315 E Street Road, Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Unik Cakes

Unik Cakes is an award winning bakery serving Bucks County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia, South Jersey and Delaware. We specialize in custom cakes and party dessert tables. We work individually with each bride and groom to create a special wedding cake that will WOW your guests in both looks and taste.

All of our cakes and desserts are made-to-order. By using the best quality ingredients and meticulous attention to details, we create the most beautiful and delicious dessert table for our customers. Our goal is to create something extraordinary that tastes just as incredible as it looks.

We recommend doing some research before coming in for a tasting and consultation with us. This way you will be prepared to show us what you like so we can create something unique to your tastes. Contact us to set up an appointment and come one stop closer to your dream wedding cake.

img1438
mg9926
mg0057
mg9121
Unik Cakes
black magic rose wedding cake
mg0084
mg9211
Unik Cakes
alice in wonderland themed wedding cake
mg0014
all you can eat competition cake 2015
hanging cake
indian wedding cake
Unik Cakes
great gatsby themed wedding cake
Unik Cakes
let them eat cake competition cake
Unik Cakes
wedding cake with two scotts
two brides wedding cake
Unik Cakes
wedding cake with bow and flowers
birch wedding cake
img1438
img1412

32 Reviews for Unik Cakes

• Y

Yuliya · Married on 06/01/2018

Masha was so professional, worked with us within our budget, and even made our favors! The cake was even better than the tasting! Highly recommend.

gaby · Married on 05/19/2018

This is the 3rd time I ordered a cake from Unik Cakes and I've had such a wonderful experience. Let's start with the first one Masha did a little more than a year ago. She created a Birthday cake for my 30 year old fiancé with a little demo crane on top of it since he's a crane operator. It was the coolest looking cake in the world and everyone loved it. It was chocolate ganache and absolutely delicious. The second time was for my wedding shower. I asked Masha to make little pig cake pops for my pig roast "I do" BBQ shower. She did an awesome job once again and everyone loved them. They were super moist and delicious filled with lemon or chocolate or vanilla. The third time and most recent was my wedding cake. She brought my fiancé and I in to do a tasting. We had so much fun and this is where I got to know how incredibly dedicated and sweet she was and how much she really loved baking cakes and making people like me happy with fun cakes. Her vision was awesome as she created an upside down cake for us with polka dots and sunflowers that hung off of a hammock pole. The reactions from our guests were amazing and they were sosooo impressed! Not only did they love the look of the cake but they also loved how it tasted. Again, it was baked to perfection. THANK YOU MASHA!!! I love your cakes and your passion! I hope to have many more events in the future and will use your creative and Unik cakes.

Unik Cakes 1

Unik Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands