The Party Express DJs Reviews

The Party Express DJs 5
The Party Express DJs 6

Gabriela Lourenco · Married on 04/20/2019

Great DJs for our wedding

Party Express were fantastic during the entire process. They worked with us and offered excellent suggestions, while always respecting our wishes foremost. They played an excellent selection during the reception that our guests enjoyed.

Sent on 04/27/2019

The Party Express DJs's reply:

So glad you enjoyed everything! You guys were a pleasure to work with and we were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Nevin Wiman · Married on 12/28/2018

Reception party

The party Express DJs were very professional, fun and provided exceptional entertainment at our wedding reception. We especially appreciated that they took many of our requests that weren't on the original play list we submitted, and within minutes were able to accommodate and play these songs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Nevin! You guys were a small but fun group and I had a great time celebrating with you! Best wishes on an awesome 2019!

Christine · Married on 12/15/2018

The Party Express DJs are awesome!

Sean was incredible! Very very helpful and always checking in before and during the reception to ensure that we were happy with the service. Highly recommend The Party Express DJs!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Christine! I had a great time working with you and hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be!
  • Kelly

Kelly Mccartney · Married on 10/20/2018

We couldn't have hired a better DJ

This team has it together. They are literally everything you want and need to work with. We hired them for our wedding and they rocked it. The party went as long as it could, everyone keeps telling me how awesome they were. They even threw in some extra lighting for us. I cannot thank them enough for being apart of my big day. I was never once worried about them because they have excellent response time. They literally customize your wedding to be all yours and do their homework for you. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks so much, Kelly! Kevin and I had a great time too! The diversity of fun music sure helped to make the wedding a success!

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

We hired Sean Shipper to do our corporate party/networking function and I found him to be beyond exceptional! Although our company had worked with him before, it was my first time to do so. He was extremely knowledgeable not only with what he was doing but other AV aspects that he helped me handle that the other entertainers that night were dealing with. He was excellent with MCing for me, a last-minute request that I asked of him. He was always patient with my questions, checked in with periodically to make sure everything was going well, with an excellent music selection along with an intuitive feel for the crowd and the flow of the evening. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    The Party Express DJs 7

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks so much, Amy! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Sean was amazing to work with from meeting him at the bridal show to after our wedding! He was so flexible with us and even when we moved our wedding day after already booking with him! He made our wedding day even more special and played music that fit us so well! We were so pleased and happy with everything he did! If I need a DJ in the future, Sean would definitely be our first pick!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! I had a great time with your small but fun group of friends and family. It was really nice being able to completely personalize the wedding to you and your guests and have an amazing party.

Ann · event on 06/23/2018

We hired Sean to be the DJ for our daughter’s graduation party. From day one of just contacting him, he demonstrated professionalism on a five-star level that continued through to the end of the event!! He forwarded materials to me for review, followed up with me to make the best choice for our event, and stayed in contact regarding music choices and event activities we may have chosen. When the day of the party arrived, he was punctual, had everything setup and ready to begin on time. The guests loved him and we all appreciated his flexibility with on-going guest song requests, etc. We will definitely call Sean first if we have another event in the future. There is absolutely no question of his work ethic to satisfy his clients’ requests to make their events magical. Well done, Sean. Thank you for being part of our day and making it wonderful!.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Sean from the beginning and he was nothing short of professional, helpful and awesome to work with. My husband and I were at a friends wedding and Sean was DJing. We were so impressed with the way he interacted with the audience to keep everyone engaged and he kept the party going all night long. We got his card that night and booked their services a week later! From start to finish Sean was the best to work with. He was so responsive, so on top of the details, and made the whole planning experience a breeze. The day of the wedding, Sean and Kevin handled the music. They worked AWESOME together. I had no worries of any details being missed. The ceremony music transitions were smooth, the dinner music was perfect, and the first dance and parent dances were incredible - even my dance with my dad with the fun spin at the end - they nailed the transition. They kept the audience involved and having fun the whole time. They hit every song request we asked for including a last minute change to ensure we heard "Low" by Flo Rida! Lol! All of our guests are still raving about how awesome the music was. (Our wedding was a month ago tomorrow!) Also, we sat the intermediate family right next to the DJ area, and my new grandmother-in-law commented on how pleased she was with the volume during dinner, she could enjoy the wonderful music while still chatting with the family. I will recommend The Party Express DJs over and over again. Thank you isn't enough for the huge impact you had on making our wedding day absolutely perfect!
    -Lisa and Landon Shoemaker

Sent on 07/01/2018

The Party Express DJs's reply:

We had an awesome time too and we're really impressed how everyone partied all night despite the heat. Such a fun group!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Sean was amazing to work with. Very patient and helped us through the whole process. He even mentioned to us things we never even thought of.

