! They offer a variety of music and light services that let you customize your experience. A personal favorite of ours was the monogram service. For a very reasonable fee you can get a custom monogram made for projection during the reception, and then the little disc is yours to keep! Which can be used for a variety of things, we intend to turn ours into a Christmas ornament. They spent a lot of time working with us to make sure they understood what music we did and did not like. And boy the did not disappoint! We personally ended our reception with Bohemian Rhapsody, and our DJs for the nigh were able to get every remaining guest on the dance floor. We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend of ours wedding, so we knew we wanted them for ours. We 100% recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Glad you enjoyed Kevin and Dan's hard work on your wedding. They are true professionals and mentioned your fun guests danced all night long!

Joe · Married on 11/10/2017

I can not say enough good things about The Party Express DJs. Sean was absolutely amazing to work with. We gave him a few songs and he put together a fantastic list that really set the mood for the entire time (ceremony AND reception). He was easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better or more knowledgeable DJ. If you're looking for someone who is professional and worth every penny, these are the guys to go to. The photo below is to show the lighting they set up and what it looked like during the first dance between my new wife and I. And the lighting is flexible as well. I can't say this enough, The Party Express DJs, LLC are amazing.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    The Party Express DJs, LLC 2

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Glad you enjoyed everything, Joe. Lighting really makes a difference and can change the mood of a room to exactly what you are looking for. Thanks for sharing the awesome pic!

Elaine · Married on 09/30/2017

Sean and his team did a Phenomenal job. They were super good about listening to our expectations for the nights and our wants and dislikes. Sean did a really good job reading my guest and playing songs to keep guest dancing all night long. We also did an uplighting package through the Party Express DJs. It made our ballroom look stunning and I could not imagine our night looking any different. There was an issue where another bride and groom added onto their package which took away from our package. So versus jeopardizing our night, Sean gave us a free upgrade so we didn’t lose anything. I was really appreciative of it. I highly recommend using the Party Express DJs and will use them for all my future DJ needs!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    The Party Express DJs, LLC 3

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Elaine! Your room did come alive with the uplighting! You are also quite welcome for the truss totem upgrade. We always try to exceed expectations and would never take advantage of you...hence; they were on us! Best of luck!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Can't recommend Sean and Party Express DJs enough! My husband and I were initially undecided about hiring a DJ for our wedding and were debating just putting together a playlist ourselves (1. to save some money and 2. to ensure the music selection), but ultimately decided to hire a professional and were so glad we did (in addition to the music and equipment, having Sean there was incremental for keeping our reception on schedule with the music to match!).

From the beginning working with Sean was an absolute pleasure; he was professional, experienced, friendly, super responsive (which is so appreciated!) and made the entire process very straightforward and painless. After the initial inquiry and price quote and a few questions back and forth, we decided to book Sean. After sending him the signed contract along with a deposit and he sent us his wedding planning guide to fill out (that covered each part of the wedding). A month or so before the wedding we met Sean in person to review the wedding planning guide and discuss everything we wanted. Our meeting with Sean put any worries we had at ease. He helped us establish our reception timeline and took all of our (extensive!) notes and requests and we felt that he understood what we were looking for.

On our wedding day, Sean completely exceeded our expectations! In addition to keeping the reception on schedule, he totally “got” us, the music was exactly what we envisioned (he worked in most, if not all(!), of our must-play list) and was a perfect reflection of us and our friends and family (it was so spot on that several friends came up to me and asked if we handed our DJ a song-by-song playlist!). Our wedding day came together perfectly and our guests had so much fun (the dance floor was never empty from the minute dinner ended!), but we could not have done it without Sean and Party Express DJs.

Sent on 10/20/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Laura! You and your guests knew how to party! I had a great time and really enjoyed your diverse selection of music!

Cory · Married on 09/02/2017

Sean and the Party Express DJs were phenomenal. Would book them again in a heart beat! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 09/28/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Hi Cory! Your kind words mean a lot to us. Your wedding was a lot of fun and we had a great time also!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2017

They were perfect, and made my wedding reception fun for everyone. Sean was incredibly experienced, helpful, and willing to give me suggestions and help me out when I had no idea what to do.

Sent on 08/29/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Megan! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and had a great day!

Kyle · Married on 08/12/2017

Was more than happy with the quality and professionalism! Would recommend to anyone with any event that wants an excellent experience!

Sent on 08/14/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kyle! Kevin said it was an awesome party and he was glad to be a part of it! Best of luck!

Brittanie · Married on 08/05/2017

The Party Express Djs were awesome to work with. I didn't realize how much a dj runs the reception until we had a meeting going over all our wants and expectations for the day. Sean and Kevin were great with helping us through the music selection process and getting to know us personally so they could tailor our day to us. Sean was super professional and quick to respond to any emails I sent his way. When our big day finally came we had Kevin as our Dj and he was awesome! Our pre-ceremony started at 3:30 and he was there way in advance getting set-up. Throughout the evening he guided us when things were supposed to happen, and was super accommodating to my last minute changes. Everyone had a blast and we owe it to the Dj, he ran the show and we couldn't thank The Party Express Djs enough for everything they did from the planning process to our reception!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Brittanie! We're really glad you enjoyed working with us. Best of luck!