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Melissa! I really liked the country theme to your wedding too.

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Sean was an excellent dj! I highly recommend him for any wedding!!! He makes your special day that much more special! Great guy!

Sent on 05/26/2018

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Michelle! I had a great time working with you and really liked the look of your room too. The blue uplighting you chose really made everything pop!
  • MLTBVP

Micka · Married on 04/21/2018

When I first found the Party Express DJs, Sean was very quick to respond to my queries and was very happy to answer with ALL my questions. Sean expertly handled all the lead up to my event and made it easy to communicate and share information. He made it easy fo me to find Hatian songs that were less common. The actual DJs that worked my event were Jon and Dan. They did an amazing job, were super professionally and kept the party going. Thank you all so much for helping to make my wedding reception perfect! I loved it and you guys couldnt have been better!

Sent on 05/09/2018

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Hi Micka! Glad you enjoyed everything and props on your awesome request list...after seeing that, we knew it was going to be a fun celebration.

Randi · event on 04/20/2018

Sean did a great job keeping the kids engaged and dancing at our son's bar mitzvah. Sean was very easy to work with, flexible, and very responsive to my e-mails and special requests. We were very pleased and have gotten great feedback from our guests. I highly recommend the Party Express DJs and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Thanks Sean and Kevin for making our event so special!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Sean and the Party Express DJs are fantastic! Very professional and accommodating. The music for our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Many compliments from all of our guests. We wanted to stay on the dance floor the entire time! Would absolutely work with them again.

Sent on 11/28/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Hi Emily! Glad you enjoyed everything. I really liked your unique music choices that rocked the wedding without touching any top 40. A nice change that had your floor packed with dancers all night long!
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 11/11/2017

We absolutely LOVE DJ Sean - if we could get married again and again, we would choose him every single time. Our first meeting with Sean was at one of our favorite pizza places in Reading and we had a great time just chatting with him - he immediately got a feel for exactly what we would want at our wedding. He was great at communicating with us and helping to perfect everything from the introduction song all the way until the last dance. When our venue ran into some kitchen problems and our whole evening was delayed about 45 minutes, Sean made sure this bride stopped crying and graciously said he would stay an extra HOUR so that we could still have the same amount of dancing time. Not everyone would do that for you, and we felt so lucky that our night was just as perfect as we envisioned. Sean took all of our song suggestions and then added some of his own, balancing classics and new songs so that everyone would dance. Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. The room also looked beautiful with Sean's up-lighting, making a large space seem warm and inviting - which so many people complimented us. I cannot rave about Sean enough - you will 100% want to hire him for your big day!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks so much, Regina! You guys were awesome to party with and I had a great time too!

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

The whole team at Party Express DJ's are awesome! Our number one compliment from our guest was how great the music was! They offer a variety of music and light services that let you customize your experience. A personal favorite of ours was the monogram service. For a very reasonable fee you can get a custom monogram made for projection during the reception, and then the little disc is yours to keep! Which can be used for a variety of things, we intend to turn ours into a Christmas ornament. They spent a lot of time working with us to make sure they understood what music we did and did not like. And boy the did not disappoint! We personally ended our reception with Bohemian Rhapsody, and our DJs for the nigh were able to get every remaining guest on the dance floor. We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend of ours wedding, so we knew we wanted them for ours. We 100% recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Glad you enjoyed Kevin and Dan's hard work on your wedding. They are true professionals and mentioned your fun guests danced all night long!

Joe · Married on 11/10/2017

I can not say enough good things about The Party Express DJs. Sean was absolutely amazing to work with. We gave him a few songs and he put together a fantastic list that really set the mood for the entire time (ceremony AND reception). He was easy to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better or more knowledgeable DJ. If you're looking for someone who is professional and worth every penny, these are the guys to go to. The photo below is to show the lighting they set up and what it looked like during the first dance between my new wife and I. And the lighting is flexible as well. I can't say this enough, The Party Express DJs, LLC are amazing.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    The Party Express DJs 8

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Glad you enjoyed everything, Joe. Lighting really makes a difference and can change the mood of a room to exactly what you are looking for. Thanks for sharing the awesome pic!

Joshua B · event on 10/31/2017

Sean was very responsive to the needs and concerns for our event. Every year we sponsor a Halloween party for the Children’s Home. It’s a very Conservative party with some boundaries. Sean was responsible, responsive, and very professional! Would recommend him to ANYONE!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amy · event on 10/06/2017

Sean was super responsive and easy to work with. I did not have to worry at all about the music part of the party. He was referred to me and I would absolutely refer him to my friends and family! It was a fun night!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Elaine · Married on 09/30/2017

Sean and his team did a Phenomenal job. They were super good about listening to our expectations for the nights and our wants and dislikes. Sean did a really good job reading my guest and playing songs to keep guest dancing all night long. We also did an uplighting package through the Party Express DJs. It made our ballroom look stunning and I could not imagine our night looking any different. There was an issue where another bride and groom added onto their package which took away from our package. So versus jeopardizing our night, Sean gave us a free upgrade so we didn’t lose anything. I was really appreciative of it. I highly recommend using the Party Express DJs and will use them for all my future DJ needs!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    The Party Express DJs 9

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Elaine! Your room did come alive with the uplighting! You are also quite welcome for the truss totem upgrade. We always try to exceed expectations and would never take advantage of you...hence; they were on us! Best of luck!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Can't recommend Sean and Party Express DJs enough! My husband and I were initially undecided about hiring a DJ for our wedding and were debating just putting together a playlist ourselves (1. to save some money and 2. to ensure the music selection), but ultimately decided to hire a professional and were so glad we did (in addition to the music and equipment, having Sean there was incremental for keeping our reception on schedule with the music to match!).

From the beginning working with Sean was an absolute pleasure; he was professional, experienced, friendly, super responsive (which is so appreciated!) and made the entire process very straightforward and painless. After the initial inquiry and price quote and a few questions back and forth, we decided to book Sean. After sending him the signed contract along with a deposit and he sent us his wedding planning guide to fill out (that covered each part of the wedding). A month or so before the wedding we met Sean in person to review the wedding planning guide and discuss everything we wanted. Our meeting with Sean put any worries we had at ease. He helped us establish our reception timeline and took all of our (extensive!) notes and requests and we felt that he understood what we were looking for.

On our wedding day, Sean completely exceeded our expectations! In addition to keeping the reception on schedule, he totally “got” us, the music was exactly what we envisioned (he worked in most, if not all(!), of our must-play list) and was a perfect reflection of us and our friends and family (it was so spot on that several friends came up to me and asked if we handed our DJ a song-by-song playlist!). Our wedding day came together perfectly and our guests had so much fun (the dance floor was never empty from the minute dinner ended!), but we could not have done it without Sean and Party Express DJs.

Sent on 10/20/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Laura! You and your guests knew how to party! I had a great time and really enjoyed your diverse selection of music!

Cory · Married on 09/02/2017

Sean and the Party Express DJs were phenomenal. Would book them again in a heart beat! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 09/28/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Hi Cory! Your kind words mean a lot to us. Your wedding was a lot of fun and we had a great time also!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2017

They were perfect, and made my wedding reception fun for everyone. Sean was incredibly experienced, helpful, and willing to give me suggestions and help me out when I had no idea what to do.

Sent on 08/29/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Megan! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and had a great day!

Kyle · Married on 08/12/2017

Was more than happy with the quality and professionalism! Would recommend to anyone with any event that wants an excellent experience!

Sent on 08/14/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thank you, Kyle! Kevin said it was an awesome party and he was glad to be a part of it! Best of luck!

Brittanie · Married on 08/05/2017

The Party Express Djs were awesome to work with. I didn't realize how much a dj runs the reception until we had a meeting going over all our wants and expectations for the day. Sean and Kevin were great with helping us through the music selection process and getting to know us personally so they could tailor our day to us. Sean was super professional and quick to respond to any emails I sent his way. When our big day finally came we had Kevin as our Dj and he was awesome! Our pre-ceremony started at 3:30 and he was there way in advance getting set-up. Throughout the evening he guided us when things were supposed to happen, and was super accommodating to my last minute changes. Everyone had a blast and we owe it to the Dj, he ran the show and we couldn't thank The Party Express Djs enough for everything they did from the planning process to our reception!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

The Party Express DJs's reply:

Thanks Brittanie! We're really glad you enjoyed working with us. Best of luck!