Kristen · Married on 07/08/2017

I met Sean from the Party Express DJs at a bridal show at Stokesay castle. I wasn't quite ready to hire a DJ yet at that point, but after talking to Sean I immediately knew I had to have him as our DJ. Sean was extremely charismatic, very professional, and personable, but definitely in a good way and not "cheesy" as some DJs can be. Sean sent me the information immediately and when we had everything set, I sent the deposit and booked him.

The weeks leading up until the wedding, Sean was great about communication and reminded via email. He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get everything organized. He had some great input and followed up with an email outlining everything we had discussed and everything that we still needed to get to him. Sean even asked several times if there was anything else he could do to make the service better- I couldn't even think of anything to ask because he hit the nail on the head!

During the day of our wedding, Sean came out to meet us and organize everyone. He stuck to our timeline to keep things moving (I was very concerned with the day dragging, but it definitely didn't). The dance floor was full and our guests all enjoyed the selection we chose with the songs he mixed in. The party was going so well, we asked him to stay a little longer! I would highly recommend Sean and his company for a wedding or any party event. My husband and I were very pleased!

Sent on 07/11/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kristen! Your wedding was such much fun and I really enjoyed all the throwback requests and dancing. Great times! Hope all is well!

Jane · Married on 07/02/2017

Sean was everything we expected and more. Professional in every aspect: he returned phone calls/emails expeditiously, met with us on request, and made recommendations when needed. His knowledge of all types of music is fantastic. We wanted a lot of Christian rock..Sean delivered a nice mix of Christian rock mixed with contemporary songs which delighted all our guests. Sean keeps the party going without being intrusive. My husband and I could not be happier with our reception and Sean was a huge part of that success.

Sent on 07/05/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jane! It was a pleasure working with you and Rick. I loved your response to my "hand slap" game before dinner. I haven't had someone laugh that hard in a long time!

Nikki · Married on 07/01/2017

Sean and his team are serious DJ ROCKSTARS!! Married the love of my life on 7-1-17 and booked Sean nearly 2 years prior, as I knew his company's DJ skills were highly coveted and I wanted NO ONE ELSE!! Sean has lightening speed when returning all communications! He is professional and an absolute blast to work with!!! Not a single requested was overlooked throughout the planning process. He spent time to TRULY get to know us and how we envisioned our wedding. Sean intuitively read the crowd and adjusted his set to the kind of music that kept my guests on the dance floor all night long!! Sean was with us every step of the way, checking on my husband and I to ensure we were happy. YOU NEED PARTY EXPRESS DJ'S!!! Our wedding is still the talk of the town because of Sean and his team! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! We love you Sean!!!! Nikki & Brian <3

Sent on 10/06/2017
    The Party Express DJs, LLC 4
    The Party Express DJs, LLC 5
    The Party Express DJs, LLC 6

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Wow Nikki! I don't know if we are rockstars but we like to think we can throw an amazing party! Very glad you and your guests enjoyed everything. I remember non stop dancing and that always makes our night. Thanks again for all the kind words!

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2017

Sean and his team were amazing and very accommodating!

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Melissa! I loved the creativity and uniqueness of your wedding. Great times too!

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

We cannot say enough good things about these guys! Sean was available via email whenever we needed, and the process to choose songs and the order of events throughout the evening was simple in our first meeting. (We live out of state, and were able to handle everything through phone and email). During our Big Day Sean and Kevin were there when we needed them, took care of explaining the events throughout the night (like entries, dances, and cake-cutting) to the entire wedding party, and played all of the major party songs we wanted. If you choose these guys to do your wedding you will absolutely not regret it; they will make your special night perfect in every way, shape, and form. Great service, music selection, and professional at every turn, I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Bryan! You and Kristie both had awesome music choices and the throwbacks really went over well. Your fun and friendly guests made for a great party!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2017

The Party Dj Express was awesome!! I thoroughly enjoyed working with these guys, the music was great, and they were wonderful to us and our guests!! Can't wait for another "excuse" to have you dj for us again!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lauren! Can't wait for another "excuse" to party with you again!

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Sean came highly recommended to us and he exceeded our expectations. He has excellent organizational skills and he executed perfectly. He is flexible and even extended our evening on 5 minutes notice. Our wedding was perfect and he certainly was a strong contributor to it's success.

Sent on 05/30/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Michelle! Your wedding was very unique in a good way and we enjoyed the break from the norm. Your awesome fireworks display was great too!

Kari · Married on 05/19/2017

Since we're both schedule-oriented, Sean was great about seeking us out to keep us on track. Wedding guests commented on how good Sean was! :)

Sent on 05/22/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kari! Your guests were very friendly and fun and I had a great time at your wedding. Your shoe game was very fun as well!

Annie · Married on 04/15/2017

Sean did a great job and was always fast to respond to questions. Music kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception. He kept the evening flowing and was always professional. I suggest giving him consideration if not booking him for your event.

Sent on 05/29/2017

The Party Express DJs, LLC's reply:

Thanks Annie! Your venue was awesome and party was even better. Thanks for choosing us!